It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you stand up to die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
IMHO no one knows what they would do if put into that situation. Sitting here at our key boards it's easy to speculate. To many factors to consider as to why those people in that situation did what they did. Until you are faced with a life & death situation such as In Oregon none of us can say how we would react. If we as a nation aren't gonna do anything about the mentally unstable procuring firearms, then we damn sure need to train school/college faculty as to how to survive when the mentally unstable who procures a firearm decides it's time to make their name mean something.
edit on 8-10-2015 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If you won't die for your core beliefs and principles, you have no beliefs or principles...

If you will die for your core beliefs and principles, then they are valid only in death, because you sure as hell didn't live for them.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I'd be upset by that. Line up against a wall?! That's the position for execution if I ever heard it. What are they trying to do? Make it easier?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wouldn't stand up and die for my faith. I don't think I have much faith in anything, anymore. If saying I was Christian would save my life, I would do it, just to make it out alive.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join