It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Drudge Appears in the Alex Jones Show-Challenges Obama and Hilary on Gun Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
(Mods, Did not see this topic posted in ATS yet. My apologies if this is the incorrect forums.)

Did not hear much about Matt Drudge until recently. Never did research on him before, but heard a few mentions here and there of the drudge report. After doing some searches on who Matt Drudge was, apparently this guy is HUGE deal. I have a feeling those in power fear him, and when he speaks, people actually listen.

Well, he has appeared in the Alex Jones Show, in a "surprise" visit. And he warns people to wake up. Several days after this interview took place, he now openly "Challenges Obama and Hillary to Give Up Secret Service Protection" in response to gun control.

Matt Drudge Surprise Visit Alex Jones

Matt Drudge Challenges Obama and Hillary to Give Up Secret Service Protection

I know many are not fond of Alex Jones, however, in this case it is Matt Drudge talking.

I have a feeling, something is going down...

Just thought I'd give the heads up on this.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So is drudge trying to lose credibility? What's next? Jerry springer?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Alex is terrible and loves to maKe up stories to get more hits, but he does sometimes invite speakers that have good point to talk aBout.

I for sure will listen to the interview.
edit on 8-10-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Alex is terrible and loves to maKe up stories to get more hits, but he does sometimes invite speakers that have good point to talk aBout.

I for sure will listen to the interview.

I already listened to it. All I gotta say is... wow.. shots were fired through speech. I have no comments on the issue since the shock prevents my mind from having rational thought.

I will leave this one up to ATS viewers to decide.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
geez, 2 jerks, I cup

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You lost me at Alex Jones, and always will. Nothing associated with the man is credible.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Blazemore2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You've never heard of the Drudge Report? He has a site that links news articles. I wouldn't say he's a huge deal.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So is drudge trying to lose credibility? What's next? Jerry springer?

Drudge said that justices had basically told him "it's over for you".

In this case, it isn't the nyet neutrality legislation but, the TPP and copyright law being used to suppress news links.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think we are screwed.

When it gets bad enough, I will drag up an head for the mountains.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If linking to an website or article becomes copyright infringement and therefore outlawed, it will change the way the whole internet works. Forums, like this one, where users like to link news articles and discuss them, will dry up and die. Search engines will have to rethink their ranking algorithms. And say goodbye to Pinterest, which is nothing but stolen photos and links. Interesting.

If Drudge moves himself and his website offshore, would it matter to him?
edit on 8-10-2015 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Listened to the whole interview yesterday, very compelling points made.

Anyone who doesn't listen to it based on the fact that Alex Jones is involved is being willfully ignorant.

Anyone who's trying to act like Drudge (as a person and a website) is not a big deal hasn't been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wait...Alex Jones wasn't arrested by the gubmint when he was screaming about how alphabet agencies were poised to Waco him?

Man, the CIA sure did a number on Bill Hicks...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Listened to the whole interview yesterday, very compelling points made.

Anyone who doesn't listen to it based on the fact that Alex Jones is involved is being willfully ignorant.

Anyone who's trying to act like Drudge (as a person and a website) is not a big deal hasn't been paying attention.

Bombastic media being bombastic media...nothing new. Still waiting for my dirt nap in that FEMA coffin...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Wait...Alex Jones wasn't arrested by the gubmint when he was screaming about how alphabet agencies were poised to Waco him?

Man, the CIA sure did a number on Bill Hicks...

You do realize, that anyone with common sense would do the same in order to stop the situation from happening right? By grabbing attention, you also grab protection. You really think those in power would move in when Alex called for public backup?

Anyone who posts controversial topics NEEDS the attention for protection in order to prevent such things to take place.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Uh, what?

Really? The guy said his # was getting raided.

And YOU still believe in him?

I can sell you a FEMA coffin for five dolla

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Alex jones was in waking life

So I give him a S&F a reply to: Blazemore2000

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

Apparently yes as they wish to implement the TPP's draconian internet policy Globally.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

You should pay attention to what was said.
Drudge rarely does interviews so it lends some credence that he would go on Infowars to speak.
Not sure of your point on "bombastic".
An excellent way of directing alternative media and saying what you really feel without saying it is by providing links to other news sources and letting the substance of whats on offer sink in.

There are so many attacks on Alex Jones that i almost feel a need to do an Alex thread a day to watch the ravenous hate filled knee jerk reaction stooges come flooding out in a wave of pure animosity ans mass hysteria at the mere mention of the mans name just so for the giggles it gives me.

top topics

join