It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Soldiers shoot dead female armed terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Warning, this video shows a person being shot but it isnt graphic.

Anyway, i speak hebrew so i will transalate.

This is at Afula bus station in Northern Israel

Drop the knife, drop it. drop it.

and then when she is shot, they say why did you need to do that? and he answers she wouldnt drop the knife, and then somebody calls her a whore

Anyway, this isnt to criticise im just transalating

So yes, before you blame the supposed evil israeli soldiers, this women was told in hebrew and arabic about 20 times to DROP the knife

Of course if a palestinian or anti israeli was there wanting to put their spin on it, they would cut out all the bit about her being told to drop the knife and label it as poor innocent girl murdered by multiple soldiers.

So there you go, there are two sides to every story

Also Israel is on edge at moment as there have been multiple stabbings of Israelies by palestinians in recent days
edit on 9-10-2015 by lamplighters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters
One could argue that if it was only a knife why wasn't she not tasered instead. That goes for anyone man, woman or child of any religion and in any country.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
One could argue that if it was only a knife why wasn't she not tasered instead. That goes for anyone man, woman or child of any religion and in any country.

I didn't see anybody with a taser in that video.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Not being funny but there have been many cases in the last few days of angry palestinians stabbing Israeli citizens, do you think with the country on edge they have time to look for a taser when they a. they arent issued with them and b. there is a knife weilding maniac who refused to drop the knife? when it is on the floor look at the size of that thing its like a meat cleaver!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Was she mentally ill?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Lets break it down......there is no need to say anything in any language 20+ times when the event is a human holding a knife and other humans drawing weapons with voices shouting straight at the person with the knife. It is a fundamental human instinct that both parties know exactly what is transpiring.

To draw an analogy, a prostitute does not always speak the same language as her customer yet both know exactly the nature of the circumstance and what is about to transpire.

Stupid, stupid woman, what did she expect was going to happen waving that thing around?

edit on 9-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
Blimmey, do I have to explain everything. THAT'S the question. Because it was only a knife why wasn't there someone with a taser. If none of the armed people had got one they could contained her and waited for someone with a taser, not bloody well shoot and kill her.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't know about y'all but to me it looked like she dropped it then got shot...what was that officer/soldier picking up just before she was shot?

Never mind it was a magazine
edit on 9-10-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

After watching a few times...why was the magazine she dropped empty...it came from her rifle however I never heard a shot before it fell out. Then she goes back and gets it but never replaces a mag into the rifle she just puts it in her pouch.
edit on 9-10-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh my, what a silly answer to the video. I'm not talking about what has happened in the past only about this incident. She was NOT armed with a gun and there was quite a few armed men around her. Now if they, as a unit, could not have overwhelmed her and negated the threat then I would seriously suggest that the Israeli forces should be recalled for some serious retraining.
And I would certainly be calling for the shooter to be tried for murder. Talk about panic or what?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe the next one with a knife will understand the consequences of a gun barrel pointed their way.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Your title is incorrect...

She lived...

In the video, the officers are seen approaching the woman, exhorting her to drop the weapon in her hand. After a tense few seconds during which she refused, one officer shot her in her lower extremities. She was moderately wounded and evacuated to hospital for treatment.

Thanks for playing...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
indeed you have a mistake she was NOT killed, they shot her lower body/legs.

I am sure though that the anti-israel propaganda will roll this story and say she was murdered for "no reason".

@crayzeed
taser her? with what? soldiers do not carry tasers, and only few officers are issued 1.

most of the soldiers in the video have just begun their training and are still in boot camp, so its understandable they barely have a clue what to do in such a situation.

but it is easy to judge and say this and that from the comfort of your home right?.

don't hold a knife and refuse to drop it in a central bus station full of people and you won't get shot, simple.
edit on 9 10 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Being mentally ill doesn't make someone less dangerous. Also brandishing a weapon of any kind even a brick or a rock in a public terminal of anykind is a sure fire way to well....draw fire.

According to reports she lived or is still currently alive. If she wasn't holding the knife over a vital area the guys with rifles could have shot it out her hands heck blow her hand right off if you have to in my opinion. Not because her life needs to be preserved but because sometimes it's nice to get answers why someone did something, then shoot them or not.

edit on 9-10-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

She was NOT armed with a gun and there was quite a few armed men around her. Now if they, as a unit, could not have overwhelmed her and negated the threat then I would seriously suggest that the Israeli forces should be recalled for some serious retraining.
And I would certainly be calling for the shooter to be tried for murder. Talk about panic or what?

I don't know why I bother engaging people with this opinion but...

If you believe so strongly that armed assailants can be stopped with words, butterfly kisses and as a last resort blindly bum rushing them then why don't you show the depth of your convictions and become a cop/soldier.

Be the change you want to see.

But that won't happen. It's easier to be a keybord activist. By your inaction you and your ilk are worse than all the bloodthirsty Israelis and killer cops.

You're committing murder by proxy.

edit on 9-10-2015 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2015 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

she was NOT killed, they shot her lower body/legs.

Perhaps these "evil Israeli soldiers" could come over here and train our police force. They're under a lot more pressure but can still manage not to kill people

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I don't think I'll be volunteering to physically rush at someone that is waving a knife around. Neither will the police/soldiers. The answer to your question is called the Tueller drill.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sergeant Dennis Tueller, of the Salt Lake City, Utah Police Department wondered how quickly an attacker with a knife could cover 21 feet (6.4 m), so he timed volunteers as they raced to stab the target. He determined that it could be done in 1.5 seconds. These results were first published as an article in SWAT magazine in 1983 and in a police training video by the same title, "How Close is Too Close?"

A defender with a gun has a dilemma. If he shoots too early, he risks being charged with murder. If he waits until the attacker is definitely within striking range so there is no question about motives, he risks injury and even death. The Tueller experiments quantified a "danger zone" where an attacker presented a clear threat.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: crayzeed

I don't think I'll be volunteering to physically rush at someone that is waving a knife around. Neither will the police/soldiers. The answer to your question is called the Tueller drill.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sergeant Dennis Tueller, of the Salt Lake City, Utah Police Department wondered how quickly an attacker with a knife could cover 21 feet (6.4 m), so he timed volunteers as they raced to stab the target. He determined that it could be done in 1.5 seconds. These results were first published as an article in SWAT magazine in 1983 and in a police training video by the same title, "How Close is Too Close?"

A defender with a gun has a dilemma. If he shoots too early, he risks being charged with murder. If he waits until the attacker is definitely within striking range so there is no question about motives, he risks injury and even death. The Tueller experiments quantified a "danger zone" where an attacker presented a clear threat.

This is True. There's a great video featuring Instructor Zero and Doug Mercado. Might have spelled Dougs name wrong. And Instructor Zero is one of the best firearms instructors/demonstrators on the planet. Unless Zero through himself away from the attacker, he couldn't draw and shoot fast enough to live.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Pffft, I speak french. They called her a whore then shot her and insulted her family for being palistinian.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm still curious why the one female soldier drops an empty mag from her rifle before any shooting goes on then never reloads another mag, but goes and picks up the empty one and replaces it in her vest pouch. It makes no sense why 1) the mag was empty 2) she never reloads. None of that made any sense...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm curious how you know the mag is empty? I'm not proficient with guns. I would have to look at the mag up close to tell if it was loaded or empty. Your question is interesting and valid. I just don't understand how you could know the mag is empty.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join