It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upside down cross in Star Wars 3 (2005)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Most of us know George Lucas and Jesus Christ dont mix. His movies are, to the brim, full of anti-christ messages and subliminals. I will provide a list of these below, but a major one that comes to mind is how Anakin Skywalker was born from a virgin, and is said to be the "chosen one". Only to go on to basically become Satan (darth vader) and rule the empire.

10 major star wars occult messages

Below is a scene from Star Wars 3: Revenge of the Sith. Anakin has just turned to the dark side, jedis are getting slaughtered right and left, even yoda is leaving to go hide in shame. On his way to the jedi temple to slaughter all the kid jedis in training, Anakin is seen walking up the steps and across a giant upside down cross. The whole outline of the cross can be seen better on tv if some dont believe me. Heck pull it up on blue ray, it's right in front our face! The scene cuts once Anakin reaches the center.

The lightsaber belonging to the Sith in the new Star Wars releasing in December 2015, seems to be another upside down cross Lucas creation as well.

edit on 9-10-2015 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

And I guesd his saber is a phallicism symbol? And that his shoes are just like that of dictators? Oh, and I think I see a "M" somewhere in the buildings - it must be Mary Magdalene, right?

/sarcasm.

There are lines crossing one another everywhere in movies. Not a big deal, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a lightsaber with a cross piece could be a great thing as like on normal swords it allows a bit more defense and its a moral tale as where would good be without evil....all we'd have is a perfect world with unicorns and bacon available everywhere for free

as for upside down buildings being satanic crosses, theres plenty built as they provide the humans some shelter as they leave and quite often its more the camera angle thats important

from what i remember george drew inspiration from all over the show especially the samurai warriors for the jedi but then you've got solo as the cowboy so generally i'd of said its what ever fitted enough not to make it sound to stupid to people in a cinema room

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The videos below go into more detail on this as well:

"Everybody that signed a contract on Star Wars is an initiated witch and I can prove what brotherhood they belong to before they could start. The real reason for Star Wars is that five of the major doctrines of witchcraft are taught all the way through the movie." ~ John Todd (Ex-Illuminati)

George Lucas developed the spiritual format of Star Wars culture to be precisely Kabbalistic. The most popular representation of Kabbalah philosophy has been the Star Wars series of films, comics, and books. It's no accident that George Lucas was tapped to build these projects, and you can be sure that he did not do it alone.

The root derivative of the very name "Lucas" means "wolf". The wolf is one of the Illuminatis' more subtle symbols, yet it is by now a constant infiltrator of film media, and that is to the point: in the Protocols of Zion, the Illuminati name themselves as wolves. Most viewers of the Star Wars films are not aware that George Lucas developed the spiritual format of Star Wars culture to be precisely Kabbalistic.

Within the space of the books and illustrated novels (comic books) following the conclusion of "Episode 6" (Return of the Jedi), Luke Skywalker (Luke = Lucas) travels a new path of exploration of "the Force", during which he attempts, successfully, to fuse the powers of the Good Side with the powers of the Dark Side. He nearly loses out to the temptations of the sheer power of the Dark Side, but he is narrowly saved by the love projected by his sister, Leia. He does not have to give up the Dark Side, once he has been saved.

The Illuminati present Kabbalistic ideas to the public because according to Utilitarian Ethics, "good" and "evil" are simplistic labels that destroy the human ability to make honest decisions.

Hollywood Peddles Specific Occult Themes

Movie "The Dunwich Horror" (1970) and "Star Wars" (1977) were inspired by witchcraft. "The Force" is an occult concept.

www.henrymakow.com...

Witches don’t say “Witchcraft” and they don’t say “Witches , they say Practisers or something like this, and they say “the force”, they describe him as “the force”. “Star Wars” is the biggest thing that Witchcraft has ever done to spread its doctrine.

jamesjpn.net...

edit on 9-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Star Wars is social commentary, it alludes to things that we as a society and people are part of, only in a fictional universe with fictional characters.

I'm not surprised that an upside down cross is present with Anakin after he turns to the dark side, he represents the antichrist in the Star Wars universe.

What's the issue here? I'd have to say Lucas got it right with Anakin. The Anakin before he turned evil represents Jesus while alive, the Anakin after he turns evil represents what Jesus was turned into by Christianity (Lord Palpatine).
edit on 10/9/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Looks like a plus sign to me. The whole building looks to be the same repeating pattern. The link provided gives loose connections in my opinion.

It's not like Anakin is made out to be some saviour imagine. I've always related him to the damned soul, the person who would throw it all away for power. He looses his love,friends,body and mind perhaps his very soul is sold. He is almost a Anti-Christ figure to me.

The Jedi are the good guys they believe in "the one" and goodness. They for all accounts are the selfless Jesus figures of the galaxy. The links goes so far as to call the master pupil Jedi bond troubling as Jesus said you can't serve two masters. That's like saying peists with congregations don't serve God but themselves and perhaps they do.

The Jedi masters try to instil the highest of virtues in their pupils. One could argue doing Gods work by making them into better beings all the while serving God although unknowingly.

The new light sabre has hilt guards on it so every sword with hilt guards is in effect a upside down cross.

a reply to: southtower

edit on 9-10-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Tut. Gutted.

Thanks for putting up a video of Star Wars 3 on the only bit of the film that makes me cry, and therefore will not watch.

"Mr.Skywalker whatever shall we do?!"

*Sob*

Like all good science fiction, it borrows themes and symbolism from all over the shop. Read into it what you will. Still doesn't make the film as good as Return of the Jedi. Or should that be the Return of Christ?

#Sarcasm

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Yes, the crazy Vigilant Christian Mario is the most credible source on the internet...

(Sarc/)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Some times a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes and upside down cross is just the way architecture looks.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And SO ? What if it an upside down cross ? It is a movie. Are children going to run to the dark-side because they show an upside down cross ? Movies imitate life and if you look at this way the cross is not upside down from another perspective so its just a cross if that's even what it is. Really reaching especially since the movie is old and been around awhile...I would imagine all those dark-side recruits would;d have taken over the world by now. Are there not enough boogie men in the world without creating new ones from thin air ?

And I know nothing of George Lucas and his religion so no I cannot say I know him and Jesus Christ don't mix and since I am pretty you don't know beans about the man, neither should you say it.
edit on 10/9/2015 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Someone at Machinima Happy Hour has discovered a 'leaked' crossguard lightsaber scene...

WARNING: not for the squeamish or those having supper.

The only thing they forgot was Lightsaber nun chucks...

Also it seems to be catching a lot of flak as well:

The first teaser trailer for JJ Abrams' Star Wars: The Force Awakens was only released a short time ago, but people are already grabbing hold of some of the more striking imagery from the footage and meme-ifying it - namely, the new lightsaber with mini-crossguard sabers on the side:

Then someone noticed that the sword looked an awful lot like an upside-down cross, and naturally...

And finally, the ultimate culmination - and, even though it's just a joke, an idea that would actually be pretty badass:

And with all these extra lightsabers, might as well make a Swiss Army Saber:

www.dorkly.com...

edit on 9-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Very metaphorical all around.

Like Luke being defeated by his 'Father'.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Since those saber crossbeams aren't coming directly out of the main handle, they are pretty damned useless.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Depending on how you watch the temptation of Luke to turn to the dark side, it reminds Jesus being tempted on the cross.
The episodes are plenty of mythical references but I don't see the point to that the film is full of anti-christ messages and subliminal. First of all, first of all, you need to study many mythologies and philosophies (take a look at this article to have an idea of how many myth are being covered in The Force Awaken). Then, the whole plot is about the path the light side has taken to beat the dark side, even though this one is "stronger": Darth Vader is in fact the one who beat the emperor (not Luke, who is the reason why Anakin finishes the work). The references are multiple as suggested by other and is just as rough as real life can be...

new topics

top topics

join