It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Russia!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: JedemDasSeine
Where did you stay when you were in Santa Monica?

The intersection of Centinela Avenue with Iowa Avenue.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
Perhaps there are Russian tales of alien technology that were inspired by emigrating scientists?

I am sorry, I don't know anything about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hello. Have you noticed the homosexual hate in russia? From news reports and a documentary I watched, it seemed like it is getting bad.

The documentary I watched gave the impression that police are becoming apathetic to the luring and public shaming of homosexual individuals.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

welcome It's good to see someone from Russia within ATS , well I guess you had allot of questions about the latest tensions around the Syria and Ukraine. Now lets put all that political BS aside I wonder do you believe in UFO's and can or do you know some great Russian stories we never heard of before, with some reference to back that up ?

I would love to see those in a thread one day ..

Peace and have fun around here

edit on 0b25America/ChicagoSun, 11 Oct 2015 15:21:25 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 11 Oct 2015 15:21:25 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hello. I have one specific question as a Finn, a lot of propaganda going here there's a possibility Putin will attack us next. Do you personally see this nothing but nonsense or not? People tends to believe it here and will rush to NATO soon. Greetings from Finland.

edit: also "Russian" dis-info agents are flooding into our MSM forums, are you aware this? Who are they?
edit on 11-10-2015 by AcerM because: 2nd line

edit on 11-10-2015 by AcerM because: edit

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I wonder do you believe in UFO's...?

Thank you for the question!
Firstly, I deliberately do not rely on believing when it comes to trying to understand the world (I can clarify it). Secondly, even having undisputed evidence of existence, I think the UFOs is not the issue we should be engaged in.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your opinions. Thank you for being honest about your nationality as well. I appreciate honesty and respect opinions when they are sincere.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM
I have one specific question as a Finn, a lot of propaganda going here there's a possibility Putin will attack us next.

It is simply impossible. The true reason is that they want Finland to join NATO (Finland is the only non-NATO EU country bordering Russia).
edit on 11-10-2015 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine

originally posted by: gortex
what music do you listen to / play ?

Musicians: John Surman, Steve Vai, Kimmo Pohjonen, Jeff Beck, Eminem, David Lang, Djivan Gasparyan. Talvin Singh, Zakir Hussain, Ananda Shankar, Sam Zaman.
Bands: Tool, Pantera, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy Osbourne, Extreme.
Always happy to listen to Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey. By the way, I was really impressed by Lana Del Rey tracks (the arrangements, the ambience and the mood, etc.).
I appreciate the works of Carbon Based Lifeforms and other good ambient (and psychill/psybient or whatever they call it) musicians and bands.

I used to play alternative/modern metal with my band few years ago. Now I'm working on something different, more experimental.

ooh!
Carbon Based Lifeforms is the bomb!
Another great ambient artist is Pjusk.

great to have you here.
Looking forward for your contributions.

Greetings from way up north by the norwegian/russian border.

edit on 11/10/15 by Nivek555 because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I have one specific question as a Finn, a lot of propaganda going here there's a possibility Putin will attack us next.

It is simply impossible. The true reason for this propaganda is that Finland is the only non-NATO EU country bordering Russia.

thank you for answering, it's very difficult to keep people going off this because sad history between us and pro-Nato government.

originally posted by: Nivek555
Carbon Based Lifeforms is the bomb!

Confirm!
edit on 11-10-2015 by AcerM because: 2nd line

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

also "Russian" dis-info agents are flooding into our MSM forums, are you aware this? Who are they?

These are the mediocre and counterproductive examples of Russian participation in mutual information war.

They also work within Russian forums, but they are exposed literally after a single message. Strictly pro-government rhetoric, showing the inability or unwillingness to debate, flooding with posts of the same type, etc.

Who are they? Most commonly they are the students hired to do this job. I heard the daily standard was about a hundred comments per shill. We had some brilliant exposing publications in the press about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
**WELCOME** to ATS!!

Unfortunately, I have been only to London (besides a day trip to Oxford). I didn't happen to meet a Brit')

That figures ...

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Hello. Have you noticed the homosexual hate in russia? From news reports and a documentary I watched, it seemed like it is getting bad.

The documentary I watched gave the impression that police are becoming apathetic to the luring and public shaming of homosexual individuals.

Most likely these were the provocations from both sides (to acquire funding, political points, etc.).

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
I just can't stop buying your watches from ebay, Vostok, Poljot, Raketa, Pobeda, Slava, etc.

Everyone has their own little quirks! I thank you for this fine contribution to our economy.

I suppose this is our best watch forum, perhaps there is no better source of information on the issue.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Enjoy the Chaos

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Most likely these were the provocations from both sides (to acquire funding, political points, etc.).

That did not really answer my question. Have YOU noticed any hate against homosexuals in Russia? There seems to be a polar difference between Russia and the U.S.

U.S. is becoming more and more open to homosexuality. Whereas, I am getting the impression that Russia is becoming worse in their general attitude towards homosexuality.

Concerning "provocation", I could guess that the conservative right may spread anti-gay sentiments for funding and political points. However, why would homosexuals and supporters of gay-rights be playing a political game when violence and public shaming is a risk?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome! I've always wanted to Visit Russia!

How is the economy there? Nice to hear firsthand without the propaganda spin...and what kind of Guitar...rock, metal?
edit on 12-10-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I will clarify my post.

Public opinion in Russia does not approve of homosexual manifestations (for example, kissing in public). Homosexuality is not perceived as a norm, so nobody likes when someone blatantly demonstrates it (actually, such acts offend people). These are the rules of public behavior people are accustomed to.

In fact, nobody (except the most underdeveloped representatives of our society) hates homosexuals. But deliberate and flagrant violations of accepted social norms, of course, can cause indignation and anger. For instance, nobody hates exhibitionists, but when they expose their genitals wherever they want, it may be offensive.

Now directly to your questions.

1. I did not notice any hatred and Russians are not "becoming worse in their general attitude towards homosexuality".
However, despite the absence of hatred, I must admit there is a stable unfriendly attitude towards homosexuals.

2. I see purposeful popularization of the LGBT movement worldwide. It is obvious to me that "homosexuals and supporters of gay-rights" are the part of the global agenda (even though many of them may not know about it), they definitely play political games, they definitely obtain funding, they definitely use provocations and other instruments to achieve their goals.

P.S. As for me, I do not care about one's sexual orientation. Any conscious human should not care. But this popularization is not about the orientaton and human rights. It's all political.
edit on 12-10-2015 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Welcome JedemDasSeine

Please enjoy your stay on the Mother Ship you will be served cookies and excellent entertainment.
So nice to have some one from Russia. Such a massive country and culture.
WIS

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I ditto most of your post. But we also have to examine the fact that the Oestrogen content of common Cows milk has increased exponentially, as the Cow is genetically manipulated to Lactate more, in the past forty years the content has had to rise 800% ..If nobody thinks this will have an effect on the social manifestation of sexuality they are in some happy dreamland. All the hormones that increase the mammary glands of the Cow to lactate are expressed in the Urine and the Dairy fats, Cheese is x 10 that of normal milk. Note the rise in hormone related Cancers especially Breast, the human female is essentially being told to lactate, through the ingestion of the Dairy products stimulation of breast tissue cells when not even pregnant. In Russia the effect would be far less as the IGF injection to super boost the Cows lactation has been banned. Which just leaves the selective breeding of high yield cows. Which is bad but not as bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join