It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli youth stabs four Arabs in Dimona attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: cody599

Bare with them cody, some people actually believe Islam is a religion of peace.

I'm not biting

The Palestinians I know are decent hard working people that want peace for their kids

Don't think otherwise, we all want to sleep easy

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Why not focus on the 16 year old Palestinian who stabbed two orthodox Jews?
Two stabbed in Jerusalem, teen Palestinian assailant killed

Or the three Israeli police officers injured in a stabbing attack?
3 policemen injured in second stabbing attack in Jerusalem

Now we can see the hypocrisy of how Palestine treats an Israeli differently from a Palestinian.

More blame Israel rhetoric instead of calling them both out for poor conduct.

Israel is occupying Palestine not the other way around.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Now we can see the hypocrisy

Where were you when rockets were hitting the Negev again last week ? Where were you when Jerusalem was put on lock down because of Palestinian terrorist attacks ?

If you're such an advocate I issue you a challenge

Go live there for 10 years like I did..................... Then walk a mile in another's shoes

Just saying

Cody

ETA: Or is that an inconvenient truth ?

Did you live as a Palestinian or an Israeli? Until you have lived under the thumb of a brutal oppressor then you can't say you know what it is like to walk in a Palestinians shoes. Oh yeah you supported the oppressors didn't you.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

They will not stop until they control both the West Bank and Gaza.

And how would you explain that Israel completely pulled out of Gaza 10 years ago, including all 10-15k settlers there ?

Just so that today the mobs from Gaza storming the fence to Israel.

Who is invading ?
edit on 10-10-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Where were you when rockets were hitting the Negev again last week ? Where were you when Jerusalem was put on lock down because of Palestinian terrorist attacks ?

Go live there for 10 years like I did..................... Then walk a mile in another's shoes

Just saying

Cody

Did you live as a Palestinian or an Israeli? Until you have lived under the thumb of a brutal oppressor then you can't say you know what it is like to walk in a Palestinians shoes. Oh yeah you supported the oppressors didn't you.

Have you? because it seems like you sure are talking about it alot , yet you sit on your cozy chair in front of your computer, Telling someone they have no right to comment, when they have actually lived there

You sit here like some kind of authority on the issue, yet you have no idea what its like either, and it seems since he lived there, he might actually have some insight

Only the ignorant, or agenda driven deny real world knowledge on issues, in favor of saving their own world view

How does hypocrisy taste busterboy?
edit on 10-10-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP if he would had shot him you would had came down on him. No matter what the guard did he would be critisized. At least th eguard was strong and smart enough to stop him without killing or maiming anyone.

Shoot who? I was just pointing out how when it's an Israeli they don't get shot like the Palestinians do. Maybe those gutless cowards should have gotten the training those guys that captured the Israeli received then maybe fewer people would be getting shot.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

OP if he would had shot him you would had came down on him. No matter what the guard did he would be critisized. At least th eguard was strong and smart enough to stop him without killing or maiming anyone.

Shoot who? I was just pointing out how when it's an Israeli they don't get shot like the Palestinians do. Maybe those gutless cowards should have gotten the training those guys that captured the Israeli received then maybe fewer people would be getting shot.

Well then why dont you step up to the plate and go teach them all mighty one

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic

Just saying

Cody

Have you? because it seems like you sure are talking about it alot , yet you sit on your cozy chair in front of your computer, Telling someone they have no right to comment

How does hypocrisy taste busterboy?

Where did I say he had no right to make a comment? I just said if he hasn't lived as a Palestinian then he doesn't know what it's like to walk a mile in their shoes.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Israeli

I was your supposed oppressor

I was the one at the border helping Palestinians into Israel to escape the terrorists they hated. I was the one sending chocolate to friends through Bedouin in August last year when the rockets were falling. I was the one that that lost a thumb in a roadside bomb.

And I'm still the one that stands for peace

Maybe you should as well ?

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Seeing how I'm not a Zionist (thank God) I wouldn't be allowed to live there.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Seeing how I'm not a Zionist (thank God) I wouldn't be allowed to live there.

thats a cute accusation, and again shows your agenda,because ANYONE can, and does live in Israel

Muslims, Jews, Christians, Atheists really everyone

Do you ever wonder if your hatred makes you blind to your own hostility?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Until you live there

Until you meet people from both sides, hold orphans, pick up parts of children, make the effort to trace the people in the wallet of the guy you just shot you have no valid opinion.

Your protestation is for nought

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Until you live there

Until you meet people from both sides, hold orphans, pick up parts of children, make the effort to trace the people in the wallet of the guy you just shot you have no valid opinion.

Your protestation is for nought

Cody

Until you breathe the same air as me your opinion isn't valid.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

This sort of opinion should be based on life experience................................NOT msm hatred

Remember the tag line ?

Deny ignorance

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This sort of opinion should be based on life experience................................NOT msm hatred

Remember the tag line ?

Deny ignorance

Cody

Then why do you spew belittling remarks at other people's opionions? They have reached just as valid a conclusion as you. So get off your high horse before whatever you have to say becomes invalid.
edit on 10-10-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

* Slaps himself upside the head for entering a thread about Israel*

What would a guy with Israeli citizenship, that lived there know

* Wanders back to avatar creations*

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I don't know it just seems like you're attention seeking for everyone to backoff and allow your opinion to be the sole opinion allowed in this thread because anyone else who concludes differently without having been through the same experiences you have instantly become invalid? That's rediculous.. That's like me saying if you haven't held a political office position and served in military intelligence you cannpt be capable of foriegn policy. Or if you don't have a phd in economics you can't possibly have any good ideas nor be able to build up a company.

Nonsense talk.. Everyone has a valid place.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can’t understand.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ubaidian

www.ynetnews.com...

A few hours after the attack by Ishaq Badran, a 16-year-old Palestinian from the village of Akeb in north-east Jerusalem, in which two people were wounded, Fatah quickly printed an official flyer announcing Badran’s death. In it, Badran was called a “hero shahid” (martyr). On the bottom, “Eternal life and glory for our shahids” was written, as well as “Our essence is sacrificing ourselves for al-Aqsa”. The flyer features photos of Abbas and the late Yasser Arafat, founder of Fatah.

A nearly identical flyer was issued for terrorist Mohammed Ali, who perpetrated the attack at the Damascus gate on Saturday.

Digital copies of the flyers were also uploaded to the official Fatah Twitter account. These join the heavy praise that Palestinian public radio, controlled entirely by Abbas, gives these terrorists (“shahids”) – something which fans the already-raging fire.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Why not focus on the 16 year old Palestinian who stabbed two orthodox Jews?
Two stabbed in Jerusalem, teen Palestinian assailant killed

Or the three Israeli police officers injured in a stabbing attack?
3 policemen injured in second stabbing attack in Jerusalem

Now we can see the hypocrisy of how Palestine treats an Israeli differently from a Palestinian.

More blame Israel rhetoric instead of calling them both out for poor conduct.

Israel is occupying Palestine not the other way around.

No country no occupation. Palestine was never a country remember? The land rightfully became ISRAEL under the league of nations. The israelis actually tried to give back Gaza and the jordanian refugee area"aka palestinians" but jordan has consistently refused.

Also Arafatt in his own words said there are no true palestinians remember? keep believing the lie. arafatts laughing his butt off at all th ewesterners too stupid to realize whats going on from th e afterlife.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join