It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's involvement in Syria actually good for the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The Big Picture

During the past week I was actually quite happy that the Russian's are finally doing things openly and create a balance in the Syrian conflict, but then I actually started thinking. The bigger picture shows that the US (if we believe all the 'conspiracy' talk) actually achieved their 'goal' - a weak and vulnerable Europe.

While Russia is entering the proxy war against Saudi Arabia and other gulf nations fought in Syria, the so called 'refugee crisis' is getting worse and worse in Europe, and with the MSM reporting that 'Russia's actions will make the refugee crisis even worse' it will automatically shift the responsibility for any false flag events by Muslims in Europe to Russia. Russia will become the perfect scape-goat for the media.

All the US needs to do is just wait and at some point mobilize sleeper cells within the EU. Because since Putin fought ISIS in Syria they had to move to Europe so he is responsible, right? Nice headline. Several false flag events will then create an even bigger anti-Russia sentiment in Europe - right on time for the 2016 US presidential election. It couldn't be more perfect for the US.

The newly elected US administration will then have all the arguments on their side to 'liberate Europe from ISIS' and use that as a pretext to strengthen NATO presence in Europe even more, which will make Putin unhappy. Add to the mix the coming 2016 presidential election in Belarus, which could end up just like in the Ukraine and we will have a nice party coming next year, with the dance-floor next to the Kremlin.

As much as I admire Putin as a leader for making Russia stronger recently, I just don't see him get out of this trap easily without major losses for Russia and the EU. At the end Europe will be again the major playground and if this turns out into a 'holy war' we are basically ****ed given the drastic rise in Muslim influence in Europe.

At the end, Putin will be the bad guy that is responsible for the European crisis - no matter how the Syrian theatre turns out. This, in addition with further sanctions, body-bags and bad press, will lead to a much lower approval rating for Putin within Russia, which opens new opportunities for color revolutions and false flag events inside Russia. This will ultimately weaken their ally Iran, making it the next target in the Middle East.

That would be like Christmas and Birthday at once for the next US administration.

/ George

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I dont see anything remotly resembling reality or logic in your OP. What are you trying to say exactly? USA wants flase flags in Europe to blame Russia?

I suggest you go outside and get some air, clear your mind, and think about what you just posted. . . .

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: absente

You can say that. I am sure many might see it like that..

But..

Russia is making the USA look dumb. At the same time it can not be forgotten ISIS was created in part by the US either through making safe havens or directly supplying them.

So..

Guess it depends on how many people see the truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Your defense secretary threatened Russia that it may face terrorist repurcussions ,maybe all the terrorists work for the US now

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No.... The USA are going to accept crap loads of so called refugees so your claim instantly becomes invalid.
I see the Middle East split into 2, Suadi and her western allies and Syria and her Eastern allies.
Another 38th parallel in the midst.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Your defense secretary threatened Russia that it may face terrorist repurcussions ,maybe all the terrorists work for the US now

On behalf of all Americans who dont agree with him we all lift our middle fingers in unison and say FU## him! We dont want any problems with Russia, never have and we never will.

There is a divide in America, war mongers and peace mongers, right now the war mongers seem to be in the vast majority. I am all for peace, world peace, not world war.
edit on 10-10-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I dont see anything remotly resembling reality or logic in your OP. What are you trying to say exactly? USA wants flase flags in Europe to blame Russia?

Is that such a surprise? Which planet have you been living on the past years?

I suggest you go outside and get some air, clear your mind, and think about what you just posted. . . .

The air is pretty bad in China, but thanks for your advice ^^

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I used to be Israel right or wrong and a strong supporter of the USA but what I have learned recently has caused a major paradigm shift,if it were not for the USA I would be speaking Japanese and we owed the USA a great debt,we have fought along side you in all your major wars but now I cannot support my own country anymore as it has been a party to this ISIS war on freedom scam also,do you still owe a debt if your friend has gone criminally insane.I love the average American and have been to the USA twice but you are now led by petulant children that think they are masters of the universe,and no good is going to come of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It will not end well for Russia.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Let's play a better game that ends well for everyone.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It also won't end well for them or anyone else if they do nothing. Almost nothing is exactly what has been done for years and it has created the situation we now find ourselves in.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: absente

Is that such a surprise? Which planet have you been living on the past years?

The air is pretty bad in China, but thanks for your advice ^^

LOL ok ive been on this planet suffering with the rest of you, as to being in China. . . . Umm Chinese everything is pretty cool especially the ladies very beautiful, anyways take a trip and view some beautiful place where the air is clean if you can afford it.

On to the point of what kinds of covert plans which would most likely be easy here are a few:

1. Sabotage basically blowing up stuff to stop progress.
2. Incite a civil war to create regime change.
3. Provoke human rights agendas.
4. Biowarfare new viruses to cause hysteria.
5. Economic warfare with sanctions.
6. Mass media just make the place seem like a bad place on TV.
7. Cyberwar steal secrets and cause industrial accidents.
8. Cause various disasters, like food shortages.

the list goes on and on eventually any regime with enough attacks will fall.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I used to be Israel right or wrong and a strong supporter of the USA but what I have learned recently has caused a major paradigm shift,if it were not for the USA I would be speaking Japanese and we owed the USA a great debt,we have fought along side you in all your major wars but now I cannot support my own country anymore as it has been a party to this ISIS war on freedom scam also,do you still owe a debt if your friend has gone criminally insane.I love the average American and have been to the USA twice but you are now led by petulant children that think they are masters of the universe,and no good is going to come of it.

Hey half of Americans would agree with you on all that, we see it going bad and we are against that.

Not much we can do about it, we are powerless to create change within our own country.

Yes its going insane and it keeps on getting worse, I hope we can change for the better at some future point in time, but for now I dont expect too much. Just look at what we see on our TV shows, a whole bunch of mind numbing insanity.

We dont know what will happen next, but we know it wont be good.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Powerless,then why is there a second amendment?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Powerless,then why is there a second amendment?

To give us the illusion of freedom.

It was originally for stopping the government from gaining tyranical control, but as we can all see that didnt work out too well did it.

Now if people did ever decide to try and rebel they could be nuked from orbit, no chance at all.

There are a few crazy revolutionaries thinking they will someday have a revolt, but that day will never come. Why? because the people have become numb to the world, and lack the will to revolt.

We have just given up on a mass scale, people were talking about revolution back in the 60s and it never happened, people will keep talking about it, and it will keep on never happening. There is a reason for this, its called control and we dont have it.

Our country has changed from for the people by the people to for the corporations by the corporations.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Yeah, more see through the government and understand Hero's when they see them, freeing people from the most vile evil that US/Western governments could invent, fund and drum up. They were merc's for hire, and a creation of the west/israel and saudi teamwork.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

an honest response and probably not a popular one

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

What is the biggest obstacle, for any ground offensive? Civilians.

Have you ever thought about, that maybe Obama went to Russia to get an agreement over upcoming Russian offensive in Syria?

And, the refugees that are in the mediterranian. They actually have to row their boats, more or less through an Armada of western ships, before they get so far out that the current will take them to Italy. The Reality is, that these refugees have to get more than just a little help from "their friends", before they can get far enough out ... for the current to take them to Europe. More than just a little nutch. A nutch like, modern and new shipwreck boats ...

Once out in the open current, on shipwreck boats ... Europe can't deny to take them ... it's maritime law.

Let's wait and see what is "actually" going to happen ... because whatever it is, it's planned way ahead.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
No offence intended to anyone but when I was at school I remember it being the less intelligent kids who called it Haileys...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
Have you ever thought about, that maybe Obama went to Russia to get an agreement over upcoming Russian offensive in Syria?

And, the refugees that are in the mediterranian. They actually have to row their boats, more or less through an Armada of western ships, before they get so far out that the current will take them to Italy. The Reality is, that these refugees have to get more than just a little help from "their friends", before they can get far enough out ... for the current to take them to Europe. More than just a little nutch. A nutch like, modern and new shipwreck boats ...

Once out in the open current, on shipwreck boats ... Europe can't deny to take them ... it's maritime law.

Let's wait and see what is "actually" going to happen ... because whatever it is, it's planned way ahead.

Yeah, it seems plausible that the US made some kind of agreement prior to the Russian offensive. As for the refugees (from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan) in Europe, they mainly arrive via Turkey and Bulgaria, not via the Mediterranean. Once you reach Bulgaria you can get transportation very easily into Germany for the right price.

new topics

top topics

join