It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Spencer Stone, French Train Attack Hero, Stabbed in Sacramento

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Spencer Stone, one of three Americans who helped foil a terror attack on a French train in August, was stabbed in Sacramento on Wednesday night, the U.S. Air Force confirmed to NBC News.

Airman First Class Stone was in stable condition on Thursday, an Air Force spokesperson said.

"He is alive and in stable condition at this time," the spokesperson said. "We do not have any information as to the events preceding the incident."

BREAKING Spencer Stone, French Train Attack Hero, Stabbed in Sacramento

I just saw this. This is the guy who stopped the attack on the train in France a few weeks ago.

Obviously, this could have nothing whatsoever to do with the incident in France and could just be a domestic incident of some sort. However, I just find it too coincidental that he happens to be the guy who stopped an atrocity and now suddenly he has been stabbed again and by the sounds of badly enough to warrant him going in hospital. Also surely if it wasn't something more sinister the Air Force would just come straight out with it and say so.

What do people think?
edit on 8-10-2015 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2015 by anxiouswens because: THIS CAN BE DELETED JUST SAW IT HAS JUST BEEN POSTED FURTHER DOWN

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

There is another article connecting one of the other "hero's" to the Oregon shooting. It does make you wonder. If I were the third "hero" I would be watching my back right now.

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 8-10-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Holy SMOKE - wow..... I smell a skunk.... This deserves a little light, good find OP, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery -

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeaderI've just posted further down as ButcherGuy must have been posting this news at the same time as me. It says on two other sources that he was stabbed 4 times in chest and is in a critical condition. The Police are treating it as homicide. I personally think this sounds like someone intended to kill him. I think that really does sound a bit suspicious to say the least, unless I am completely wrong and this guy has someone in his private life who would like him dead! I will say a prayer for him because I think it is terrible after the heroic thing he did on the train.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

TRAGIC! What a terrible thing; I often resort back to the old saying- there are 3 sides to every story, what he said, what she said & what really happened...

Is there any reason that would lead us to believe he liked to fight? just a thought....

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

you mean they are treating it as an "attempted homicide"? How can they treat it as a homicide if he didn't die?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Spencer Stone Stabbed: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

heavy.com...

I just posted this down below. It says he was protecting a friend and they didn't think he was going to survive when they first arrived on scene. Also refers to the friend he was with on the train coming from the same college where the shooting took place last week.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh how better to create a hero than to kill him and make him a martyr. I imagine this was a attempt to kill him actually because he is a target. this would make terrorist morale go up if he is dead.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Friend from Cali was just telling me that K Street where he was stabbed, is the ghetto party spot.

May not be anything more to it than he was in a rough area and stuff happened.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
According to the story, it had nothing to do with the events in France, and was some kind of personal beef that escalated too far. Kind of makes it a non-story as far as I'm concerned. *shrug*

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCoreI know that but I took my wording from the article. There it said they were treating is a homicide which I found confusing. However, since I have seen that apparently when they first found him the Police didn't think he was going to pull through so they started investigating it as a homicide. However, once he got to hospital and he had surgery his condition improved.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes, I've also seen that the Police are saying alcohol was a factor so sounds like one huge coincidence, especially as the one of the other guys with him went to the college where the shooting took place last week. Just shows some times it is easy to add 2 and 2 together and come up with 5!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

WOW
The system is out for these guys.

Add to it one of the heroes was attending the collage that recently got shot up.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama will decide to politicize the fact that an American Hero was a victim of 'Knife Violence'.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1
How convenient! The articles you read are a bit confusing. Some articles list him as almost dead and others have him as fine. I hope hero #3 is still ok.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yeah,...this is pretty suspicious, considering Alek Skarlatos was due to attend class during the Oregon attack, but missed class that day. Quite an astronomical coincidence.
Now, if something happens to the third guy....

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
What are the odds of being stabbed on a train in Sacramento?

Seriously = Number of people in Sacramento / Number of train stabbings in Sacramento.

The answer may help you decide if it is a coincidence or not.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I wonder if Obama will decide to politicize the fact that an American Hero was a victim of 'Knife Violence'.

Of course not because it happened supposedly in a bad part of town which would mean urban crime would end up being brought up which many people for some reason want the public to ignore for some reason and don't want more laws/programs to address that issue.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Well according to some of the stats I've seen Sacramento is only safer than 9% of other US cities which means being stabbed/shot/violent crime is a very serious issue in the city. I also saw a stat showing that in Sacramento 1 person out of 150 will be a victim of violent crime and they have a higher rate per 1,000 people when it comes to murder, robbery, and assault when their crime rate is compared to the average per 1,000 rate of the rest of the US.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
a reply to: Cinrad

Well according to some of the stats I've seen Sacramento is only safer than 9% of other US cities which means being stabbed/shot/violent crime is a very serious issue in the city. I also saw a stat showing that in Sacramento 1 person out of 150 will be a victim of violent crime and they have a higher rate per 1,000 people when it comes to murder, robbery, and assault when their crime rate is compared to the average per 1,000 rate of the rest of the US.

Actually, you are correct. I lived down in Central Valley for a few years, was about an hour north of me. Like Stockton, Sacramento has always been a pretty crappy town to live in, even in some of the better areas. Even the less sketchy areas still had tons of shifty druggies milling about. So statistically, it is not so strange that Stone got attacked in Sacramento.

The Oregon connection certainly is strange. Another curiosity: Stone and Mintz are both military (Mintz is a vet now, but still) guys who both were injured taking on armed gunmen who were planning or committing big mass murders. Not saying there is some larger conspiracy at play. I see no evidence at all. Just interesting to note, and if this becomes a future pattern that will play out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join