It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City On The Moon Found On Google Map, Oct 2015

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I couldn't find the image from the OP on the video.

It's on this website that I originally sourced for the thread ..

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

I know that, but I thought those images were supposed to have come from the video, right?

Edited to add that it looks like that at least some of the images were taken directly from Google Moon. That would explain the fact that some are not on the video and the fact that they look worse than the images on the video, as the person that grabbed those images from Google Moon has probably the low quality (faster download) option selected.
edit on 15/10/2015 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And all of those lies (assuming you're reporting the truth) were uncovered.

Where is your proof that NASA has lied about anything, other than confirmation bias?

The OP link claims to show cities on the moon. I showed that it was BS using a very simple demonstration. Feel free to disprove what I posted any time you like.
edit on 15-10-2015 by onebigmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onebigmonkey
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And all of those lies (assuming you're reporting the truth) were uncovered.

Where is your proof that NASA has lied about anything, other than confirmation bias?

The OP link claims to show cities on the moon. I showed that it was BS using a very simple demonstration. Feel free to disprove what I posted any time you like.

I never stated this thread image shows a city on the moon. Because of the lines and length, it looks like stitching. But no one can say with 100% certainty.

It has been proven long ago that NASA lies.
In 1994, NASA claimed that the Hubble telescope could not take pictures of the moon because it is too close and too bright, even though they know it has controls to lower the light getting in.
And then the Space Telescope Science Institute (STSI) on April 16th, 1999, released the first Hubble Space Telescope images ever taken of the Moon. 5 YEARS later!

For many years taking images of the moon was not even allowed. NASA didn't want to risk having very good images that might show some of the things they don't want you to see. Now, use of the Hubble is tightly controlled and you still won't be able to aim the Hubble just any old place you want.

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES DO LIE.
FBI lies about terrorists. They even coax non criminals into commiting crimes so they can swoop in and stop them and then take credit.
FDA lies about dangerous drugs and lets them remain on the market. Then people die and it is later discovered.
Dept of Justice lies.
Eric Holder didn't do anything while appointed EXCEPT to lie.

EPA lies about millions of tons of toxic chem spills. They even cause the dumping.
Dept. of Energy and Atomic energy commission lie about radiation . (It's actually good for your health). (I bet you believe that one)
NASA lies lies lies. The gain controls on Hubble can be turned down to limit light, and NASA knew that when they were lying.

The Brookings report mandated that they must lie. The Military lies to hide secrets. If you need proof of that then I don't want to correct you. It is much more entertaining to watch you say ignorant things like you have.
People who simply gobble up the kinds of lies government agencies tell them is why America is so down hill today. Thanks for keeping that alive. /sarcasm off

And this thread is in Skunk Works. I suggest you read the ATS TOC's and learn what that means.

I can also tell that you don't even know a single thing about NASA and their programs, and are only parroting what you think the main stream would want you to say like a good obedient sheep.
edit on 15-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
As I finally got some time to do it, I took the information provided by onebigmonkey on this post, looked at the photos from "revolution 33", chose one (AS15-M-1155), downloaded the highest resolution version available from here (a 1.2 GB 16 bits per pixel TIFF file), compared that image with the composite image from Google Moon and made the animation below.

We can see that the photo matches the image from Google Moon (the shadows are an exact match) but there are no white rectangles on that area.

As working with 1.2 GB images takes a long time on my computer I could do more, but I suppose you get the idea.

PS: the images are not an exact match because I only rotated the image, mapping the image to the surface of the Moon is not the same thing as just pasting it on the right place and rotate it to align north with the top of the screen. Also, I couldn't get that washed out look of Google's image.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join