It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clean Energy or Dirty Money? Jesse Ventura Vs. the Keystone Pipeline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JesseVentura

Oil and all about oil is always link to dirty money, but what I find laughable is how politicians are now staying in the side lines when it comes to oil vs renewable energy, it seems that the topic of the day is clima change, that it seems to become if legislated the next profitable bubble in the markets.

How can politicians still back the keystone pipe line while they are claiming to be part of the clima change movement of a cleaner earth with renewable energy, this is just hilarious.

Not as hilarious as linking the pipeline to climate change.

Do you think if there's no pipeline, then this oil won't get burned into greenhouse gases?

Harte

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: marg6043

Not as hilarious as linking the pipeline to climate change.

Do you think if there's no pipeline, then this oil won't get burned into greenhouse gases?

Harte

I agree, but you know politicians they will back whatever fills their pockets faster and for now is oil.

To tell you the truth the pipeline is going to happen regardless with clima change or not.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sorry Jesse, This Makes me Lulz...You sound like a political lobbyist striving for votes. I Don't disagree that Clean energy is around and abundant....Supporting Hillary Though, You just lost my Respect, along with WWJVD...Lemming on the back of WWJD...For Shame man , For shame.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wait, this oil is heavy crude? That worked out great for Venezuela. Won't this give the oil companies an excuse to raise prices? If that question has been answered, please ignore me (I do).

<< 1   >>

join