It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Seagall Believes a Lot of Mass Shootings, and Other Gun Problems are Engineered.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Well here's one for ya regarding England:

Statistics ... suggest that the gun bans alone did not have an immediate impact on firearm-related crime. Over time, however, gun violence in virtually all its guises has significantly come down with the aid of stricter enforcement and waves of police anti-weapons operations. The most current statistics available show that firearms were used to kill 59 people in all of England and Wales in 2011, compared with 77 such homicides that same year in Washington, D.C., alone.

Link

So it looks like in the bigger picture it worked after all. And amazingly we had more more deaths with guns in ONE U.S. city than in an entire other country in 2011. Good lord.
edit on 14-10-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The day I care about what a washed up idiot like Seagal has to say, is the day you can smack me upside the head without repercussions.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

lol, first of all, this is a conspiracy website. Second of all, it's more and more obvious that the Obama administration wants to exacerbate crimes to further their pro-UN policies.

For example. In 2013 the "Obama administration released 36,007 criminals from prison who committed a combined total of 87,818 crimes in that same year alone." While 87,818 crimes were minor traffic convictions, 15,635 were DUIs, 9187 were dangerous drug convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, 193 were homicide convictions, 1317 were violent domestic convictions, and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions.

U.S. immigration officials released thousands of rapists, murderers, kidnappers and other violent criminals in 2013, report says

A Center for Immigration Studies report says ICE released 36,007 criminals who committed a combined total of 87,818 crimes in 2013
Of those, 17,228 convictions were for minor traffic violations and 15,635 came from DUIs
Other crimes were more serious, including 9,187 dangerous drug convictions, 426 sexual assault convictions, 303 kidnapping convictions, 193 homicide convictions, 1,317 domestic violence convictions and 1,075 aggravated assault convictions

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That was just in 2013.

In 2014 the Obama administration released another 30,558 criminal aliens in fiscal year 2014.

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets
Overall, ICE released 30,558 criminal aliens in fiscal year 2014, which is down from the 36,007 criminals released a year before.

www.washingtontimes.com...

What do you think happens when you release more and more criminals to the streets?

This administration wants to exacerbate the wave of violence occurring in the U.S. to pass their draconian laws, and they are willing to do anything to achieve this.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Engineered? Possibly i suppose, and possibly not even on a conscious level. Just look at the capabilities programs like MK Ultra allure to. Combine that with our mass media network capability's of today's information age and who knows what "They" are capable of influencing people to do?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 14-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

They are doing it consciously. You don't release over 167,000 criminals, many dangerous criminals in the hope that crime will lower...

You don't have the Obama administration bypass Congress to allow more and more illegal immigrants into the U.S., including criminal minors and even criminal adults with fake minor documents, or who simply claim to be minors and allow them to enter the nation to make the U.S. safer. You do it to cause a rise of violence in the nation.

New Data Show Immigrant Gang Arrests
Disproportionately associated with the most violent Central American gangs

By Jessica Vaughan, March 27, 2015

Violent immigrant and transnational gangs such as MS-13, the Sureños, and 18th Street continue to present a significant public safety threat in many parts of the United States, according to arrest records released by ICE to the Center for Immigration Studies.

In 2013 (the most recent year available), ICE arrested significant numbers of gang members in California, Texas, Chicago, and the New York City and Washington, DC, metropolitan areas. Large concentrations also were arrested by ICE agents in Atlanta, Charlotte, and south Florida.

In addition to the large transnational gangs, smaller immigrant gangs that operate locally or regionally are a problem all over the United States in urban, suburban, and rural areas. Since 2005, ICE has arrested more than 32,200 gang members, leaders and associates. Arrests peaked in 2012, then dropped by more than 25 percent in 2013, and continued to decline in 2014.

This recent record calls into question President Obama's claim that gang members are among the highest priorities for enforcement. The administration has been severely criticized for legalizing known illegal alien gang members in the controversial Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, including Emmanuel Jesus Rangel-Hernandez, who has been arrested in North Carolina for the murder of four people.

You can see the ICE Gang Arrest fact sheet.

CIS obtained the ICE data through a Freedom of Information Act request as part of ongoing research on transnational gangs and ICE anti-gang enforcement programs. It shows that the most violent gang members arrested by ICE were disproportionately associated with the Central American gangs, including MS-13.

cis.org...

But it doesn't stop there.

President Obama's "Deferred Action" Program for Illegal Aliens Is Plainly Unconstitutional

By Jan Ting December 2014

2. Criminal Aliens Never Had It So Good

And what about criminal aliens, whose removal has supposedly so exhausted ICE resources that the government has nothing left for the arrest and removal of less dangerous illegal aliens? In fact, the FY2014 ICE statistics reveal that the number of criminal aliens removed from the interior has declined 39 percent since FY2011 and that nearly 167,000 convicted criminals who have been released by ICE are currently at large.52

Once again, the testimony of career officials belies the administration's propaganda. In his 2013 testimony to Congress, ICE officer Chris Crane explained that, contrary to the claim that "deferred action" was freeing up resources to focus on detaining criminals, DACA was being used to prevent ICE officers from inspecting and detaining jailed illegal aliens:

News has spread quickly through illegal alien populations within jails and communities that immigration agents have been instructed by the agency not to investigate illegal aliens who claim protections from immigration arrest under DACA. ICE immigration agents have been instructed to accept the illegal alien's claim as to whether or not he or she graduated or is attending high school or college or otherwise qualifies under DACA. Illegal aliens are not required to provide officers with any kind of proof such as a diploma or transcripts to prove they qualify before being released. ... As one immigration agent stated last week, "every person we encounter in the jails now claims to qualify for release under DACA."

cis.org...

edit on 14-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct number.

edit on 14-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add info.

edit on 14-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here are some of the murders including some with firearms committed by some of these criminal illegal aliens.

The 16 year old illegal immigrant who shot a police officer with a rifle and set the police car on fire also in 2015.

abc13.com...

A little info about the MS-13 gang.

Warning: The video does includes some graphic images of murders committed by these criminals.

BTW, there are other illegal criminals from different gangs who are entering the U.S. illegally. i can only wonder how many of the 167,000 + criminal illegal aliens released by ICE are gang members from south America, and who knows about other illegals who are being transferred into the U.S. without a background check by the Obama administration.

If you were to search online, you would find many murders, including with firearms, committed by illegal immigrants who have been released by the Obama administration and ICE.

The Obama administration caused crime to increase over the years by releasing criminal illegal immigrants, allowing illegal immigrants who claim to be minors to enter the U.S. even if they are criminals, and along the way set traps to try to blame American's right to own and bear arms for the increase in firearm violence. Then presto, offer the solution of banning rifles, and heavily restrict LEGAL AMERICANS their right to own firearms.

edit on 14-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 14-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I know it's a conspiracy my site my dear, but if we believed every conspiracy on ats we would be a little bit silly. I mean how many times is the world going to end a year, where are all the reptillians? You catch my drift. So Steven seagal is the go to guy on all gun related topics now ok. I'll remember that for the next one. Forget the gun culture you have in the U.S I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything. It's all staged or a false flag so Obama can put you in FEMA camps

edit on 15-10-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Except for the fact that there is evidence showing these things are being done on purpose. I didn't make up the Fast and Furious scandal. ATF officials broke the whistle blowing on that one.

The fact that the Obama administration is allowing criminal illegal immigrants into the U.S. has also been shown by other U.S. officials. ICE officer Chris Crane was one of the U.S. officials to testify that "DACA was being used to prevent ICE officers from inspecting and detaining jailed illegal aliens." ICE immigration agents were even told by the Obama administration to just believe the word from illegal immigrants if they claimed to be minor and to allow them into the U.S. even if they were criminals.

If you read the bio on that last author i gave, Jan Ting, you will see he is not a tin foil hat nutter...

By Jan Ting December 2014

Download a PDF of this Backgrounder

Jan C. Ting teaches courses in citizenship and immigration law and tax law at Temple University Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia, where he joined the faculty in 1977. He served as Assistant Commissioner of the Immigration and Naturalization Service of the U.S. Department of Justice from 1990 to 1993. He is a graduate of Oberlin College and Harvard Law School, and received a graduate degree in Asian Studies at the East-West Center of the University of Hawaii. He is a member of the Center for Immigration Studies board of directors.

cis.org...

It stops being a conspiracy when there is absolute evidence showing it is happening...

edit on 15-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse keep denying gun culture is a problem, keep denying climate change exists, keep blaming Obama and the UN for everything wrong. I've read it so many times it's like a broken record

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

First, learn how to properly argue your point. Using a topic which has nothing to do with this one is real tale-tell sign of not having any counter argument at all.

This topic has nothing to do with "climate change"...
But go ahead and keep dismissing what ATF, ICE agents, and others who work for this government have to say... These government officials became whistle blowers. But of course, since you seem to love President Obama and his administration you don't want to believe them...

I am pretty sure you will be up in arms alongside the Obama administration trying to silence such whistle blowers...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Considering the percentage of US citizens incarcerated in some states i imagine they need to release rather a lot of the dangerous criminals to accommodate others. Then again i also imagine a lot of the private facility's being build that cannot turn a profit unless they are 100% occupied will somewhat take up the slack.

As to your immigration issue, America is not the only nation with such problems and if Trump gets in he will build you a big wall that will apparently alleviate the dilemma. They screw with us on rather a few different levels would be my thinking on the matter, consciously or otherwise.
edit on 16-10-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join