It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have ufos downed our missiles and rockets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Over the last few years videos have surfaced of what is said to be that of ufos downing something of ours deployed, in this case the first video is of a missile in japan that appears to be clearly traveling in the direction of some stationary object in the sky. The second video is of a Russian proton rocket that fails during flight after an apparent dimly lite objects passes by it

Japan missile

Proton rocket

This isn't the first time something like this has apparently happened, as several times going back decades in the US as well as the Uk, live ICBMs (inter continental ballistic missiles) capable of mass destruction have been shut down and turned offline after ufo sightings occurred over or near missile silos
www.telegraph.co.uk... l

Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell's take on these happenings
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Russian missile

edit on 10-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So I guess the aliens couldn't be bothered to stop hiroshima or nagasaki or all the other missile tests that happen with no problems.
Love that last video though, it's no longer a missile it's now an alien sky torch. God I hope people are joking when they say things like that but after spending time on ATS I know some people will believe any crap thrown at them

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Chill out, I'm just posting the videos of where it's alleged an unidentified craft is disabling a missile because an unidentified light enters the frame and nears the missile, and am relaying how members of the military say ufos have shut down missiles, I'm just relaying what's said

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is the Russian version of a minotaur rocket. They all look like that. It wasn't "destroyed by aliens" or whatever people are trying to spin, thats just the different stages of the rocket.

Also the UFO appears to be a normal celestial object.
edit on 10-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ok lol

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

And by the way if you didn't know, I posted videos of unidentified lights coming into the frames near the missiles when they fail, whatever it was you posted has nothing to do with the videos I posted where rockets or missile fail, their not just going thought some stage like you posted

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You guys are hlarious. Destroyed by aliens? Did we watch the same video?

By the way, that "ufo" is the moon. You might have seen it before
edit on 10-10-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

The moon? you realize there's more the one video right. I don't get why you guys get emotional about this and start insulting people, no one ever told you that you have to believe in aliens or that all ufos have to be aliens and none are military. You don't have to insult anyone, I'm just saying what people in the military have said about objects shutting down missiles and am posting videos of things coming close to missiles when they fail

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Relax, Telepathy3. Keep in mind if poster don't believe in anything like ETs and UFOs, or if they only believe in the sanctity of human power and government (paycheck), then they have a mission also. The field is wide open for them with a clear conscious to insult and deny with whatever means they have at hand.

Some have nothing but words and the more legitimate others have access to nifty data bases that supply them with virtually instant information denied or hidden by the more casual investigator. The dice in the game are loaded.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Chill out, I'm just posting the videos of where it's alleged an unidentified craft is disabling a missile because an unidentified light enters the frame and nears the missile,...

You need to start with basics to avoid wasting your time and others. First you have to understand that rocket tracking cameras follow the rocket, which as it heads for the horizon is soon appearing lower and lower in the sky [you'd be surprised by how many people still think rockets only fly straight up!]. As the elevation angle diminishes, occasionally a celestial object [yes, often Venus] passes across the field of view because of the camera motion, not the object's motion. More rarely, an aircraft tens of miles away happens to get caught, but by then the rocket is hundreds of miles away and much higher, so even if the line-of-sight to both objects is similar, the objects are no ways 'nearing' each other.

But keep your eyes open for the unusual -- just sharpen your awareness of what the 'usual' looks like. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: 3danimator2014

The moon? you realize there's more the one video right. I don't get why you guys get emotional about this and start insulting people, no one ever told you that you have to believe in aliens or that all ufos have to be aliens and none are military. You don't have to insult anyone, I'm just saying what people in the military have said about objects shutting down missiles and am posting videos of things coming close to missiles when they fail

Well in your first video the OBJECT is 238,000 miles from the rocket. Have the military claimed that rockets/missiles have been shot down or is it just the youtube fruitloops that make the claims.

So an object passes in the field of view of the camera lens that does NOT mean that the object is anywhere near the rocket/missile.

Look here do you think these scenes are REAL

A bit more critical thinking on here should be used before posting things from youtube.

new topics

top topics

join