It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the choppers invading my privacy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
outsider says:

"I think someone should fire a laser in them aholes eyes."

Smooth move, ex-lax -- Not!

You fire a laser, you go to jail for so long that when you get out both Presidents George W. Bush and Condoleezza Rice will have died of old age.

Your best plan, like one of the posters said, is to retain a lawyer and find out just what your legal options are.

Are they harrassing you? Absolutely!

Is it "legal"? No one on this forum knows, including me or any of the respondents. So you get a lawyer and find out for yourself.

Personally, I like the idea of IR sources that sends a message of peace and joy, like "yuck fou, wankers!" or somesuch.

Mac, see a lawyer first. Remember, if they bust you, I'll be the ugliest guy on ATS, and no one wants that.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
outsider says:

Is it "legal"? No one on this forum knows, including me or any of the respondents. So you get a lawyer and find out for yourself.

One can only assume you missed the link I furnished showing the recent supreme court ruling in Canda, right?

They clearly stated it is legal.

Just to make it clear I am only talking about the use of IR.

[edit on 1/5/2005 by shots]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of chopper activity in my area lately. Its not real unusual in the fall because Pot is the number one cash crop in Arkansas (No Kidding) but its to late in the seasons for them. Also I had a thread about what looked like Apaches going over my house at tree top level awhile back and have seen some civilian choppers recently.

I dont have a clue.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
how do you know that the choppers have heat vision???

not dis-believing, just wondering...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All Apaches, even the A-models, have FLIR (forward Looking Infrared), but that particular aircraft isn't optimized for inght recon operations; the "little bird" associated with that is the MD530, grandson of the 'loach' used in Vietnam lo these many years ago.

I am sure there are Army National Guard units in Arkansas, but I don't believe that any of them field Apaches. Nor do I think that there are any Army AVN brigades in Arkansas, but I don't know where all the CONUS Apaches are. Are you sure they're Apaches?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Are you sure they're Apaches?

Not at all. They flew over quickly at treetop level and the noise was what brought me outside to look, but I just caught them going over the crest of the hill I live on. But what I saw sure "looked" like one (two really). If I had to guess I would say they were.

I have never seen them before or since BUT they were on the same day Bush was visiting Little Rock. I just assumed they were part of the protection.

We see "crop-busters" all the time but they are just civie choppers used by the DEA and Sheriff's department

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
how do you know that the choppers have heat vision???

The government people told me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join