It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puking after witnessing triangle UFO (California)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
To the OP, if it was an authentic encounter with an undisclosed craft, the nausea is from gravitics. Depending on the proxity, especially in its footprint, these levels of EM exposure can cause a range of adverse effects. Consider yourself lucky if nauseum was the worst of it. Loss of conscience, severe vertigo, seizures, sudden drop in blood pressure, , even aneurysms, and heart attacks are on the menu with prolonged (10 second or more in a 100 yd. footprint) emissions.

As far as cloaking, all triangle typed craft can become completely undetectable to the visible spectrum, but atmospheric conditions are a good "tell". It the one thing that's hard, if not impossible to avoid. Asymmetrical cloud patterning, such as clouds that linger oddly low, or against wind directions for extended periods of time are flags in possible encounters. Any type of EM spectometry (MRI family) can also be a bona fide alert.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

If your eldest ate the worm he probably thought he was piloting the craft.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: StratosFear

I proposed both, side effect -OR- intentional capability.

Side effect of some kind of engine tech or stealth systems ... or an active, anti-personel system to scare people away/keep them from looking/getting close. If the thing is pretty much invisible, just getting a sick and/or fearful feeling might make people want to head the opposite direction from the craft.

Besides, we don't always share everything on here, now do we?

All plausible explanations there, being an avid reader of UFO sightings one comes across similar accounts of this nausea/fear related feelings associated with strange crafts. IIRC the Rendelasham object had a similar affect as well as the object from the Cash-Landrum event that actually caused injury. But then there was more than one story of people being right under one of these things and looking at it through a rifle scope and no nausea was reported there. I would postulate this is a non-lethal to lethal capability of this family of crafts. A way of saying "Get back and shut up!" or you`ll really feel some "discomfort".

We share breadcrumbs and puzzle pieces in hopes others can put them together, some are better at it than others.

a reply to: trifecta
It does help, extremely. Thank you for posting.

edit on 11-10-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
My eldest lad was throwing up on the front lawn at 2.30 this morning . Pretty sure he didnt see a black triangle .

That's the Buckfast.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
1000 feet away is a long way. I've been maybe 50 feet under one hovering (hard to tell in the dark) and we had no ill effects at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm not gonna pretend to know it all, but things came along way. I seen too many too close and the worse side effect for me was jubilation.

They spend too much time over your roof to spaz your kids and make them sick. Seeing them is hard enough, photographing in a meaningful manner is near immpossible, and even hearing them is tedious.
edit on 11-10-2015 by Arpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I am a little over a year late in response.
Just wanted to thank all of you for responding, some of you were especially helpful and I've passed on the information.

Spooky times in Northern California.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join