It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a head-scratcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok, this just happened so its fresh. I was looking websurfing, when i came across this satalite pic site and looked at the same area as in this threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Well i looked at the same area. I saw 2 AV8B harriers 2 F-117 NIghthawks, and a KC-135 tankers. I wanted to reporrt this, for some reason i had to go somewhere to do this. it was a group of old ruins with a computer. there was a white 1980s style car and there were 4 stop signs, 2 in english, 2 in portugese (spellling) (from Brazil) then the car takes off from a dock (signs were in the water of a river or something) the car pushes me in the water. then i go under and i come back up im practicing with the Philidelphia Soul (arena football team) so a couple of plays later i go back to an area with these ruins and get in a B-52. I carpet bomb the docks, the car is destroyed, so then im on the ground and the car thing must loop. because he was about to go again. someone told me that he was affraid of sharks. so i go and report this at ats, post the pic, and ninjas knock me out. then my mother comes home with dinner, (im only 15 dont say anything) but i keep falling assleep and then i awake from my dream

Odd one isnt it?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
when did you last watch pearl harbor? it sounds abit like that, and ace ventura or something

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sounds like you might be playing too much GTA San Andreas on the PSII

join