It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is WW3 'almost inevitable'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I've been working on a song recently;
How far will we go
How far we will go

To the end of the Earth./

Then I thought of Richard Branson and it gave me cause to smile.

I grew up wanting a Ferrari to park next to my boat in the driveway of my mansion...that elusive American Dream everyone and their grandma is after. But we all know what one's gotta do to get it. You have to scratch and dig your nails into the backs of those who will carry you to get what you want,- and they won't matter soon enough, you got your own life- they got theirs.

What a disgusting waste of resources we indulge in just so we can have people rub our backs.
Hey buddy, nice car- have a pat on the back, here you go.

Now that you know how to feed a million kids, go buy yourself something nice.

Sorry, It's not Richard Branson I'm yelling at, just to clarify.

edit on (10/10/1515 by loveguy because: weird editing like a ghostwriter eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
a reply to: enlightenedservant

the battle is gog and magog The end times battle just like the bible

a simple "Are the end times in the Quran" google search proves you are lying

I saw you do it on another thread too, and some person was posting all kinds of facts to refute your claims from sources

Why do you have to lie about your religion?

"We have adorned everything on earth, in order to test them, and thus distinguish those among them who work righteousness. Inevitably, We will wipe out everything on it, leaving it completely barren" 18:7-8

"When the horn is blown once. The earth and the mountains will be carried off and crushed; utterly crushed. That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass" 69:13-15

"The day will come when this earth will be substituted with a new earth, and also the heavens, and everyone will be brought before GOD, the One, the Supreme" 14:48

"The Hour has come closer, and the moon has split" 54:1

Those are just a few excerpts from the Quran about the end of the world

You many times on this site , speak like your an authority on Islam, yet you dont even know that the end of the world is INDEED in the Quran?

Facepalm to the one millionth degree.

That's talking about when the Day of Judgment begins. We believe that the Horns will be blown before the day begins. Then the destruction will begin. Existing life will be wiped out, all humans throughout history will be revived and then the Day of Judgment will begin (it's also called the Day of Resurrection because of this). That's when every soul will be judged based on its sins, deeds, actions & inactions. The ones who "pass" will go to Heaven & the ones who "fail" will go to Hell.

There's absolutely nothing about a final battle, war between B & B, or an antichrist/dajjal/armilus/mahdi. And no, the Qur'an does not say Gog & Magog are the battle between blah blah blah. Those are interpretations from other religions & sources, which also don't agree on what Gog & Magog are.

You try to talk about Islam but don't even know the basics. And once again, your quotes have nothing to do with what I said.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That's talking about when the Day of Judgment begins.

LoL the day of judgment and the end of the world are the same thing lol, holy cow what kind of mental gymnastics are you doing here?

The Qurans statements about the end of the world almost Mirror the bibles

..........i cant even.....

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

It's not inevitable, nor will it happen.

When this civilization dies, it will not be at the hand of nuclear arsenal. But by the hand of nature, that claim its toll. Following that, will be conflicts to harness whatever remains of an infrastructure. This isn't the first, nor that last civilization, that will be burried in the sands of time ...

There are always biblical maniacs, who believe in the "rapture" and prophecise the end of times. In their minds, they deserve 7 virgins, while wishing evil upon their fellow man.

Conflicts are inevitable, without them we wouldn't be who we are. We wouldn't be able to sustain 8 times the population, this planet has ever been able to sustain before. We didn't get to this point, by singing in the desert ... but by constant conflict, that demanded the best out of us. That demanded we used our heads. There are two ways, the first way is to be an animal ... without thought, except to eat, sleep and procreate. That is, after all ... life. Or, we can become more than what were born to be ... we can strive to improve ourselves, and in this struggle ... we are bound to run into hurdles. And we wouldn't ever have gotten anywhere, if we had decided not to jump over them ... and since it is a struggle, and we are tired and are extending ourselves ... we are bound to topple some of these hurdles on our way through.

But only if we don't jump, do we face extinction ... because if we chose to be pacifist and not jump, we will lose our position as the top of the food chain.

edit on 10/10/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

I would expect practically every Christian and Muslim to answer in the affirmative as an inevitable WW3 is (almost always) part of their religious beliefs. Since about two-thirds of the world's population is Christian or Muslim, the question being posed here almost becomes moot. For the purposes of this thread, I would appreciate it if people would state any religious affiliations. I have none.

Wow. Yeah because every Christian and Muslim wants the world to end and millions of people to die

I'd consider myself Christian and I don't necessarily believe that WWIII is inevitable, but I believe it is probable. Especially within the next year to 5 years.

My belief in the probability of WWIII happening has nothing to do with Revelations or any biblical prophecy but instead logic. You have an increasing 7+ billion people in the world competing for the same resources, the starting of a Global depression, territorial conflicts that pit Russia against the US, a leader that wishes to reinstate the soviet union on one side, and a pseudo Hitler maniac leading the GOP presidential poll. With Georgia, Libya, Ukraine, and now Syria Is a world war really that hard to imagine?

Most wars start with an economic problem. Look at both Hitler and Napoleons rise to power - the French Revolution and the collapse of the Weimar Republic. Despite what the Obama administration and the MSM claim the US economy is weak and the global economy is slowing. What has always been considered the best economic stimulus according to the "experts"? War.

edit on 10-10-2015 by asmall89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I believe WW3 to be inevitable.
Just take a look at history.

World Battleground, 1000 years of war in 5 minutes.
This animation shows all important battles that took place over the last ten centuries. The sizes of the explosions and labels are proportional to the number of casualties.

But what i think is unimportant unless i have the power to act on it.

Someone in power who thinks WW3 is inevitable is scary, because they will in all likelihood strike first to get the upper hand, and win.

I like to think of war like a chess game.

From the first simple pawn move you start a chain reaction with inevitable ends, unless both sides walk away from the board.
edit on 11-10-2015 by joho99 because: Expanding on my thougts

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bgregory

Your a drug addict and a racist pos I deal with your kind all the time pulling up with your car waiting ten mintues for no reason coming in calling me wetback softly pulling out change all pissed off you think I won't accept........... lm not that kind of person
Or you stand around outside trying to get folks to feel sorry for you so they can say hey look at this guy andookat this illegal alien it's not right..... You dawn right its not right and I'm not putting up with it
Th

Recently I Overheard a bus driver tell a passenger how he hooked up his brother with a 12 $ an hour job only he could nt take it because he can t quit smoking stuff the passenger then tells him man I would have gone to the smoke shop and bought me something some fake piss blah blah blah
Last year I overheard two young fellas talk about working in a warehouse for ten dollars an hour cash under the table getting paid at the end of the day just imagine if Obama's irs swooped in my city and other s just imagine I'm a pissed off disgruntled libertarian conservative republican and I'm voting for bernie sanders he'll get rid of trash like you

edit on 11-10-2015 by johnvictor because: Making a point

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic
a reply to: bgregory

First you say you were military and NSA

Then you go on to say your computer games and you crave that stuff in real life?

Youre all over the map and clearly have NO experience what so ever in anything you have just stated

Internet 1.0 NEVER believe self published bios of anonymous posters.

As for the actual post, one would wonder why someone who fetishizes about bouncing around with the forces on the ground during WWIII hasn't already enlisted. Waiting for the draft? Thought of being incinerated in a nuclear flash never occurred?? Completely nonsensical.

And WWIII is hardly inevitable. A new President can radically change directions on foreign policy. The problem is few people realize they may be voting for (or against) WWIII based on their candidate. Safe to say the entire Republican field would be moving toward full war posture right now with Russia and handing the rebels MANPADS to shoot down their copters. Hillary would be no different whatsoever.

The only choice we have to vote against WWIII is Bernie Sanders. Look at the establishment and media's fear and disdain for him. They know he's the real deal too.

edit on 11-10-2015 by Moors because: fixed typos

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The only thing that could possibly avert a Third World War is a great calamity or an extinction level event, such as an asteroid impact. There are conscious forces that are convinced that they control this planet, and they would watch it burn before they would even think of relinquishing their power.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I believe the last WW (be it WW3 or a higher number) was started after 9/11. Be it for oil, Al-Qaeda, or any other number of reasons forces from various countries were in the Middle East.

At the end of the day, war is war. Lives are lost. Do we wish we didn't have to have wars and conflicts to resolve problems? I do. Lost a few friends since 2001 due to 9/11 and the events after.

So yeah, I think WW3 has already arrived.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

WW3 has already started depending on how you look at things.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join