It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cubs of the Caliphate - Yahoo Video Of ISIS training children as young as 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Damn children have no chance in life other than to die for the Caliphate.

The death cult moves onward.

news.yahoo.com...

t
Islamic State recruits young children as "Cub" fighters
by Reuters Videos 1:33 mins

Islamic State is training children as young as five years old to fight as so-called "Cubs of the Caliphate." Diane Hodges reports.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Nothing like brain washing them at an early age. ISIS is really a sick group of ignorant people.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i wonder how many of those kids are given drugs to quell there natural hyperactivity, sorry just thinking aloud.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Probably quite a few, but not always to "quell their hyperactivity".

Amphetamines are popular [and common] in that region, no?

What makes you think the ones doing the training haven't learn a bit from "the enemy", in regards to drugging?
edit on 10-10-2015 by Jakal26 because: ...if that's what you were alluding to.

edit on 10-10-2015 by Jakal26 because: to say, I starrred your post, regardless my initial feelings about it's "intentions"

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
By definition a "Cub" is usually the offspring of a predatory animal.
At least they are not being raised for food like a "spring lamb".

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Like we're not being brainwashed? Really? It's the same. Different specifics, but we're all being brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Maybe there is a reason why YWHW told the Israelites to kill even the children of vile people 3500 years ago.

Hopefully psychology has progressed enough in 3500 years that these children can be rehabilitated and have some since of normalcy in adulthood.

It is possible these children will be mentally scared for life. I pray for them.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
this is a crime , ISIS should be wiped out from this planet once and for all , it has to happen sooner rather than later , i listened to a recording two days ago , a Saudi mother talking to her kid and asking him " what were they telling you " she asked the child said " they told me kill your mother and you go to heaven " i believe he was playing a video game i dont know if it was PlayStation or Xbox , this is just crazy guys .

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Link to that recording?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

it was sent to me by whatsapp not sure if its on the web , do you speak Arabic ?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So were they doing this before Russia, Syria and Iraq started bombing the hell out of them? Or have they decided to do this now post bombing?

Maybe they think Russian fighter pilots will mistake them for gnomes through their vodka tinted goggles. It would certainly give ISIS an advantage.

5 years old. haha, hard enough getting a 5 year old to sit and eat dinner. Good luck with that.

edit on 12-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

join