It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality ‘may be triggered by environment after birth'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Qwerm

*snip*

Please provide link to this study.

Otherwise it's just more nonsense.

www.wnd.com...
www.frc.org...
Just to set you off on the path you requested.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now find a credible source.

I don't get paid by the hour, so I won't spend my valuable time re-researching the subject when you can do it.
If you don't mind.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

*snip*

www.wnd.com...
www.frc.org...

I don't get paid by the hour, so I won't spend my valuable time re-researching the subject when you can do it.
If you don't mind.

I have for about 20 years. I do mind.

Basically what you posted is an unfounded smear campaign from fundamental Christians.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

*snip*

www.wnd.com...
www.frc.org...

If you don't mind.

I have for about 20 years. I do mind.

Basically what you posted is an unfounded smear campaign from fundamental Christians.

and if I may retort to your accusations; no amount of time spent on a lie validates it to be true.
If somebody gives themselves over to their lust there will be no end to the depths of it.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
what about paedophilia. Why they dont make a study like that. Now dont get mad at me but... Some people like guys. Some people like kids... There should be a connection.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If you believe in and understand the reincarnation theory, homosexuality makes perfect sense.

Simply... they were the opposite sex in their past life, that's it.

sooo, Christians can be happy now with homosexuality. Gods words of " only man and woman should be together" is withheld, in essence, when we look at the whole picture past our own lives and past our own bodies, that is essentially what has always been attracted to each other, man and woman, just our spirits jump into different bodies, some cross genders.

And yes, the soul does live on forever...death is just a bardo.

I can go further into a theory that a hermaphrodite is considered the most perfect "body" but ill stop here.
edit on 8-4-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

If you believe in and understand the reincarnation theory, homosexuality makes perfect sense.

Simply... they were the opposite sex in their past life, that's it.

This may explain why trans-gendered people exist (a female mind in a male body who wants to transition to a female body, or a male mind in a female body who wants to transition to a female body), but it doesn't explain why gay men exists (a male who is ok with being a male, identifies as male, and is attracted to other males).

Not every gay guy acts feminine, so homosexuality is not just a "mistake" of a female spirit being in a male body.

Homosexuality is not a disease, mistake, etc. It's just another expression of sexuality (a very common one that exists in many different species - for example, there are male lions who choose other male lions as their life-partner).

Perfectly natural, perfectly normal.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Considering how much humanity's environment has changed overtime, the stone age, the introduction of agricultural practices, the rise and fall of numerous civilizations, the industrial age and our migration from towns and villages into our cities. And now the information age in which we find ourselves and i really cannot see how our environment could be responsible for homosexuality.

Seems to me people have been bumming each other throughout recorded history and probably long before. If you ask me homosexuality is a genetic trait.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Yes, Gina Cermimana (an Author of a book im reading) talks about transgendered people too. The male who identifies as a male yet attracted to males could have in the past been a female attracted to males 2 or 3 lifetimes ago and was born into a male body right before his incarnation today so his masculinity is becoming stronger, yet still has affection towards men.

It is not a disease at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Who would have figured...was it an old wives tale that Gays had cleaner houses and better dress sense than straights?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

Anyone that has ever studied Marxism-Leninism would know 'political correctness', is nothing more than a insidious strategy of coercion to influence public opinion. If these people can't marginalize their detractors, they'll seek to discredit them with a continued barrage of name calling

Yes I agree thats where a lot of PC stems from originally

by those who encounter abnormal persons, i.e. homosexuality, transgender or pedophilia

But then you had to shoot yourself in the foot by claiming they are abnormal, why don't you come straight out and say this is your perspective based on a man made text called the "bible"

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You can say they are born gay all day, but until their is scientific proof and evidence, like what is lacking with evolution or Darwinism, it's simply an empty statement.

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't see why people are making a big deal out of this. All behaviors are influenced by both genetics and the environment. Why should sexuality be any different? Genetics predispose a person to a certain behavior and then their environment can cause that behavior to manifest. If a person has more genres that predispose them to a behavior then it takes less environmental influence to cause that behavior to manifest. However, environmental influence can be something as simple as Ph levels in the womb.

This study changes nothing. The fact that people are trying to use this as justification for their continued discrimination of homosexuals is just ridiculous. Homosexuality still isn't a choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join