It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook friend of mine posts pic of "Ghost" in her house

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The alien's name was Zozo. According to gramps, he was very friendly

Most reports on the entity ZoZo i've read about have not been friendly in nature

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I bet I can tell the difference.

I bet you can't. So I will do it. I won't say when or who from, my faked photo will strike.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Strange, when I usually see ghost pictures I usually have no reaction and no opinion about them.

In fact I don't even usually bother looking at threads on here about them. But viewing that picture instantly gave me the creeps.

How well do you really know this family?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

Looks like a robed body, no face,slightly translucent like a silk sheet with some structure to it, so maybe wire frame, hanging from an object on the ceiling. That's what it looks like I don't see any "face" or other characteristics that says this is something extraordinary. And it truly looks like it's hanging from the ceiling. So the most likely explantation is that it is a fake.

However I am going to say something I have never said about any ghost picture ever before, something about that photo I did not like and it seemed extremely "spooky" and real. Perhaps it's the soft yellow light,and the way the object is positioned just in front of an open dark door, and the graininess of the photo upon zooming ,gives this a seriously authentic and ominous feel. So that's what I have to say about that for what it is worth. Of course the feelings you get from seeing it hold zero scientific wieght. Cheers

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Very interesting picture. With all of these images you have to not only look at the image but from where the image is being taken. Was it a noise that caused the person to move to the stairs and did they see the ghost or just take a picture and it showed up.

The image looks very realistic. There is a hand very clearly. What puts me off is the position the hand is compared to what looks like a walking stick. It appears to be holding it in a way it's no putting any weight on it. This suggests to me it is fake. Maybe being suspended from the ceiling with the hand attached to the stick which gives the impression of it hanging from the hand and not underneath the hand.

I take it you can all see the hand and stick?

Edit.

Also the light coming from the right is ideal given it won't cast any shadow on the "ghost" given it is blocked from the light source. There is no flash from the camera which may have shown shadows or pick up string etc.
edit on 8-10-2015 by liteonit6969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm a believer. Just my take, it seems the female figure in period dress is looking towards the crack in the door. I am also seeing a small head emerging from the room when zoomed in. Great picture!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i say this as a total life-long experiencer/believer, but without the original uneditted photo we can theorize endlessly and entirely fruitlessly - only the original EXIF data will tell us without doubt if it's a fake or not.
I believe in ghosts
but i also believe in people who are incredibly proficient with photoshop.

reasonably sure a photo saved from facebook will not have the original EXIF data - what are the chances the photographer could be contacted for the original?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How old is the house?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Very strange elongation. I see two heads, one on top of another, or a superimposed double image. The one below would put a more proportional aspect on the "body". The head below is longer black hair, perhaps a beard? Anyway, that is what I see.

I know ghosts exist, but what they are and what they represent really needs to be understood from a scientific perspective. Cool pic, and thanks for sharing it.

Seems like the 'top' head may be a light fixture and the ghost just happens to be under it. Like the entire 'ghost' is suspended from the light fixture.

I guess that's my first thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I am not one of these geniuses who would refuse to believe in ghosts, or to believe in them. I am unsure, because there is no way I could possibly know that answer without seeing it myself. I have never seen one.

With that said, there is something I have always thought about that makes NO sense whatsoever. I believe it is possible someone's energy can make a human shape, but why are they wearing clothes? I'm sorry, energy wearing clothes, just doesn't make any sense to me at all, never did.

I guess in this crazy universe it is possible, but I'm leaning towards not.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It looks like an image from a phone ghost app. I'm on my phone and for some reason can't post images, but just do a Google image search on ghost apps and you will see what I mean.

A few images here;

vicskeptics.wordpress.com...
edit on 8-10-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi guys

I am so sorry, I am so busy at work today I cannot get into this as much as I really want to. Briefly:

1) I can ask for the original, and will get back to you! But do not hold high hopes for this.

2) Someone mentioned about a double head. Although I can see where you are going for this, and if you are talking about the part I think you are, I think that is a mounted light fixture directly above her head.

3) I agree, the lack of facial details are suspect. However I do not think it is a wire frame. That just seems like a lot of effort for nothing IMO. But hey, just my views

I am still on the fence here with this one!

edit on 8-10-2015 by brace22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
wow, what a great, high quality photo. if there's one thing i can say for certain, it's that this is NOT one of those ghost apps for the phone. i'm sorry but anyone even remotely familiar with photography manipulation can tell that within a minute of looking at the photo. it's incredibly obvious. like painfully so for me.

it's really sad that it's become the default comment for a lot of people regarding ghost/spirit photography. those apps are so low quality that anyone who is convinced by a photo altered by one of those applications should be embarrassed.

for me personally, i've had multiple paranormal experiences. i know first hand that spirits/ghosts exist and I think it's a shame that even if someone posts a legitimate photo so many have the default stance of implying deception. being skeptical is healthy but not to the point where it's a detriment.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

I completely forgot to mention the apps. As someone who uses Photoshop for a living, and has experienced these apps on friends phones. There is no way this is an app
IMO..

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Was Zozo into Lost? The numbers on his patch are all over that T.V. series. My research took me to a bunch of thoeries, most of which only pertain to the show. One comment on the Urban Dictonary page related to the numbers said, those numbers are the ISN number for the Roswell Summer of 1947 tape. I have no idea where to verify that bit of info so I hit a dead end. Any help there would be appreciated. I do find it odd to see that series of numbers on a patch on an Alien's space suit that he apparently wears to the Officer's Club out drinking with friends.

The rest of your posts in this thread lead me to believe this post was intended to troll the thread. You think the OP image is fake so you point out your Avatar as "real" to prove that it is easy to trick people. Which is all well and good. I prefer a more direct approach but do understand that your before mentioned more direct posts were ignored requiring a different approach. I can appreciate that too. Basically I'm just curious if you just found you Avatar, created it, or what, and if you have more information about the number series on Zozo's patch?

I hate to cause thread drift so I will take this chance to address the OP's image. It is a believable image. I don't see evidence of editing usually found in fakes, but that alone does not equal proof of reality. The entire genre has been so muddied up by fakes (just like UFO images), that we almost have to throw out all of the images, and as tech advances it will become even more impossible to use an image as proof of anything at all. While I can say the image looks bonafide, no one except the person who created the image can know by looking at it, if it really represents an accurate copy of a real moment in time.
edit on 8-10-2015 by wastedown because: grammar nazi evasion

edit on 8-10-2015 by wastedown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Down to the right of the stairs there is what looks like a curio cabinet with maybe a picture on top. The image looks similar to the image on the top of the stairs.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

That stuff in the cabinet is Doctor Who memorabilia.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Is it just the angle I'm seeing it at, or is the ghostly lady so tall that the top of her butt is the height of the door frame behind her? I'll have to go take another look.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I looked again, maybe the bottom of her butt reaches the door frame behind her? How tall is this lady???? It looks so real, but then I noticed that. Anyone else notice?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
2) Someone mentioned about a double head. Although I can see where you are going for this, and if you are talking about the part I think you are, I think that is a mounted light fixture directly above her head.

Yes. This is what makes me think 100% it's fake. Something is suspended from the light fixture. A Halloween decoration or costume.

That's what it looks like to me anyway.

edit on 8-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join