It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans are the most nastiest creatures on Earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They smell. They murder and expand their cities like crazy. The keep throwing toxic stuff all over the world and creating toxic fumes. They keep bring diseases and parasites to other lands. They don't care about the land and want more paper and digital numbers. They keep irradiating the air and water. They put chemicals all over their faces, especially the women. They throw waste all over the place that don't decompose or cannot be eaten.

They are now blinding the world with big screens. They create annoying noises especially with their giant digital screens. They are not even peaceful.

Now they are creating crazy sound waves that kill everything around us.

www.collective-evolution.com...

There is just too many of them blocking the road for me to get to my area. Too much metal obstacles!

edit on 9-10-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You have never encountered a Drop Bear have you?.

australianmuseum.net.au...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well said.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
HUman nature?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Too much they... seeing as you are human as well; a we is more appropriate.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Don't worry.It's not going to last much longer.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think you're speaking from personal experience?
I don't smell, I don't murder, I don't expand my property I don't put chemicals all over my face!

You cannot paint everyone with the same brush as yourself, I'm kind, generous, empathetic, and I'm sure majority of people are also, it reminds me of something a good friend said to me,"99% of people are good people".

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You obviously never seen a cow,pig, or chicken then.

Second verse.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You forgot "They pretend to be squirrels by writing tripe on the internet".

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

a good friend said to me,"99% of people are good people"

A lifetime of experience makes me doubt this. I guess it depends on what you consider good. Drunks like drunks, thieves like thieves etc.
I personally agree with the Op i was just reading about the babies born with no brains where the waste leak is in Washington. Who would bury that kind of waste near an important water way??umans out to make a buck!
search

Department of Health plans to report how many babies were born with ... rate of birth defects” in Washington — Babies missing parts of brain, ... One of the world's most toxic waste sites, known to be constantly leaking radionuclides into the ..

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You should stop projecting your own self loathing onto the rest of us. We are always learning and changing, someday we will be creating life rather than poisoning it. The potential is there but people like you muck up the process. Innovate, change, and create solutions to these problems. Your brain is there for a reason, so use it and help make this world a better place instead of whining.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You forgot "They pretend to be squirrels by writing tripe on the internet".

We never write tripe another plus for the animal kingdom!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

someday we will be creating life rather than poisoning it

How many thousands of years? We have had about 200,000 at this point.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I have! Bagged one while on a snipe hunt. Vicious critter.
Saw another while hunting for snews, but didn't have a clear shot.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

At our current rate of progression I give it a few hundred more if we survive. The world is full of places that one can move too and be away from the social elements they despise. People would just rather get on the internet and whine about how they hate everyone else and want them to die off bc they are sick in the head. Evolving to a point when we are better balanced as a species will take time.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh, I know they're nasty. I used to work as a cleaner. You wouldn't believe the gross and crazy stuff I'd encounter.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

When I ran pubs...the loo's.
Sorry ladies the things I found in the ladies loo...omg why would they stick a used tampon on the toilet ceiling?.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
YES!!!! Exactly right. You flush and it looks like somebody made a blood sacrifice in the bowl. Oh, YUCK! It's even worse when it gets plugged and you have to plunge it. Oh man.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I more or less agree, although much of the wonderful recreational activities that humans engage in from time to time; Murder, Rape, Larceny,Slavery,technological innovation,Infanticide,Pathological lying,Deceiving others for personal gain and many others are all behaviors we can observe in our brethren in the animal kingdom. Yet, us human beings up until recent times have deluded our selves into thinking we are better than the other organisms on this planet and other members within our own species. Yes in some ways that maybe true,fortunately this mentality comes from ideologies who promote human superiority(various religions and political philosophies ),racial superiority or material gain and can be quite volatile if left uncheck in future generations. Sadly this is where were at right now.

I would argue individual members of the human race are neither good nor inherently corrupted, I think we in this thread can all agree we all have the potential for both but collectively I think over time we have become a corrupted species who either directly endorses or indirectly benefits from the above(i.e slave labor produces most of the goods out east, We justify murder of entire populations of people and organisms in the name of profit) examples in our societies. Even if you were to be able to prove that if any other species on our planet were to evolve similar to our current state in technology and civilized society, that they themselves would've constructed a more fluid and balanced civilization far better than anything that humans could achieve. What is your solution to the human problem then? Purge all of humanity to the underworld?
I'm seriously asking.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This is why sometimes I have the "Me against the World Mentality".

<<   2 >>

join