It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets see how people think and feel about being the 'greatest'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That post was in answer to pikestaff only. I am not basing our 'Greatness' on our military at all.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: SprocketUK

That post was in answer to pikestaff only. I am not basing our 'Greatness' on our military at all.

Fair do's

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What makes a country great? Depends on how many immigrants are trying to become a citizen and why, from my perspective.

When people were breaking the bank to come to America and try to succeed without a safety net, we were a great country IMO.

These days when we are taking in illegals, giving them a free pass and offering them benefits that our own citizens don't get... when our politicians think it's somehow advantageous to continuously invite people in while we are still trying to find jobs for our own citizens, when our schools teach immigrants in their own language instead of integrating them into our society... I see a balkanized country on a cultural decline.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Sorry, friend.... no definition in the world is going to overcome ignorance and cognitive dissonance...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Fantastic writing.... Fantastic show...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Maybe not.But if we can just get even one person to think.......

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

i doubt it would happen. I mean, it sounds nice on paper "if we can get just one person to think"....it's not as if it will trigger some sort of mass awakening. So it really all boils down to return on investment. How much effort are you willing to dump into POSSIBLY swaying one person?

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well it Britain obviously.

I mean it says so in the title Great Britain

I am jokeing by the way.

I would say ice land, one of the Scandinavian countrys , canada ,Australia or New Zealand.

Countrys that provide extremely high standards of living and are stable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join