It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my doctors keep sending me sms about the flue jab!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

reply STOP 2 quit

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

Ask yourself a few questions:

Do you normally get the flu? Often? Is it debilitating when you do?
Do you work or are frequently around vulnerable or fragile people?
Are you a vulnerable or fragile adult?
Why do you think the flu shot would benefit you?

Just to take a vaccine for the hell of it seems kinda dumb

To: BoyMonkey74 - gov sites on vaccines and illness have inaccurate info. I'm sure they don't have the info supplied here by our many ATS members in their stats as well as the many thousands upon thousands who weather through a particular illness without reporting to a medical facility. The information supplied here should most certainly be taken into account. ATS has some of the most brilliant, analytical and honest people on the planet.

edit on 8-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamplighters

Should i go to it?
i used to hear all sorts of conspiracies about how the jab is bad for you - from implants to mind control etc.

I know its silly but i suffer from anxiety and now i am paranoid about it.

I undersand your anxiety but one of the things we all have to do in this world, and we invetitably do it, is to make our own minds up about what we hold to be true and what we hold to be false.

We are not going to get every one of those decision right.

The best that you do is research the matter and read what you can. Not everything you read is going to be right and not everything you read is going to be wrong. What resonates with you, what 'strikes you as right', what 'gels with you' will be the truth for you.

The thing that goes along with vaccines is the depopulation agenda. Bill Gates said something in recent times that research he is funding, will among other things, help to control vertility.

Everything that has ever been developed for the good of humanity can also be, with some easy modifications, be used as a weapon of war and vaccines are excellant weapons because they are slient, have a delayed reaction, be targeted at certain demogrpahics, may never be detectable and it will be impossible to associate a vaccination now with the receipinets death in 2-5 years time. 99 out 100 peope will never associate the vaccination with the death of a loved as it will disbeleived and all but impossible to prove, It will never ever be accepted in court.

It sounds to me that your doctor does not respect your ability or your rights to make your own decisions about your health care. That would be enough to make me find another doctor

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: lamplighters

Should i go to it?
i used to hear all sorts of conspiracies about how the jab is bad for you - from implants to mind control etc.

I know its silly but i suffer from anxiety and now i am paranoid about it.

I undersand your anxiety but one of the things we all have to do in this world, and we invetitably do it, is to make our own minds up about what we hold to be true and what we hold to be false.

We are not going to get every one of those decision right.

The best that you do is research the matter and read what you can. Not everything you read is going to be right and not everything you read is going to be wrong. What resonates with you, what 'strikes you as right', what 'gels with you' will be the truth for you.

The thing that goes along with vaccines is the depopulation agenda. Bill Gates said something in recent times that research he is funding, will among other things, help to control vertility.

Everything that has ever been developed for the good of humanity can also be, with some easy modifications, be used as a weapon of war and vaccines are excellant weapons because they are slient, have a delayed reaction, be targeted at certain demogrpahics, may never be detectable and it will be impossible to associate a vaccination now with the receipinets death in 2-5 years time. 99 out 100 peope will never associate the vaccination with the death of a loved as it will disbeleived and all but impossible to prove, It will never ever be accepted in court.

It sounds to me that your doctor does not respect your ability or your rights to make your own decisions about your health care. That would be enough to make me find another doctor

Hi i had it in the end
apart from a bit of dizzyness at first, i am fine

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No Jabah no flu
No Jabah no flu

Say say I remember when we used to get sick
From which I took the flu, jab
Over observing the dim wits who would
Keep on jabbing through their time

I say, no Jabah no flu
No Jabah no flu

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
You all think that's bad, my doc keeps sending me flowers ever since my prostate examination.

sorry i have to ask
your avatar
is that the queen?
i cant tell as it is too small to see if it has been photoshopped or if it an actor or somethign

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Every year for the past umpteen years, my GP sends me a very strongly worded letter that as a diabetic, I need the flu jab. I file them in the circular filing cabinet under my desk.

Last year I had the misfortune of needing to see my GP, and while I was there she really loaded up the pressure for me to accept the flu jab. Idiotically, I caved in.

A week later, I had the flu, and a severe one. The first time in umpteen years. Coincidence, I think not.

I will not be getting the flu jab ever again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join