It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Holiday Forida 20 Minutes Ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I went out to drop the bag of trash outside in the can and this caught my eye. First I thought it was just a commercial air liner flying into Tampa but quickly noticed it was way too Orange in color. It was flying slowly at me getting brighter then it jogged to my right faster than a normal plane would and then it was so close I ran for my phone to snap a pic of it. The flash was on and I got a nice pic of my finger lol. I looked down at my phone for a second and it was gone.

I decided to stay out and see if it would show back up and about five minutes later it was in the same area flying at me again so I got three pics as quick as i could then it shot straight up completely out of site. I looked all over and it was nothing but clear sky and stars. A minute later what looked like a shooting star went by, another minute later in the opposite direction I saw a flash in the sky like a lightning flash but it was way to confined of an area in the sky for that.

I do not believe in E.T.s but I have never seen anything like this and I know every type of aircraft out there. This was no normal aircraft by any means whatsoever.

edit on 9-10-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed ALL-CAPS from thread title. MOD NOTE: The Use Of All Caps In Thread Titles

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Im in Okeechobee, which way were they heading or coming from? Im in and out all through the night

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Attack of the drones that appear as oofo's. I can almost hear the guys laughing that clowned you.

I wasn't there and I don't know for sure, neither can we rule it out.

Thanks for bringing it, though. Does your phone shoot video?

Edit: Next time you got five minutes between sightings, get some video.
edit on 9-10-2015 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm in Orlando, I'll step out and have a peek in case it comes this way

Also, what is the little light in the lower right corner of the pics?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Im in Okeechobee, which way were they heading or coming from? Im in and out all through the night

South originally but then disappeared after going straight up. I see that a lot of people are seeing these orange orb UFOs in Florida lately.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

I'm in Orlando, I'll step out and have a peek in case it comes this way

Also, what is the little light in the lower right corner of the pics?

The street light on the road behind my house. I should have taken a video but the quality would not have been good enough, my phone has a 20mp camera.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Attack of the drones that appear as oofo's. I can almost hear the guys laughing that clowned you.

I wasn't there and I don't know for sure, neither can we rule it out.

Thanks for bringing it, though. Does your phone shoot video?

Edit: Next time you got five minutes between sightings, get some video.

No private drone is going to be the size of a fighter aircraft or bigger and then shoot straight up till its out of sight and not come back down!!!! It was also very quiet outside, I would have heard it, if it was a drone you clown. A guy down the street has one and its a very expensive big one but it is nothing in comparison to what I saw and it can be heard from a ways off.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In Connecticut, I observed the exact same thing about a year or so ago. Do drones accelerate to 450 -500 mph? That's about the speed of the one I watched. Good job S&F (spend them wisely.)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Guten Morgen- That was the night shift...

www.nuforc.org...

latest-sightings.4ufos.com...

You can actually trace their flight. When it veers off course You can then eliminate the basic denials.

Happy Hunting.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I do not believe in E.T.s but I have never seen anything like this and I know every type of aircraft out there.

Have you considered the orange coloured objects may have been lanterns ?
The shooting star was probably a shooting star and the localised flash may have been an Iridium satellite flair .... other than that , Aliens !

edit on 10-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join