It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caution. This may not please all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For the last time all the Christian nations shall tremble because of the unfaithful ones also the muslims.
For 25 years there will be wars and battles still more ruiness with towns villages castles and other buildings laid waiste and destroyed.

1999 to 2026. remove 25 =2001.

Sept 11. 2001. The start of 25year battle

With the great flood of the blood of young girls married women violated widows suckling infants thrown against the walls of towns dash thus and bruised.
And so many misfortunes shall be provoked by Satan Prince of darkness that almost the whole earth will be in chaos and laid waste.

After then man shall find long the peace of the earth shall be renewed through the coming of the golden age.
God the Creator listening to cries of his people
Shall order Satan to be bound and cast into a pit that he shall deceive the nations no more for a thousand years
Thus shall commence a universal peace between God and man and the church of Jesus Christ shall be delivered from all tribulations.

For a lightning bolt cometh from the east shall shinith upon the west so shall there be the coming of the son of God.

Long live king henry the 5th( prince harry )of Avignon. May God grant you victory over the cresent banner [ ISIL ] that proud and cruel race with the black curly beards

The bourbon prophecy is true
A British born noble will become the king of France Demark and Rome and restore the holy roman empire .

He would be born in england a second born child of a noble bread and he would have a piety towards God.

He is to lead an army of Anglo s upon the beaches of France and drive the Muslims and the Russians out of Europe.
He will be a great military chief and he will be victorious.
His mother carried the Bourbon bloodline

From the trunk of the tree that had laid baron for so long sprung a new shoot that came from the fifth rank to come to renew the Christian faith.

On the front of Nostradamus book there is a image of himself holding a book in his arm which is his book of prophecy but in the other hand he is holding a globe.
What is written on the globe is the key to all his prediction.
It says

The grand Chiron
He must one day command this great round machine. The earth

Chiron was a god of war he taught Hercules and Achilles how to fight.
It is said Chiron is coming to save mankind.

More he shall be loved feared and dreaded
The Muslims shall dread him.

When there is conflict in the China sea
People will begin to know of him.
This man of the flur de lis.
The flur de lis is the the symbol of the Bourbon Royal family

Other prediction

There will be a world wide surprise of an act of war committed by Egypt against a Soviet Alli
Which will make the Russians go from Malta as far as the var coastline of France
No solution to such a situation can be envisioned.

Putin is poisoned but survives

Italy has an earthquake and Rome is destroyed

Mt Etna erupts and sinks into to sea.

A comets tail has hidden debris which hit the earth and poison the water many die.

Paris is nuked

A plague kills 2/3 of mankind. Scrofula the white plague the kings evil.
Ebola is a type of scrofula

Putin captured and presented to prince harry with his gold.

England surrounded by Russian boats shall tremble
a quarter of the inhabitants of London shall be awoken to the sounds of a naval engagement at it's port.
England will have two front on its shore Russian and Muslim for many years the underground will be strong.
The Irish and the British will help each other out of fear.

China invades Asia and the Pacific
confiscates all western property.

Russia finds documents in France during invasion that exposes corruption throughout the western nations.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: piney
Copy that Piney, thanks.

I'll start stocking up on non microwavable popcorn and sizzle sticks.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Where did that come from?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Have you been reading Tom Clancy again?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Yawwwwwwwn, him and Patricia Ann Sunday,

Pass the snacks NW!!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Doesn't seem too far fetched once you get past the whimsical styling. I'm ready for the war. Rolling pin at the ready.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Why are predictions all doom and gloom? Does nothing good happen In your morbid little world?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

OH MY you are so right. When was the last time anyone predicted something amazingly GOOD?!?!

edit on 9-10-2015 by brace22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The bourbon prophecy is true

The Devils cut is not Jesus juice.

**BANNED** Video explaining the bourbon prophecy

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
And don't forget the arcane prediction of St Malady the Infirm...

"Yea verily, as the Prince of Snails suckles at the many teats of the Largish Bitch, the seas shall boil and the spit forth the fetid spawn of the depths that doth run our varied vehicles, which shall heat the firmament beyond all reason,
and all will want for sustenance, and all will gnash gums, as teeth will hath falllen by the wayside, undone by sugary treats some see as common,
and the cities built of pride will fall, as the contractors are slothful and drunken and unionized,
verily, when these deeds hath been done, unto death, then shall all be lost ...

but never doth forgeteth thy perception of the exterior world matches thine own interior life ... and all gets better once the writers of dire prophecy lay with a strumpet, and the masses recognize the value of education and comprehend that the Almighty is on to other projects and has forgotten mankind's birthday for many a millennia."

Or something like that... that was from memory and I was too slothful to look it up.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I predict that this will be the BEST Friday EVER!!!!!! The future may not come to fruition and the past is behind us!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow, no mention of the US maybe we will sit this one out?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Interesting stuff, and not totally unlike the visions I have had over the past years.

In my visions I've also seen much death and destruction to come.

The spirits said last year during a ritual I attended that there will soon come a time that our grandchildren will inherit poisoned waters and food that cannot be eaten from our senselessness.

We will leave behind a legacy of death and destruction in our wake but those who survive will be forever changed and will create a better world from the ashes.

Many of us will most certainly not make it through the coming events but our world will survive to see a better day.

edit on 9-10-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You need a drink ....

And a strong one if that

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
English royalty are our hope? That's rich.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
The spirits said last year during a ritual I attended that there will soon come a time that our grandchildren will inherit poisoned waters and food that cannot be eaten from our senselessness.

That is very interesting to me too.. many of my dreams have shown the same. I figure it is bleedover from some of my studies, but.. I've started saving seeds for someone to find in future days..and will be stowing them away safely if I can manage it. Now if I could only figure out how to hermetically seal clean live soil and pure water..

edit on 9-10-2015 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

I wish you luck with your efforts, as for my contribution, well I've taken to writing my knowledge down in the hopes also that someone in the future happens upon it and puts my meditation techniques etc to good use.

I've tried teaching people in person but most lack the patience to meditate even for an hour.

Although I have over 10 years of experience dealing with spiritual matters, there are times when I'm at a loss for what to do other than keep the information I receive to myself because it seems that no one really cares to know.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why do you keep posting new threads with the same predictions? This is getting old. Maybe go back to the threads you started not too long ago and keep posting in them?

Anywho.....

top topics

join