It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli youth stabs four Arabs in Dimona attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Palestine was never a country remember?

Too bad maps and passports prove you wrong.

The israelis actually tried to give back Gaza and the jordanian refugee area"aka palestinians" but jordan has consistently refused.

Israel had no choice in the matter they had to give it back due to international law.

Also Arafatt in his own words said there are no true palestinians remember?

So when Mark Twain went through Palestine it was totally empty? No one was living there?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: yuppa

Palestine was never a country remember?

The israelis actually tried to give back Gaza and the jordanian refugee area"aka palestinians" but jordan has consistently refused.

Israel had no choice in the matter they had to give it back due to international law.

Also Arafatt in his own words said there are no true palestinians remember?

So when Mark Twain went through Palestine it was totally empty? No one was living there?

Too bad im right youre wrong.Israel under resolution 242 by the United Nations has no obligation to give back any land, that it rightfully obtained in a defensive war, unless for the purposes of peace that stem from the other Arab nations.

There. all legal and UN approved. As to mark twain during his time it was ottoman corect? Arafatt has mor e weight than HIm anyway as he was on record saying it was all a sham.

Israel contends that Resolution 242 requires each of its neighbors to recognize Israel's right to exist and to negotiate bilaterally a secure border. That procedure, followed with Egypt in 1977-79, led to Egypt's recognition of Israel and Israel's withdrawal from the Sinai.

Palestinians acknowledge that nothing in the language of Resolution 242 suggests the creation of a Palestinian state, but contend that the resolution requires Israel to withdraw from all of the territory it occupied in 1967, which would lead to the creation of a Palestinian state.

The resolution also encourages the states of the Middle East to recognize one another's sovereignty, territorial integrity, independence and right to live in peace. Since Israel is the only state in the region whose right to exist is in dispute, the resolution seems to call on the Arab states to recognize Israel. And since the Palestinians had no state, it doesn't call on anyone to recognize their right to national self-determination.

ISrael has tried to live up to that resolution by giving back the land egypt lost. The jordanians have so far refused their land back because its full of people i t dont want.(aka palestinians)

edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: explanations

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

buster,i see it's time for some more schoolin.

at no time ever has there been a country named palestine, the romans gave the area that name when they conquered the southern kingdom to rid themselves of the Israelite influnces. look it up.

look up this man, Professor Philip K Hitti a lebanon born Lebanese American and during his a life considered to be the foremost expert on the Middle east and all things Arab, and read his book History of The Arabs and see what he has to say about it. as a matter of fact read all of his books.

anyway to cut to the chase, he was the one of the first witness at the U. S. House committee to investigate the decision of whether or to give the land to the jewish people. which he argued against the right for them to have the land.

here is what he said, wiki cause it's fast.

Hitti... explained that there was actually no such entity as Palestine - never had been; it was historically part of Syria, and "the Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us because by smearing the walls of classrooms with maps of Palestine, they associate it with the Jews in the minds of the average American and Englishman"... He asserted that Zionism was an imposition on the Arabs of an alien way of life which they resented and to which they would never submit.
Philip Khuri Hitti

and in 1919 when the First Congress of Muslim-Christian Associations met in Jerusalem, to pick representatives for the so called palestinians, for the Paris Peace Conference, they proposed and adopted this resolution,

We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria, as it has never been separated from it at any time. We are connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographical bonds

and in 1937 a syrian arab leader named , Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi told the Peel Commission,

There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."

so in 1937 there was at least one arab that thought that the Zionists invented palestine, i wonder how many more back then thought the same.

in 1948 Abdullah I bin al-Hussein, King of Jordan told the Arab League meeting that was held in Cairo,

“Palestine and Transjordan are one

hell the founder of the PLO even said there is no palestine

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria".
(said to the UN Security Council in 1956 by Ahmed Shukeiry the founder of the PLO - the Palestine Liberation Organization)

an other PLO leader Zahir Muhsein, PLO military commander and member of its executive committee, acknowledged,

“There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation.” Identification of a Palestinian state, he conceded, was merely “a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel.”

Abdul Hamid Sharif, Prime Minister of Jordan declared in 1980,

Palestinians and Jordanians do not belong to different nationalities. They hold the same Jordanian passports, are Arabs and have the same Jordanian culture.”

it is also known that until the late 1960's, as a matter of fact if i recall correctly before the six day war, calling a an arab a “palestinian” was a insult, they saw the Jews as the palestinians. because until then everyone knew that Palestine was just another name for Israel, hell zoinist use to sing Palestine, My Palestine”.

the Jerusalem Post, used to be the Palestine Post, Israel Electric Company was called Palestine Electric Company,the Bank Leumi when founded in 1902 was called Anglo-Palestine Bank, there are more. all these were Jewish owned and run companies and organizations.

i thought you being a self respecting zionist/ jew hater would have known all this, unless you do and chose not to acknowledge it.

plus it is a well known fact that jews and arabs lived peace in the area called Palestine up until the end of the british mandate /occupation and the world giving a small little piece of it to the jews.

it's all out there from the mouths of arab's all you have to do is look it up.

class dismissed.

edit on 11-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Well said hounddog....

But i doubt it will put a dent in the ignorance...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

yea, i doubt it will. it always makes me laugh when some of the most outspoken ones on a subject claim to know so much won't even bother to look things up, other than what they were taught in school or picked up on their on.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: combatmaster

yea, i doubt it will. it always makes me laugh when some of the most outspoken ones on a subject claim to know so much won't even bother to look things up, other than what they were taught in school or picked up on their on.

Oh you just know they will come back with something like,Oh it was a misunderstanding. OR you made that up. EVen a statement from the PLO and arafatt will not convince them because they hate jews so much.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
How the IDF goes undercover among Palestinians

these men, called mistaravim , wear Arab clothing to look like Palestinians as they carry out undercover missions against and sometimes kill Palestinians wanted by the IDF.

The mistaravim work undercover among Palestinians. They encourage them to throw stones, advance and attack the soldiers. They also provide the demonstrators with drinking water, and then, all of a sudden, they attack them. [..]

The mistaravim throw stones at the soldiers and take shelter behind large barricades from the tear gas and rubber bullets. But then, suddenly, they step away from the demonstrators, pull out pistols and fire at them. The mistaravim arrest people as the soldiers join them and pull the demonstrators into military vehicles.

Maha al-Husseini, spokeswoman for Euro-Med, said: "Their operation is illegal and violates the principle of distinction between civilians and combatants, which is prohibited under international humanitarian law"

"The way they arrest Palestinians is very violent and is considered a deception, and the detainee suffers brutal and unjustified beating.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join