It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN Celebrates First Birthday! (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Jan. 1st, 2005 marked the 1 year birthday for the internet's most unique, and one of the most followed news networks on the web!

One year ago abovetopsecret.com decided to open a public news forum that any ATS staff, or members could post to.

Despite the cry of critics worldwide, ATSNN took off faster than a proverbial UFO, and has helped ATS become one of the fastest growing, most referenced web forums (on earth).

Congratulations ATSNN, Staff and Members!

www.abovetopsecret.com
Happy Birthday ATSNN!!!!

Get the candles and cake out folks, ATSNN celebrates it's first anniversary today.

Launch Thread

NASA Is NOT Faking Mars Colors
A great thread to start our fledgling site. An analysis by Kano backed up by several members gave a highly detailed explanation into misconceptions about the Colours shown in Mars Rover photographs.

Exclusive Interview with USGS Scientist concering Yellowstone
After finding it's feet ATSNN turned to the stronger facets of investigative journalism with Valhall interviewing a USGS Scientist concerning the behavior of the Yellowstone Caldera. An extremely fruitful interview provided users with the answers to some important questions.

March saw the first major terrorist attack of 2004. The Madrid train bombing spawned a news thread that was covering the incident as updates came in. This was ATSNN's first test in a major breaking news situation. Members instinctively turned to the thread for the latest news.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I for one enjoy ATNSS. It is nice to be able to get news like this, and I enjoy being able to share news that I run accross with the other members. I am particularly fond of the Science & Technology News Stories.

The Exclusives, Terrorism News, Sports and Politics are fasinating also. I hope that all the members post as frequently as time allows them. Perhaps in the new year, ATNSS will become the dominant force in web news.

Happy Birthday ATNSS and Congrats to all involved in keeping it running!

Related News Links:
www.atsnn.com
www.atsnn.com

join