It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli youth stabs four Arabs in Dimona attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Israeli youth stabs four Arabs in Dimona attack

An Israeli teenager on Friday morning went on a stabbing spree in the southern city of Dimona, wounding three Palestinian men and a Bedouin Arab. Two men were moderately to seriously wounded, while two other victims were being treated for light wounds, the Magen David Adom first-aid service and police said. Three were evacuated to Soroka Hospital in nearby Beersheba, MDA said.

The stabber attacked one man at a shopping center and then advanced to another location next to a local school, where he stabbed three others. A security guard then tackled and restrained the suspect, 17, until police arrived.

Police called the attack “nationalistic,” indicating that it was likely retaliation for a rash of recent Palestinian attacks against Israelis, which have triggered an escalation in anti-Arab rhetoric in recent days.

Now we can see the hypocrisy of how Israel treats a Palestinian differently from an Israeli. We have woman who stabbed no one facing five security officers and two police officers she gets shot and is labeled a terrorist. We have a kid who stabbed four people gets subdued by two people and is just called a extremist. Will we see Israel act like a true democracy and bulldoze this kids home like they do with the Palestinians who commit terrorist attacks? Of course we won't.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Fanning the flames of hatred. The kettle is almost on rolling bombing boil. Watch out Gazans, throw a few more rocks and…

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The other way round and you'd have a dead terrorist whose family's home would be destroyed...

Just sayin'.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Why not focus on the 16 year old Palestinian who stabbed two orthodox Jews?
Two stabbed in Jerusalem, teen Palestinian assailant killed

Or the three Israeli police officers injured in a stabbing attack?
3 policemen injured in second stabbing attack in Jerusalem

Now we can see the hypocrisy of how Palestine treats an Israeli differently from a Palestinian.

More blame Israel rhetoric instead of calling them both out for poor conduct.

edit on 10/10/2015 by EternalSolace because: Added Sources

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How do you spell deflection?

Can you use it in a sentence please.

The poster above used the classical deflection fallacy.

D E F L E C T I O N, deflection.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Nonsense. There's a clear desire to make Israel out to be a scapegoat by laying the sole blame on Israel. Deflection is ignoring the involvement from the other side. Two sides to this coin. Always has been.

Nice try.

More blame Israel rhetoric instead of calling them both out for poor conduct.

edit on 10/10/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I'll tell you what's nonsense...

Your sources specifically state that both assailants were killed.

They're labelled terrorists.

Their houses will be demolished.

Now let's look at the OP source again...

Oh, none of that happened.

Btw, a deflection is the whole "look they do it as well" fallacy...
And that's what you did.

You took us off topic to discuss something that already has two separate threads from this week.

This isn't about the poor conduct of both...
It's about the biased reaction of the authorities in the wake of such attacks when comparing both types of attack.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Now we can see the hypocrisy

Where were you when rockets were hitting the Negev again last week ? Where were you when Jerusalem was put on lock down because of Palestinian terrorist attacks ?

If you're such an advocate I issue you a challenge

Go live there for 10 years like I did..................... Then walk a mile in another's shoes

Just saying

Cody

ETA: Or is that an inconvenient truth ?

edit on 10/10/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Perhaps there were no Israeli homes destroyed because they don't have homes in Gaza. Though, I'm sure there's been quite a few attempts at the destruction of Israeli homes by method of rockets.

Nothing about what I posted is off topic. The OP made the comparison between Israeli and Palestinian actions. I expanded on that comparison. Call it a deflection or whatever you'd like. It doesn't really matter. Fallacy is defined a mistake in belief. However, the sources I provided are truth.

You're right, it isn't about the poor conduct of both. It's about the piss poor conduct of both. There's no doubt in my mind if an Israeli was running around Gaza stabbing people, Hamas would shoot them in the street. That last sentence you can call a deflection.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Bare with them cody, some people actually believe Islam is a religion of peace.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Perhaps there were no Israeli homes destroyed because they don't have homes in Gaza.

The settlers have homes in the West Bank though, ask Cody he can proudly verify this.

Only thing being bulldozed are Palestinian homes to make way for more illegal settlements.

Once again, ask Cody, he knows all about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: cody599

Bare with them cody, some people actually believe Islam is a religion of peace.

I claim no religion but I'm more worried about those who truly believe that they are God's chosen ones. Anyone with that kind of delusional narcissistic attitude needs to look in the mirror before they criticize a different religion.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think it's fairly obvious tensions are beyond high and both sides are guilty of attacking one another. Israel has the clear advantage and the Palestinians know it and use that to their advantage martyring themselves.

Until actual peace talks can happen violence from both sides will never end. Unfortunately, Israels commander in chief has no plans for that road, instead he prefers the ever lasting conflict because it fuels many agendas, Israel gaining more land while continuing the road work for war with Iran.

We can share stories of death from both sides all day, 13-year-old Palestinian Said Killed by Israeli Troops Fire Near Bethlehem , but until the leadership from both sides work together this will become redundant. And because the PLO now rejects the Oslo accords, well talks will continue to deteriorate.

edit on 10-10-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Until actual peace talks can happen violence from both sides will never end.

I don't believe real peace talks will ever happen so long as there is a continuation of the "this side did this" but "that side did this" crap. My attempt to point out that both of them are acting stupid is something that goes ignored... unfortunately.

There is so much hate and vitriol spewed towards either side, it really is hard to see any resemblance of an end to the conflict.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Now we can see the hypocrisy

Where were you when rockets were hitting the Negev again last week ? Where were you when Jerusalem was put on lock down because of Palestinian terrorist attacks ?

If you're such an advocate I issue you a challenge

Go live there for 10 years like I did..................... Then walk a mile in another's shoes

Just saying

Cody

ETA: Or is that an inconvenient truth ?

Id suggest you try living in Palestine for a while to see how despicable Israel is in its treatment of Palestinians. You corner a cat and then act suprised when it attacks you? How funny...

Or is that an inconvenient truth ?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Just finish up Ethics 101 and now gotta point out every argument?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
There will never be peace there. Let's just accept that fact.

Israel will continue to ethnically cleanse the area until there is no more resistance. Their goal has always been total control. They will not stop until they control both the West Bank and Gaza. They will continue to use agents inside Palestinian territories to stir up trouble. There is a video circulating of IDF soldiers, dressed as Palestinians, throwing rocks at the IDF. They then turn on the REAL Palestinians, shooting and beating them. So you think they don't go over there and fire a few dud rockets towards Israeli territory? No.. of course they don't. Israel is completely innocent in everything they do. After all, god gave them that land, after kissing their feet and claiming them the chosen ones.

And of course there will always be the Israeli firsters, who will fill this post with name calling, and blind defense of the IDF and their savagery.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Just finish up Ethics 101 and now gotta point out every argument?

Be more specific.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Meh

Haters gonna hate

I've been there,

Not hiding behind a keyboard, like I said

Live it

Cody

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OP if he would had shot him you would had came down on him. No matter what the guard did he would be critisized. At least th eguard was strong and smart enough to stop him without killing or maiming anyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join