It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Child Trafficking Scandal: 150,000 Illegal Kids Per Year bussed/flown into USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: eugenic

I really think you ought to term your words differently.

'Aliens' should be kept to the rightful meaning... 'Aliens' from another Planet. These children aren't 'Aliens'. They may be 'Illegals' if they are crossing the Border 'illegally' but if they are being bought into the Country 'Legally' then the correct Term to use is 'Legal Migrants'.

The DHS, Border Patrol, Congress, almost every document from Alphabet agencies, almost every Western nation on the planet....has referred to them as "ALIENS". The only people that call them 'undocumented' are NGOs, agencies that are under construction since Obama's term, or agencies that are Private or Lobbyists.

ALIENS...is an accepted term

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You are correct.

But the de-railers of this thread accomplished their goal. They turned the discussion into semantics rather than allowing it to stay focused on the meat of the thread. Unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I actually don't care if the OPs video is correct or not....I'm still voting for Trump SOLELY because of his stance on this issue.

1) "Re-uinification" itself is child smuggling to otherwise ILLEGAL parents. It's a subversive stealth loophole which is being carried out on the Executive level, with no check from Congress. It's De Facto ASSISTANCE with Illegal Immigration.

2) The mere fact that dozens of thousands of children are being ASSISTED in any way, or their parents being assisted, means that the Obama Admin is AIDING and ABETTING criminal activity.

3) The Border/ Illegal Immigration crisis is already so far gone and large enough in scope that something should have been done YEARS ago. We could literally stop all videos, all data, all facts, all reporting....right now....and we have ENOUGH to be REALLY PISSED OFF about.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

'Aliens' should be kept to the rightful meaning... 'Aliens' from another Planet. These children aren't 'Aliens'. They may be 'Illegals' if they are crossing the Border 'illegally' but if they are being bought into the Country 'Legally' then the correct Term to use is 'Legal Migrants'.

The term "alien" as an adjective has meant "foreign, not of the area" since the 14th century. It is 100% applicable to any foreigner, anywhere. As a noun it's been around about 70 years. It's hardly the improper usage when used for people who are....

Foreigners.

Then I'd say the Books, Dictionary's and WIKI need to be re-wrote with proper sounding Nouns for those who are not from the same Country as you. Such as the one i mentioned in my original comment.

'Legal Migrants' sounds fine to me and a lot less insulting as if I (or whoever) came from a different planet!

Yes... the term 'Alien' can be used definately to describe some people on planet Earth such as ISIS, BOKO HARAM 7 other such idiots.

So you want to change the definition of alien to no longer includ "foreign, belonging to another" but it can still mean "foreign" as it pertains to extra-terrestrial life and certain people that are abnormal to you but not to other people? Because it offends you that a person who is a foreigner is called an alien?

Sounds like a pretty convoluted definition for a pretty arbitrary reason.

There is a Forum on ATS entitled 'Aliens & UFO's'. That forum is for discussing 'Aliens'. You can't post a Thread like this one in there though can you??

So... I think you get my point.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The term "alien" as an adjective has meant "foreign, not of the area" since the 14th century. It is 100% applicable to any foreigner, anywhere. As a noun it's been around about 70 years. It's hardly the improper usage when used for people who are....

Foreigners.

Then I'd say the Books, Dictionary's and WIKI need to be re-wrote with proper sounding Nouns for those who are not from the same Country as you. Such as the one i mentioned in my original comment.

'Legal Migrants' sounds fine to me and a lot less insulting as if I (or whoever) came from a different planet!

Yes... the term 'Alien' can be used definately to describe some people on planet Earth such as ISIS, BOKO HARAM 7 other such idiots.

So you want to change the definition of alien to no longer includ "foreign, belonging to another" but it can still mean "foreign" as it pertains to extra-terrestrial life and certain people that are abnormal to you but not to other people? Because it offends you that a person who is a foreigner is called an alien?

Sounds like a pretty convoluted definition for a pretty arbitrary reason.

There is a Forum on ATS entitled 'Aliens & UFO's'. That forum is for discussing 'Aliens'. You can't post a Thread like this one in there though can you??

So... I think you get my point.

Your point is that because people have taken a term that was used to describe a foreigner and applied it to extra-terrestrial life forms (an extreme case of a foreigner, no?), it should no longer be used to describe human foreigners even though that was, and is, the root and primary definition of the word, and the definition should now be changed to only be applicable to some people (ISIS and Boko Harem and others, as "somebody" deems fit) but not other people, and extra-terrestrial life forms.

Yes, you've made you're absolutely absurd point quite clear.
edit on 11-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Good. I'm glad you understand.

Can't have 2 meanings for the same word really now can we??

'Extra-Terrestrials aka Aliens' from another planet should be the only time it applies and those stupid Fanatical muslims fall into this Category aswell.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join