It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Child Trafficking Scandal: 150,000 Illegal Kids Per Year bussed/flown into USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Breaking News illegal alien children do not know why they were ripped away from their parents & sent to the U S and most just want to go back to their parents

A new Obama program is FLYING illegal alien children to the US so they don't have to make the trek on foot. And you get to pay for it!

Apparently Mexican & Central American kids are being bussed & flown into the USA by the tens of thousands amounting to well over 100,000/year and the kids don't even know why! Meanwhile adults are being kept at 'refugee camps' on their native side of the borders, instead.

'Send your children here to be schooled and then you will have a reason to migrate to the USA legally!'

Sounds like a plan to me, for the parents to be okay with their kids being taken away! What is the incentive for the Obama Administration actually bringing in hundreds of thousands of MORE aliens?

To monitor, entrain, control more of the world population, ultimately? NWO Minions??

Indeed, scary possibility.

ADDENDUM : Regarding the 'excuse' or cover story that 'illegals already here' are just 'bringing over their kids':

Over 53,000 illegal children released to US Sponsors (not parents) in 2014 alone:

www.acf.hhs.gov...

(see chart in above link)

edit on 10-10-2015 by eugenic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Is this true? Fox and all…

If so, I get it. The younger they get them here the better indentured servants, worker bees, slaves they will make.
edit on 10-10-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
How does this work, though?

I mean these 150K kids per year ripped away from their parents, sent to America 'for a better life' -

WHO raises them? Sorry I couldnt find out so maybe others will chime in?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In 2014 when tens of thousand of children swarmed across our borders, most without parents accompanying them, I had a sick feeling that something very strange was going on. I initially thought this is a way around legitimate immigration procedures, but now, something is smelling too fishy.

I am a mother. No matter what, I would never in a million years allow my child to trek thousands of miles to a foreign country at the promise of strangers that "everything will be okay and we will send for you once we have settled your child in a facility or placed them in a home". Surely these mothers and fathers know that child trafficking is a real concern in today's world.

Where children are concerned, we should be very very wary.

If a couple of dozen of them go missing, is there any way the parents that allowed them to take this journey could even begin to locate them.

Normal parents do not do this, no matter how dire the situation.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The non right wing media outlets have talked about this being a family reunification project. Children of people that are already in the US are being flown in to be reunited with their parents.

m.washingtontimes.com...

www.judicialwatch.org...

Can't imagine why Fox and others have spun this in to hundreds of thousands of children are being essentially kidnapped and brought to the US *eyeroll*.

So yes, illegals are getting their kids sent here. On taxpayer money. No, kids are not being randomly selected for flights to the US.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That last video was good. It doesn't become a problem until we stop enforcing the laws that are already in place.

Maybe we are seeing a bit of shock testing? If they can barely handle the influx of immigrants how will they handle the rest of America when SHTF.

Regardless, I think someone is forgetting where our border starts and where it ends.

On February 2, the State Department sent to Congress more details about its big request for US$1 billion in 2016 assistance to Central America, as part of next year’s foreign aid budget proposal. Compared to 2014, this $1 billion package would mean a tripling of foreign aid budget assistance to the region, especially to the three “Northern Triangle” countries (El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras), which suffer very high violent crime levels.

The proposed new aid comes in response to the 2014 wave of unaccompanied minors fleeing violence from their home countries, in which 51,705 children from the Northern Triangle region, and 61,334 members of families with children, crossed the U.S. border.

Link

A sad situation indeed, but the US should stop trying to play World Police. Don't people get it? Americans have lost trust in their government and its starting to show more than ever.

The majority of the aid in this proposal—at least 80 percent—goes to civilian institutions, civil society, and economic development, in recognition of the need to address the root causes underlying the violence and lack of opportunity driving migration. Further details about the aid will certainly reveal this to be a less-than-perfect package, but in broad strokes it represents an important shift: it seeks to address the full range of causes, instead of treating security cooperation as the central element. It recognizes that many institutions must be strengthened if Central America’s Northern Triangle countries are truly to protect their citizens.

This is their attempt to transform America into something else altogether. A nation of immigrants 2.0, who aren't jaded by years of direct oppression. They are the new age of America who have been given an opportunity, unaware of the economic slave system they have become a part of.

Considering where they are coming from, everything here looks surreal. These children have no idea what they have been inducted into. They will be social engineered to beg and want and when all you know is the hand that feeds, you are willing to do most of anything to get a treat.

If they don't fall for the illusion, some may vindicate their misplaced emotions by harming the very country that took them in, especially when they find out that many Americans were against them coming here in the first place. Not everyone who comes here sees the US as a savoir, but an opportunity to be in a better situation than they were in.

Thanks for the thread. S+F

edit on 10-10-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Indeed, any portion of that many kids (150k/yr) 'vanishing' would still be a huge number of KIDS...

are they being used for:

- military, biological, & social experiments
- underground elite entertainment
- other entities
- food/ingredients?!

Anything's possible.. although the majority of course would be left in the population to avoid any suspicious of foul play.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't want to scare anybody, but please read this from 1989 then think about it as it relates to particular current events:

Children for Organ Export

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Over 53,000 illegal unaccompanied children released to US Sponsors (not parents) in 2014 alone:

www.acf.hhs.gov...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eugenic

Over 53,000 illegal unaccompanied children released to US Sponsors (not parents) in 2014 alone:

www.acf.hhs.gov...

The sponsor must agree to ensure the child’s presence at all future immigration proceedings. And now we hear figures ranging from 64% to 90% of all illegals do not show up for hearings.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Trump just got my vote

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The score so far:

Pedophiles: 150,000

US Justice Department: 0

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I think we take these "refugees" over others from different countries. Very forward thinking actually.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So where does inquire about getting a free housekeeper, cook or gardener?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Really, obama is importing illegal children, and people believe this stuff, swarms of illegal kids, and people fall for that stuff.

Can you guys stop with the lies

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

I really think you ought to term your words differently.

'Aliens' should be kept to the rightful meaning... 'Aliens' from another Planet. These children aren't 'Aliens'. They may be 'Illegals' if they are crossing the Border 'illegally' but if they are being bought into the Country 'Legally' then the correct Term to use is 'Legal Migrants'.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: eugenic

I really think you ought to term your words differently.

'Aliens' should be kept to the rightful meaning... 'Aliens' from another Planet. These children aren't 'Aliens'. They may be 'Illegals' if they are crossing the Border 'illegally' but if they are being bought into the Country 'Legally' then the correct Term to use is 'Legal Migrants'.

The term "alien" as an adjective has meant "foreign, not of the area" since the 14th century. It is 100% applicable to any foreigner, anywhere. As a noun it's been around about 70 years. It's hardly the improper usage when used for people who are....

Foreigners.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Extraterrestrials are from another planet. Aliens, not necessarily. (Unless American English has been reduced to such ambiguity at large)

www.uscis.gov...

Nonimmigrant — An alien who is admitted to the United States for a specific temporary period of time. There are clear conditions on their stay. There are a large variety of nonimmigrant categories, each exists for a specific purpose and has specific terms and conditions. Nonimmigrant classifications include: foreign government officials, visitors for business and for pleasure, aliens in transit through the United States, treaty traders and investors, students, international representatives, temporary workers and trainees, representatives of foreign information media, exchange visitors, fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens, intracompany transferees, NATO officials, religious workers and some others. Most nonimmigrants can be accompanied or joined by spouses and unmarried minor (or dependent) children.

I'm all for rewriting terms and definitions but not at all for just bending the laws and words around ambiguously like Obama Admin does; too many people -including kids - are being abused massacred in America most every day.

So much for the 'land of opportunity'!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The word alien basically meant "strange" or "not like us."

As in "stranger."

Psychologists were orginally called "alienists" because they specialized in "strange" people.

Oh, and, congrats on another absolutely irrational Obama-bashing thread completely disconnected from reality!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The word alien basically meant "strange" or "not like us."

As in "stranger."

Psychologists were orginally called "alienists" because they specialized in "strange" people.

Oh, and, congrats on another absolutely irrational Obama-bashing thread completely disconnected from reality!

do you have anything of substance to add or did you just come here to insult?

Seems to be something you like to do on a fairly regular basis

edit on 10-10-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join