It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's former bodyguard declares President 'Shameless' and 'Unforgiveable'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

LOL ... fair enough.

Were we to actually address the accomplishments of an Administration ... the trends in the economy, the accomplishments directly or indirectly gained by society, etc. etc. we might get somewhere in these interminable bashing threads.

I can talk about GW in objective terms, as well as Obama, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, etc.

As Presidents go, objectively, during the current Administration, the overall economy has improved. We aren't in any new wars. There has been accomplishments in the areas of personal freedom (for some) and no great detriment.

Can't say any of that about the Bush Administration.

But we're not interested in objectivity, are we? LOL
edit on 17Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:31:30 -050015p0520151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Up to 7 years into their presidency? George Walker Bush, hands down. Thats my wallet, my hopefulness for the country's future, my freedoms, and my horror over the nation's debt speaking, though. If I went based off of smoke, mirrors, sunshine, farts, and looked at things through the eyes of the average liberal city dweller, Obama would probably be aces to me, too...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Up to 7 years into their presidency? George Walker Bush, hands down. Thats my wallet, my hopefulness for the country's future, my freedoms, and my horror over the nation's debt speaking, though. If I went based off of smoke, mirrors, sunshine, farts, and looked at things through the eyes of the average liberal city dweller, Obama would probably be aces to me, too...

So ... as long as you don't include the Bush financial crash, you're better with W? How about Obama and Clinton? Or Obama and Bush I? Or Obama and Carter? (I don't ask about Reagan because, well, obviously.)

How is it that you imagine that those who see the world differently than you do are basing their understanding on "smoke, mirrors, sunshine, farts" etc? That doesn't strike you as the least bit ... pompous? Or disconnected?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Just a note ... your "horror over the nation's debt" wasn't triggered by GW's wars and revenue cuts?

Isn't there a bit of a ... paradox there?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Bush enacted the Patriot act...
And got us into two wars, with debatable legality, that his admin got to pass the bill along to the next guy.
What did he do for your wallet btw?

Barry save a few things has pretty much done or extended the same things Bush did.

edit on thSat, 10 Oct 2015 19:06:46 -0500America/Chicago1020154680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thSat, 10 Oct 2015 19:35:05 -0500America/Chicago1020150580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Now you're clearly grabbing at straws ... the PATRIOT Act was, well, patriotic, wasn't it?

After all, it's right there in the name and all ... it's not like it fundamentally changed the rights of government to invade our privacy or anything.

edit on 19Sat, 10 Oct 2015 19:19:44 -050015p0720151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Sorry, don't know what I was thinking pointing that out!

Should of let it stay behind the smoke created by unicorn farts and something about mirrors and sunshine.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sorry, don't know what I was thinking pointing that out!

Should of let it stay behind the smoke created by unicorn farts and something about mirrors and sunshine.

I'm just amazed that liberals can even see to cash their welfare checks with their Obamaphones.

That sounds like quite the miasma.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
All this 'Obama was such an awful President'-blah blah blah is just another attempt to disguise the truth - he had never anything to say, he was put there by people in power - which is not the American citizen.

You are getting played, haven't you noticed yet? NOTHING is as it seems, everything you believe, every thought is constructed by so many factors in your life and your environment.

It's time to get your sunglasses on and kick some robot ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join