It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping for a nice welcome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Former Military work (I refuse to talk about any aspect of my service), got out, turned litigation support with heavy use of Information Technology. I've worked for the man most of my life. It pays well. Just a job. Pays for things I need to survive. A place to sleep. Food to eat. A bed and a connection.

I read a lot of books. I do not have cable. I try to keep my word, which involves me not talking or lying sometimes. Ironic how keeping to an honorable pact means sacraficing your day-to-day values. I enjoy thought; probably a little too much. Just another sleep deprived, over thinking, paranoid drop of water to squeeze into this bucket at ATS. I've been reading posts for a bit now. Guess I wanted to show up here before I started responding to posts on other boards. -smiles- Hello.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hi Alberon. Welcome to ATS!

Nice to have you here. There seems to always be room in the ATS bucket - and when there isn't...they always seem to get a bigger bucket!

Look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you should have no problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any probs go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Alberon,

There are a lots of people with a military past, even some still involved with the military. But your past is nobodie's business, and most people here are turned toward the future anyway

Hope u enjoy the forums, looking foward to read your input in some discussion.

See ya.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
Im sure you will enjoy your time here, Take a good look around

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

Odd

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
welcome to ATS... it's always good to see another reader, and somebody else that eschews the boob tube in favor of something with genuine entertaiment or eruditive value

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Alberon_Ravenmourne.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Make sure to label your shelf in the refrigerator, or S.O. will drink all your beer...

[edit on 1/2/2005 by bobafett1972]

LL1

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Alberon_Ravenmourne, I am certain you will enjoy
your time here.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hello...
I am also a fairly new member here... This is a great forum and I have already found everyone here to be very cool, indeed.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thank-you for the warmth of response. Love the military threads. Guess I'll have to research a bit more into these stranger conspiracies until I can interpret exactly what people are saying. -grins- I'll be about.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome Alberon!!!

I don't have cable either. I am a book-a-holic (mostly non-fiction) and also a veteran who worked for the VA 5 years and was in the legal field for 6 years until recently, as I am training to be a 911 call taker!

You will find these websites very addicting. Check out the member blogs (including mine!) to learn more about us.

I live in southwestern Louisiana but originally hail from northwestern Pennsylvania.

I look forward to reading your posts and welcome!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I come here 3 days ago!I find I can get much more knowledge here.The people here are very cool and gift.

new topics

top topics

join