It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th Dog Found with Caustic Chemical Burns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Your original post left no doubt you are passionate about your disqust of animal abusers. I have no idea who you are or what you're all about but I do know one thing... You're awesome!

I am involved with animal rescue (mainly small dogs) in Orange County and have been following these heartbreaking cases very closely. A fellow rescuer that I have dealt with, has an animal loving friend that caught one of these dogs. She literally followed the dog for 8 hours until he/she finally surrendered. (Understandably, was likely terrified of humans).
Anyways, there's no question some monster(s) are responsible for intentionally hurting these babies. If it were just one dog, I may believe it to be some freak accident. After the second, I was pretty sure they're malicious acts. Third left no doubt.
The biggest hope is Southern California is filled with animal lovers. We, well the majority, see our dogs as a legitimate family member. Everyone is aware of these happenings and being extra vigilant.
Thank you for creating this thread. Itll surely inform others around the country of these evil acts.

CX

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I can't help thing what the person is doing to humans....someone who does this to animals will go on to humans no doubt. Probably end up a serial killer.

CX.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not but the athorities are claiming these are the result of sunburn. Most of us in the rescue community are calling BS.

<< 1   >>

join