It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake and scripted news stories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The mainstream news is how everyone gets their information about everything and leads to how they feel about politics and social topics, but these following clips are proof that not only can the media be biased and alter how you look at things, but have disturbingly been caught on several occasions flat out lying and faking news all together to push whatever agenda and change your perception of the topic being told. The fake stories range from minor to major.

Fox News rally footage

Fake news coverage

FEMAs fake journalists

Ron Paul's media coverage

Leaked outakes of a staged news report from "Saudi Arabia"

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Nawww.

These are just a few isolated errors.

Nobody's perfect right?

Everybody knows the real important news is completely accurate and 100% truthful.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3
I believe your first video, cause, you know, FOX.

But the rest? C'mon, everybody makes mistakes.......

We all know only FOX does it on purpose, all day, every day.

Cause you know, FOX.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Mistakes? Did you even watch any of them. If you did watch you'd see none are mistakes, and in fact in the following videos Fox News' fake story was the most minor. Of course these are only the times new stations were caught but from these videos alone it's clear Fox News isn't the only ones faking news by far, their just arguably the most biased

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup. And not only not accurate but not even real and can be completely fake and made up

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Check out my thread here where I just caught the BBC out.

We're being manipulated. The problem though is that some of us sheeple are starting to think for ourselves and we do not like what we are seeing.
edit on 8-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Sorry... I was hoping for some good ol' conspiracy... but WAY too much John Stewart. He is literally a court jester for the king.

Sad part is the spirit of your thread isn't wrong.... just way too much John Stewart. He might as well have been getting his checks cut by the White House.

Edit: I know. Now he's grown a beard and is pretending to be a regular ol' adult that "sincerely" cares about issues. Sorry, no tickets to be purchased here.

edit on 8-10-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

John Stewart was in two clips, one pointing out the fake news coverage and one pointing out how every single news story on the presidential candidates went out of their way to keep from saying Ron Paul's name. Stewart wasn't some guy bent on outing the bankers, industrialists and war profiteers but he sure as sht reported more truth then any other news outlet and talked about things other outlets obviously wouldn't. You mentioned Stewarts video but don't acknowledge the fake "bombing and gas agents" report held in a studio. And I was gonna put that girl who helped make people support the war from saying that babies in the incubators story but I didn't want it to get taken down or something
edit on 8-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Jon Stewart's meetings IN THE FREAKING WHITE HOUSE (that were... kinda... sorta... secret) disqualifies him. Actually, no, the INCREDIBLY BIAS towards the Left on his show disqualifies him. While some of your other clips MIGHT be useful, I have to be honest.... Can't take this particular thread seriously.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Ok well that's your opinion, I simply posted stuff that shows media stories are often fake. I tried posting video of crisis actors that are alleged to appear in news interviews during school or church shooting to push an agenda and sway public opinion but the thread was taken down

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Sorry... I was hoping for some good ol' conspiracy... but WAY too much John Stewart. He is literally a court jester for the king.

is this a case if totally ignoring the message and focusing on the messenger?

all those movies quite accurately portray the totally bogus news that the US are saturated with.

It goes a long way in understanding why America has such a gun ho attitude toward bombing other nations.

like or loathe the messenger, the message is clear and damning.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

This is my kind fo thread

Seriously!

edit on Rpm100815v53201500000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks man, this makes so much sense. There have been press conferences I have just been left shaking my head wondering if it is possible that all the journalists were so pro-whatever the conference was about. I thought they were hand picked journalists but this makes much more sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: eluryh22

is this a case if totally ignoring the message and focusing on the messenger?

all those movies quite accurately portray the totally bogus news that the US are saturated with.

It goes a long way in understanding why America has such a gun ho attitude toward bombing other nations.

like or loathe the messenger, the message is clear and damning.

Yes!!! This is a case of that!

Some people cross THAT line.

John Stewart crossed that line for me. And although you may have some valid points.... Guilt by association this time.

Sorry, but it's how I see it

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hows about this ridiculous trash?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If all major media outlets are owned, co-owned or infiltrated by Zionists and Saudis how can we ever expect accurate unbiased reporting. Once upon a time the news & reporters were considered "windows on the world" this cannot now be true, they are only windows on the world those in charge want us to see. Reporters are told what they can and can't report, newsteams are told what they can & can't show and wo betide the dissenters. Its a mad mad world....with a purpose....cause chaos so the people beg for more surveillance more protection and boy does it help pass awkward legislation

new topics

top topics

join