It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lacerta Interviews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.sabon.org...

Has this been debunked yet?

Does it even need to be?

Anyone know anything about it? I read of it in a question posed by one of the ATS members to David Icke, who knew nothing of it.

Anyone?

Much thanks,

V

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm still amazed that one of the world's most foremost authorities on the "Reptoid" theory never heard of this...

The Lacerta interview pretty much debunks itself in my opinion...(a common thread on such things, is when it comes to genuine answers that would prove a more than human knowledge level...) When it comes to such questions, you'll routinely hear answers like "You aren't ready for that yet, or you couldn't comprehend it", etc. etc.

You can't really "debunk" testimony though, unless the one doing so admits it's bunk. Just read it, and see if you think it holds water.... Personally, I see a shower in the forecast.....

P.S. This has been discussed at length on many threads here, so hopefully, others won't be too quick to jump on telling you so, but don't be surprise if it's soon locked with a redirect to an older thread on it...

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Seems like the anti-christ, dont believe a word those skeemin' lizards feed ur mind man

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I haven't read these so called "interviews" before but I have seen the name being mentioned. I only skimmed through them now but I thought it was funny that this was supposed to have happened in Sweden. What I read of it was really farfetched anyway.

Anyone that has stumbled on an untranslated version of this, I would like to read the original?

new topics

top topics

join