It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My new Putin avatar...

page: 2
15
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: soulwaxer




It is possible to feel sadness and peace at the same time

Something we may all discover soon enough if Mr Putin continues to stir the pot.

You may be right.

soulwaxer




posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

When you can not see their failures also.



posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I wouldn´t say Hero worshipping, what comes to worshipping Putin is more like a religious thing. Like a new Messiah type of worshipping. Hitler had the same kind of idolatry.

There is a sect of females who worship Putin as a Apostole Paul in Russia.

Members of the sect that has sprung up in a Russian village some 250 miles southeast of Moscow believe that the 58-year-old macho Russian politician is on a special mission from God. "According to the Bible, Paul the Apostle was a military commander at first and an evil persecutor of Christians before he started spreading the Christian gospel," the sect's founder, who styles herself Mother Fotina, said.

Link

You are not alone..



posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, he is either a damned good liar, or he is the real deal.

I saw his press conference after he met with stubborn Obama in New York and I gotta say, I really like the man. He talked about how leaders were responsible for millions of lives and how he tries to put that first before personal differences. When pressed about Proroshenko (the leader of Ukraine) walking out of the room when he delivered his speech he said 'he didn't even realise he had left the room' and 'oh well, I don't need everyone there to say what I need to say anyway'

I just wish America would get over itself and agree to work with him. Imagine the good that could come from it if the world's superpowers stopped bickering over who is right and wrong and worked together to solve problems like ISIS for all of us.



posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'm with you on this OP, I think the man is not a liar and a real man. I see a "just wait and see what I'm gonna do" look in his eyes as a kid. Ridiculous, isnt it, that all a leader has to do is to tell the truth and he becomes internationally popular. Has anyone told the other leaders about this? Politics n from Greek poli, meaning many; and tick, a blood sucking parasite.



posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
He has a Russian population approval rating of 85%. And of the remaining 15%, the majority finds him too soft on foreign policy...


Autocrats often have high approval ratings, especially when they control the press and the opposition has been hobbled and marginalised.

Putin is not helping Russia adapt to the post Cold War world. RT.com may say he is, but he is not. You can tell that by the numbers of people leaving Russia and the rise of poverty.



posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Awwww how cute....





Also you say he doesn't throw cheap shots and insults at his opponents? You mean there is actual opposition in Russia?
They're not rounded up, silenced and "disappeared"?

I don't hate Putin... I agree with him on a lot and I think the west make him out to be far worse than he is and there is a huge amount of propaganda against him.... BUT.... he is not some sweet, kind peaceful man either.

Let's not kid ourselves here.




top topics



 
15
<< 1   >>

log in

join