It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goblin caught on tape ! (allegedly)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I came across this article today and although it seems like there may be something phony to it... you never know.

This creepy footage purports to show the moment a tiny goblin emerged from thin air and ran through a kitchen alongside a toddler.
The disturbing content was filmed in Argentina and initially shows the youngster talking to himself and playing on the floor.
Suddenly a little figure appears behind the young boy named Benjamin and runs quickly towards one of the counters before escaping into the garden.

Apparently this kid has been talking to what his mom thougt were imaginary friends for a while and she claims that her "imaginary" friend is nothing more than a goblin who she claims to have captured on film. I would have expected the goblin to be more..uglier? but instead it looks like some kind of marathon runner. She claims to have more videos of this so called goblin so hopefully she posts them up to see if it MAY be true. (probably not).

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 8-10-2015 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Look at the little fella go !
Definitely a Goblin , or CGI but most likely a Goblin.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So the table leg makes a shadow reflection on the floor one way and the goblin makes a reflection at a complete different angle?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Now I'm no expert but could it be because the table is behind a wall and the goblin is fully exposed to the sunlight from the open door (or whatever he runs out to) ?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thats no Goblin it's a Bogget.

www.urbandictionary.com...

I used to see them down Bogget ole clough in Manchester as a kid.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
So the table leg makes a shadow reflection on the floor one way and the goblin makes a reflection at a complete different angle?

The light is hitting both objects differently..

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

One thing that points to this being 100% genuine is the fact it's from the Daily Mail, said no-one ever...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

They do get the date right...once and a while.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Thats no Goblin it's a Bogget.

www.urbandictionary.com...

I used to see them down Bogget ole clough in Manchester as a kid.

Is Manchester where they go on holiday? Your link says they're from Cornwall, that's quite a bit to travel on wee legs...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I know I found it odd also.
I used to have imaginary pals (gnomes and a bear) as a kid and had a wild imagination, my grandad used to take me to Bogget ole clough as a kid and he used to say "quick look a bogget!" I used to look quick and my imagination made them real running away.
I miss my Gnomes I used to go down into the coal cellar and move the coal with them while they sang only to be found in the morning curled up asleep on the coal, me mam wanted to kill my gnomes

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

They may be a gossip rag BUT they jump on these stories, albeit, silly, but entertaining nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Seems to be casting a shadow on the floor and the wall behind the alleged goblin forming a slight outline, almost a strobe effect. not uncommon inside with multiple light sources I know my kitchen has 3. His strides look like that of man of regular stature.

I personally don't believe it's a goblin, well it is a goblin but a fake one.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Coming out of nowhere?
Maybe it's just me, but you can actually see a bit of it, like it is just standing behind the child, when the child is moving at the beginning of the video.
That would be some pretty good CGI wouldn't it? (Maybe it's easy, I really have no idea.)

Anyone else notice that?

After watching 10 more times, I do think it is CGI, but interesting how they got that "Image" behind his/her head.
edit on 8-10-2015 by chiefsmom because: watching

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This video is soooooooo ooold :O

I remember seeing it years ago
edit on 8-10-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
a reply to: Blue Shift

Now I'm no expert but could it be because the table is behind a wall and the goblin is fully exposed to the sunlight from the open door (or whatever he runs out to) ?

You would see a double-shadow on the 'goblin' if it was exposed to two light sources and the table was only exposed to one.

One light source will cast a consistent shadow from two objects situated close together.

It's a hoax.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This site's best days sure seem to be behind it.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The " Goblin " has a shadow.
The table leg has a reflection.
Although I think it's fake.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

One of the two objects being in motion could change light/shadowing.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MotherMayEye

One of the two objects being in motion could change light/shadowing.

Correct. The shadow of the object in motion will move, the shadow from the stationary table will not. Motion doesn't cause a shadow to be cast in some direction other than away from the light source though.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Fake because the shadow from the goblin shows a different light source than that of the room.
Look at the shadow of the leg of furniture and the goblins shadow.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join