It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers shoot dead female armed terrorist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I stress situation. how do you know she didn't dump a full mag, either from her vest or rifle.

It's amazing how many people completely fall apart regardless of training in a situation like this.

I can attest to well trained well experienced individuals forgetting simple things in far less stressful situations.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

precisely, there's no way to see if the mag is full or empty but obviously it was loaded otherwise she wouldn't stand and aim, logically, as I mentioned earlier most of the soldiers(those closer to the camera) are still rookies in boot camp so her forgetting to secure the mag isn't exactly eyebrow raising.

people on the internet acting like they wouldn't # their pants in such a situation is amusing, " oh just walk up to her and 'wrestle' the knife from her" "oh just sit there and wait for someone with a taser in the middle of a bus terminal" "oh just hit her with your rifle no problem"

oh she just stabbed you in the chest, you're dead.... keyboard warriors smh

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So this is where I DONT agree with the agression of Israel......

Now everyone on here knows im a huge Israel supporter

But look the solution here is TWO fold......

In this situation they could have used a less than lethal method, yes maybe she doesnt deserve it, however, you could flash bang her, or bean bag her and take her down , and lock her up..........

1. Shes detained alive

2. She does not get martyred if thats what she was wanting

Seems to me thats a logical way to do things

I understand having to do bad things, to bad people, so that other men dont have to, but you dont have to lose your humanity

I get being war torn, ive been there, but the key to making headway , is not becoming a monster while dealing with monsters...........

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Because you can hear the hollow sound of a plastic magazine hitting the floor. It is plain as day empty...she never replaced the mag in her rifle with one from her vest nor the one she dropped from the rifle. You can actually see it fall from her rifle's magwell, which is clearly empty as seen in the video. It just doesn't make sense why she had an empty mag loaded if no shots had been fired...and why doesn't she at the least reload. If I was in fear for my or others lives and was in her position with the responsibility to protect the innocent people around I sure would have wanted some bullets in my gun ya know...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I use those same pmag magazines and know what the sound of a full one as opposed to an empty one sounds like...that one sounded hollow as hell when it hit... Even still if you watch she never replaces the mag even while still holding her rifle in a ready stance. I may not be a soldier or will I pretend I'd be perfect in a situation such as this but I did notice some weirdness in the video. And I damn sure would have whipped out a new mag if I accidentally forgot to secure mine in the magwell or accidentally pressed the mag release in a high stress situation.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Perhaps these "evil Israeli soldiers" could come over here and train our police force.

Actually many of our police forces do get training from Israelis. Why do you think so many people are getting shot?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

well I don't know about that, as far as I know rookies in IDF in training (but mostly everyone more or less) who are returning home from their base only carry 1 mag with them so she has no other mags to load.

@the above, obviously, whatever it is no matter what, must be Israels fault ofc, all the shooting in America ? must be Israels fault, ice melting in Antarctica? Israels fault, forest fire in Zimbabwe? Israels fault, why is Mars a dead planet? Israels fault.

I honestly feel sad when I see someone so brainwashed to hate a certain country.
edit on 9 10 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One has a knife. The guy with the gun says "drop it"..he's giving you a chance that you obviously, don't deserve. Then you don't? God bless Israel! Grant them this courage to deal with these scum.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One has a knife. The guy with the gun says "drop it"..he's giving you a chance that you obviously, don't deserve. Then you don't? God bless Israel! Grant them this courage to deal with these scum.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I was trying to make light of the situation, but Buster, I really don't think I have ever disagreed with you, and it seems I still haven't

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

did you miss this?

They shot low as to disable not kill.

originally posted by: buster2010

Perhaps these "evil Israeli soldiers" could come over here and train our police force.

Actually many of our police forces do get training from Israelis. Why do you think so many people are getting shot?

Really...so the Israelis shoot low but train others to aim high, right...
edit on 9-10-2015 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I didn't say anything about that so don't put words in my mouth please. I just noted what I saw were some weird things about the video...i have no clue what their operating procedures are but I highly doubt they go out with a single mag. Maybe they do...why then was hers empty? It made an obviously hollow sound when it hit the deck...30rounds of whatever make a pretty solid thud when it hits.

By the way even though I think these soldiers could have easily used a gun butt to down this lady, but the leg shot wasn't the worst thing ever...I mean she was going nutso with a pretty sizable kitchen knife. I don't really know what lead to this or any thing other than what the video showed so I will decline to commoner on anything further.

Is it just me or is the pro isreal group getting mighty touchy lately...
edit on 9-10-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I'm still curious why the one female soldier drops an empty mag from her rifle before any shooting goes on then never reloads another mag, but goes and picks up the empty one and replaces it in her vest pouch. It makes no sense why 1) the mag was empty 2) she never reloads. None of that made any sense...

That part was a little weird, but I thought the rest was standard protocol.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well myself I didn't watch the vid, I don't like to see people get shot. I do know for a fact that anyone with a knife within 20 feet of you can kill you in around 1-1.5 seconds. The reactionary time for people to hit the brakes on their car is about .75 seconds. So in such a situation you may not be trained for (most drivers are trained to react and brake) gives you 1/4 - 3/4 second window if the assailant charges you. Knives do kill.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

did you miss this?

More than likely the reason why they shot low is because they were shaking so bad. Just watch the video one of the idiots actually loses their clip out of their rifle.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I do know for a fact that anyone with a knife within 20 feet of you can kill you in around 1-1.5 seconds.

Anyone that is trained can do that. To think that just anyone can do that is ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

just stop thats rhetoric, please provide proof that many of our civilian police receive training from Israel

Otherwise its just anti - israel rhetoric

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

did you miss this?

they should have used non lethal force, she was at a safe distance, there was no need for that........

This is coming from a man whose spent many years in the big sandbox being shot at

She had a knife, was not rushing and there were many officers there, non lethal rounds would have done the job

I love israel, but dont make excuses

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

did you miss this?

More than likely the reason why they shot low is because they were shaking so bad. Just watch the video one of the idiots actually loses their clip out of their rifle.

stop with the rhetoric

They shot low because they didnt implement non lethal rounds

Your rhetoric is disgusting

The act was NOT what it should have been, but your diatribe does NOTHING to help......just stop

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So? You've obviously never faced a a person with a knife, with your bare hands. I don't give a damn, female or not. You learn two rules. Back away or take a threat "out". Moral of this story? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight...plain and simple. God bless these Israeli soldiers! Don't let this...effect thier sleep. Give them rest at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join