It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge enterview is worth a listen IMO.. Scary stuff about the internet..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Matt Drudge says he had not had his picture taken in an interview for 8 years... Not the point of listening though.. skip to the 6 minute mark when the interview actually starts.. Drudge shows up and Alex is flabbergasted so it takes that long to mike him and start the interview.. What Matt says about the internet, if it comes to pass, no one will be able to link to articles... It was interesting listening to some of the things he had to say especially about truth and the internet....
youtu.be...

edit on 9-10-2015 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Really thought Facebook & Twitter being set up by CIA/PTB to id/neutralize all individuals necessary and control masses

ie 'occupy this, wild mood swing emo update that' was common knowledge but then again the internet becomes you

or vice versa

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

He lost me when he started praising Rush Limbaugh. I heard Rush say that Dick Cheney is a true patriot once. What a laugh.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My gripe with ALex and MAtt woul be both are disinfo'ers who are likely to put a spin on 'conspiracy theory' meanwhile actually presenting a very watered down version of the conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Stop shooting down the messenger/s for a sec. Warning from the judge about his site and the fact about links even to not be allowed for sharing wasn't so far off when it comes to the TPP info released.
edit on 10-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

He lost me when he started praising Rush Limbaugh. I heard Rush say that Dick Cheney is a true patriot once. What a laugh.

If you can see past the neocon agenda, which he will not betray, rush pays a leftist org to fact check him and he is very accurate in his reporting. He knows how to dance the line, but he deals in facts.

I listen to all of the talk stations.

Forget FB and the others, Im beggining to have my doubts about present company.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Stop shooting down the messenger/s for a sec. Warning from the judge about his site and the fact about links even to not be allowed for sharing wasn't so far off when it comes to the TPP info released.

That to me was the biggest revelation. His referring to other talk show host was more about them starting their own shows and getting a listening audience to spew their version of the truth was a compliment. No talk show host is going to get it right 100% of the time

Matt comes right out and says he is not bought and paid for by anyone and his web sight contains information HE thinks is pertinent to America and world affairs. He must be doing something right if his traffic count is looked at and how at times the government complains people are getting their news from Drudge and not by the oligarchy controlled media; Like I said, he must be doing something right, IMO. Kinda like Donal Trump and his following. He must be saying somethings that people agree with or he would already be history as far as presidential candidates go.

No matter who you are there are detractors and haters...

I got from his talking we should enjoy the internet while we have it and try and disconnect from the oligarchy when able, realizing it is what it is..

ATS would certainly look different ... I guess we could read something and then come here and explain what we found without links or titles.. I can hear it now.. "No links or Pics it didn't happen" !

The country I am presently in wants to establish a single gateway for all internet traffic.. Ya know to protect the citizens... From what... which is yet to be sufficiently reveled IMO unless it is for the total control of the information citizens have access to. There are already warnings by hackers that goes something like this; "try it and we will insure no business is ever done through your government gateway"... Sounds like the hackers or heroes are serious.. or all bluff.... time will tell if TPTB try that crap.

Throughout history many have tried and actually succeeded for a time at restricting books, spoken thoughts, and anything else that did not go alone with the propaganda that the then rulers deemed acceptable..

None of us have any idea just how much knowledge has been lost due to trying to control information by the few so the many haven't got a clue..

Yep sometimes the destruction of knowledge or the blockage of freely discussed topics is carried out by the stupid for no other reason than they are.....STUPID ! Maybe I am over thinking what was said.. Not my usual fault..

hahahaha also I agreed with him on Clinton.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Another thing that stood out about his interview, was encouraging people to make their own media(whether links as he did or other), just don't share it on Youtube, etc., because that can be controlled.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
They could try it but with everything people will always find a work around. Like prisoners and their contraband.

Those who seek will find it, those who don't will be the overwhelming sheep, which incidentally is their intended target anyways. They only need a critical mass, the rest are simply dissidents and an excuse to make an example of them to the sheep who dare not.

new topics

top topics

join