It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spencer Stone Hero Of French Train Terror Attack, Stabbed In California.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic
Not to presume too much, but you really don't have to be a hero to get stabbed outside a bar in midtown Sacramento at one o'clock in the morning.

Just sayin'

This.

Alcohol appears to be a factor as well...Me thinks the dude was out drinking and a pissing match ensued. The rest? It's in the links.

I don't think there is any conspiracy here. If were an assassination attempt it would have been much neater and more professional like. Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just douchebags being douchebags.
Macho crap.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Looks like I was correct. Simple argument which turned into a fight. It's ridiculous how someone would want to bring a knife into this when it's 4 on 1. What happened to the good ole days of just duking it out with the fists.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Update: Sacramento hero Spencer Stone cheered by well wishers moments before stabbing

“According to staff, he had a couple of drinks with friends – nothing too much,” Scharffer added. At that point his group left the club, the doorman saw him leave. Nothing transpired within the club.”

Read more here: www.sacbee.com...=cpy

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Update: Sacramento hero Spencer Stone cheered by well wishers moments before stabbing

“According to staff, he had a couple of drinks with friends – nothing too much,” Scharffer added. At that point his group left the club, the doorman saw him leave. Nothing transpired within the club.”

Read more here: www.sacbee.com...=cpy

UMMM the manager of the bar said Stone left 45 MINUTES before the incident.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It’s astonishing that WITHOUT ANY FACTS that a narrative is already presented and people act like they know exactly what happened.

FACT: It is not known if Spencer Stone is a victim or a bully; it is not clear whether he is the one who escalated the situation to violence or the other folks involved.

FACT: Being in a gay bar does NOT mean you’re gay. Stone may be gay, he may be bi or he may be straight; who cares. However no one has raised the possibility that the others involved in this incident are gay/bi or that the incident was a result of an unwanted advance by a gay man to a potentially straight Stone which was responded to with anger… WE DON’T KNOW! But we do know that based on the consistency that early reporting of incidents is more often inaccurate than it is accurate.

FACT: Being a hero one day does NOT make you a hero every day. Every human being is flawed, each of us can do something heroic at various times but none of us are heroic 24/7.

Please stop jumping to conclusions and please start to ask questions because none of us know exactly what happened.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickDC202
It’s astonishing that WITHOUT ANY FACTS that a narrative is already presented and people act like they know exactly what happened.

For sure. It was driving me nuts - - so I had to post something.

We do not know what prompted this attack.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: NickDC202

For sure. It was driving me nuts - - so I had to post something.

We do not know what prompted this attack.

Glad you did! :-)

It would not surprise me if Stone was the one who escalated this to physical violence; because in the absence of facts it's important to examine all the possibilities.

To my knowledge no one with intimate knowledge of what happened has shared their version of events on the record (name attribution); basically a lot of unnamed people are saying different things... If one reads the way the reporting on this has developed it's like the worst game of telephone ever... :-)

edit on 10/9/2015 by NickDC202 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

"A big group was walking down the street and they went into the intersection," Cain tells PEOPLE. "One of the guys hit one of the girls and the guy who turned out to be Spencer Stone went after that guy. It happened really quickly."

"They were all walking together from the direction of Badlands [a nightclub in the area]," he says. "Then the argument happened. The strange thing was that Spencer stuck up for the girl after she got hit and then that girl left with them [the men the police are going after]."

www.people.com...
edit on 10-10-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It strikes me as absolutely bizarre that law enforcement has not put out any decent information on the other men involved in the fight with Stone. No deception (just Asian), no year/make/model of cat (just Toyota) and no plea for witnesses or those who know the others involved to contact police.

Today's update was that police have no information.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join