It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Squirrel Patrol News/Information Network

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No we PWN you and ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!! We have an army of Ninja Assasins and the Mighty Yellow Submarine Corps (MYSMC

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
No we PWN you and ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!! We have an army of Ninja Assasins and the Mighty Yellow Submarine Corps (MYSMC

I doubt that will hold up to our red beret special ops and elite navy seal and you cant forget KL's air combat unit that spells bad for you guys *lights bottle rockets behind you and runs away* muahah im still wanted!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

omg, you poke them with a stick, thats so funny yet so cruel...just like squirrel fishing ^_^

Squirrel fishing isn't cruel, and they don't have feelings anyway. Lol...

(Now that's the spirit!)

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

ok
1. Chris knows what PWN means? still isnt cool enough to be in the PWNAGE tho...
2. The ninja assasins are mine! ^_^
3. I have recruited the chipmunks to join forces. The Chimpmunk Samurai, ninja, shinobi, and other warriors have teamed with me in my recent attack of the squirrel camp in my backyard

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
*On Air*

Greetings, Citizens!

I would like to introduce to You, the Captain of the Anti-Squirrel Badger Division, shatteredskies!

shatteredskies will lead the Badgers against The Hated!

The Badgers will no doubt prove useful Allies in the War For Freedom, Citizens! They have grown Sick and Tired of sharing the Woodlands with The Furry Cute Menace!

They Crave Victory!

Together, we will Crush the Imperial Squirrel Scum!

Support Badgers!

And remember, Good Citizens...

Deny Squirrels!

*Off Air*

Muahahahahhhh!

Our Forces grow larger by the day!

Soon, dominion will be acheived...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ground breaking news from the On Location Reporter of the A-SPNIN (aka me):

I, Reikuro, am now at the Atlantis Division head quaters which I am now Head of (Thanks Daystar for making me head and the reporter)

Our Mer-people are armed and ready for our attack on the squirrel base of Combodia

Located here

We will be attacking this base with all our Water-based militia. The base is hidden in that big lake (hence why we will use the Water teams and the Atlantis Division)

Good bye for now and remember

Deny Squirrels.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh god this is sickening...
www.tripadvisor.com...

and this too

levitationjunkie: i am with the squirells
levitationjunkie: definately

Lev has joined those furry little demons

oh and by the way, you get interesting pictures if you type in Dead Squirrels in google Image search...o.O

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
*On Air*

Greetings all my comrads.

Today is a glorious day in itself.

My brothers... This is a day of reckoning!

No longer will our grass be infested with squirrels, our hunt shall go clear without the sight of the fury menace!

WE shall RAVAGE their lands, destroy their bases, and overrun their villages.

We will assume total control of their supply lines and cut their command at the highest bitter.

WE will take back what is ours, and we will take them out in the process.

The squirrels shall not assume any control over us, we are Badgers UNITED!

Our armies shall traverse the terrain, manuever in the damp conditions of swamps, and overtake the enemy at their weakest. WE are the hunters they fear. WE are the badgers they fear.

WE can defeat them, and we will.

Come my brothers, we shall defeat them!

*Badger army chants* ALL HAIL KHAISER SHATTERED.

Film zooms out as millions of Badgers are seen saluting.

*Off Air*

Hmm, we shall attack at dawn.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
CONGRADULATIONS! THE ATTACK ON CAMBODIA WAS A SUCESS!

PARTY TIME
:w:

:shk:

Mod Edit: to restore thread format.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Why do you persist in bothering we squirrels?
What have we done to you?

This squirrel is one of my friends. I have been asked to speak in his behalf. The squirrels mean no harm!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
DTOM it is the majority of squirrels that are evil... Foamy the Squirrel is an example of a good sqirrel and Rocky from Rocky&Bullwinkle is another good squirrel.... We are just trying to destroy the ones that feast for the death of your children....

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
CPR, you will never take over and rule the squirrels. We have many secrets at our disposal.
It is not really the squirrels who are harming you children. It is Others who wish to blame the Squirrel Empire.
It is Those We Do Not Name who are responsible.

*signed*
DTOM, Warrior Faerie

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
*On Air*

Greetings, Fellow Freedom Loving Citizens of the Free World!

As the Imperial Squirrel Forces come under increasing pressure from the Brave Forces of the A-SP, they have been dealt a blow that will surely cripple their forces in many of the World's warzones!

UK Wizard has formed his own breakaway faction, and has vowed destruction on those who oppose him!

Satellites have reported that UK Wizard's forces seem to be consentrated around a area of Scandinavia, though it appears that UK Wizard no longer relies on his Infamous Clone Army. Indeed, A-SP Intelligence has sighted what appears to be Giant Mechanized Infantry Drones in the area!

t is not known at this time whether UK Wizard's forces are hostile toward the Anti-Squirrel Patrol led by The Most Honourable cpr12r.

This split between UK Wizard's forces and the Imperial Squirrel Empire has raised the serious possibility of a three way conflict, Citizens. But fear not! Should this new force wish hostility upon us, we shall turn to meet this threat head on!

Stay tuned for further updates, Humble Citizens. And remember...

Deny Squirrels!

*Off Air*

Now THATS a twist!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
*On Air*
*Sarc is seen sitting at a nice desk in a nice office with the A-SCIA logo behind him.*

Hello fellow ATSers. As you know I am intelligence head Sarcasimo. And I am here to tell you that Squirrels are wrong. Now at this point its like beating a dead horse, you know it, and I know it. But some people still don't know it.

Some people are those like DontTreadOnMe. Do not give into his lies that the squirrels mean no harm. the squirrel threat is REAL, and the squirrel disinformation network is hard at work to keep you confused or tricked. Well let me tell you that the squirrles have only their own agenda at mind, they care nothing for you, your family, and your friends. The squirrles would rather send you to their acorn trees then help you.

So remenber, You are either with us or you are against us, and remenber those who are against us go to "The Facility" *dramatic music*

Good Night everyone, and Deny Squirrels.

*Cuts to a video of DTOM being taken to the facility*

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
-ON AIR-

MY FRIENDS!

Look at what the squirrels have done to us! It all started off as a small plan to destroy the squirrels with only 5 orriginal members: Cpr, Relentless,Skyfox, Daystar, and Me. Now we have soo many members the squirrels have tricked us into fighting each other! We cannot let the squirrels mess with our minds! Remember our true cause!

DENY SQUIRRELS!

not eachother....

-OFF AIR-

Ill get those squirrels if its the last thing I do...they have ruined our fun...we must now hide in space....despicable...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
****Incomeing burst transmission***

"Hello loyal anti-squirrel supporters! Those that survived that is! I transmit from a secret locationiveing you an update....Daystar in a flash of ingenios thinking has nuked the earth in an attempt to destroy shattred skies and the squirrels...he almost blew me up as well if it werent for my great leader CPR12...then the fleet of surviors ran away although i remained because i forgot a case of irn bru and UKwizard behind...i managed to escape...although the others i do not know what happened..
Live on my brothers and sisters fight the squirrels!

out...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I ran over a squirrel the other day.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
-ON AIR-

Good boy Drunkie

Anyone who is in search of a home, report to the homeship

Pair up with another.

So far these are the roomies I know of:
Me and Asala -coughcoughbyforcecoughcough-

-OFF AIR-

HOT TUB TIME!!!!!!

*bump*

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
*on local enemy outpost*
*Badge jumps in with duel swords, swiveling them, and slashes the two guards in area, blood all over place. Unlocks door.*

*Badger commandos move in.*

Shattered OUT....

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
-ON AIR-
*static*
This is *static* Commander Cpr of the Anti-Squirrel Patrol. *static*

The squirrels are rising *static* again! We must stop them! *static* They are attacking Lunar Base IV *static* I plan to amount a full scale *static* attack on the earth and known squirrel colonies. *static*

We need *static* to revive our *static* forces. *static* *crackle* *screen goes blank*

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join