It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Year Old Boy's Fingers Cut Off and Crucified

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I hope this is the right area to post, but frankly that's too trivial right now. Jihadists have cut off the fingertips of a 12 year old boy and then crucified, all in front of his father. Now, before I go on, for however long or short that may be, I will make it clear that I do not care who kills these savages off, be it Russia or the USA or some other power. This is not about that. This is about the brutality of these groups, in particular I suppose ISIS. Along with him, others were raped and beheaded. But this is a child and so full of life. He was killed for denying to turn against his god. As were the others. Perhaps they can be considered martyrs, this child and the rest. What animals kill a child in front of the parent? It is sickening. I understand, maybe more than many that I see, that there needs to be death, more death than there is, but a child?

Before anyone replies with some political or religious comment. Please take a moment, a few moments, as long as you need and imagine. Imagine being a parent and all you see, you boy being beaten by armed men and you can do nothing. Imagine your son's fingertips being cut off, one by one. Imagine them falling to the ground, the blood. The tears of your son, begging you to help, for it to stop. Imagine your tears, your sobbing, your shaking and heart pounding. You want to reach out to your son, but you can't. Then your son is nailed to a cross, crucified and his body to remain there for two days before you can go near it.

For once the people of ATS I ask you not to debate politics or religion, but mourn these deaths and the suffering of the families. Russia or USA, truly who cares. Muslim, Christian, again who cares.

Polish Source: www.tvp.info...
American Source: www.foxnews.com...
www.christianpost.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

From your source: Yeah, 4 were crucified and other horrendous actions due to their faith in Christ.

John 16: All this I have told you so that you will not fall away. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me.

The 41-year-old missionary group leader, his young son and two other workers were told to renounce Christ before a crowd of onlookers, but refused to do so. Their IS captors responded by severing the boy's fingers and offering to stop if his father would convert back to Islam. His father refused once again and the four were tortured, beaten and crucified.

"All were badly brutalized and then crucified," said the ministry director in an Christian Aid report. "They were left on crosses for two days. No one was allowed to remove them."

Signs were posted next to their crucified bodies that read "infidels."

Eight other missionaries who were captured were also ordered to renounce Christ and return to Islam that same day at a separate site in the village.

The group included two women who were raped in public by IS militants. All eight were beheaded for not returning to Islam.

"Villagers said some were praying in the name of Jesus, others said some were praying the Lord's prayer, and others said some of them lifted their heads to commend their spirits to Jesus. One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said, Jesus!" said the ministry director.

edit on 7-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There is only one thing to do with these animals.
Politics and religion aside.
They should be snuffed out of existence.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Horrible.
Something that always bugs me about religious or faith-driven brutality is how innocent some of these aggressors are behind their knives and guns; we too often forget that these are human beings committing atrocious acts they believe to be the right thing to do.
Indoctrination is a major source of faithful recruitment, (think North Korea's patriotism). Consider as well, how many children are drawn into this violent lifestyle not knowing any better?
Just a quick reminder before the inevitable 'nuke 'em all' comments.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Thank you for telling me what my sources say, sorry it's 1 am here.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Let all the nations of the world rain down a world of hurt on these pathetic non-human beasts of the field .

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Exactly, doesn't matter who does it. Just so long they're gone. ALL of them "good" and "bad".

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL
Mm Ok well I agree. But let's look at this way. Kill all jihadists because like a disease it should be stopped before it spreads, correct? But if young ones are found, say young teens for example make an attempt to eliminate the doctrines. Of course blindly bombing is idiotic, for example the 2 atomic bombings (please don't go astray with this issue).

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'll be honest, I do think they should be eliminated. But it's nothing special to call them "non-human" because frankly many people aren't truly human. On ATS you see this with the lack of empathy/sympathy for people, for simply hatred towards a person or group due to some action or word rather than mourning for the victims.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The 41-year-old missionary group leader, his young son and two other workers were told to renounce Christ before a crowd of onlookers, but refused to do so. Their IS captors responded by severing the boy's fingers and offering to stop if his father would convert back to Islam. His father refused once again and the four were tortured, beaten and crucified.

"All were badly brutalized and then crucified," said the ministry director in an Christian Aid report. "They were left on crosses for two days. No one was allowed to remove them."

Signs were posted next to their crucified bodies that read "infidels."

Eight other missionaries who were captured were also ordered to renounce Christ and return to Islam that same day at a separate site in the village.

The group included two women who were raped in public by IS militants. All eight were beheaded for not returning to Islam.

"Villagers said some were praying in the name of Jesus, others said some were praying the Lord's prayer, and others said some of them lifted their heads to commend their spirits to Jesus. One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said, Jesus!" said the ministry director.

I dont know about others but this smells like
BS to me.

"One of the women looked up and seemed to be almost smiling as she said Jesus !"

Really ?
Sounds like something from Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Propaganda? Probably so all the countries involved can justify blasting the entire region soon, seems like it is coming. I sure hope it is not real but it may well be propaganda and also real. It feels like so many members of " isis" are just sociopathic murders and misogynists who have traveled from around the world to a place where they can play with guns, women and children without a care. I really doubt it has much at all to do with any friggin religion truly.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Everything is esentially propaganda. As to the source that stated a smile. Perhaps details that are not important are skewed. It is the overall atrocity that matters and it is within the capabilities of this group.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yes true everything is propaganda. Who is spewing it and for what reason is also important, I think.

I have a really hard time believing that what is going on with isis is religiously based at all. I guess it is possible for some within that organization to believe that but I really feel the majority there are doing so out of either a quest for power, money and control -or out of poverty and despair. The average 18 year old isis foot soldier has been recruited from nothing, poor background, probably, in most cases, lack of education and they join and are given a wife, a home, a cause and money. Wouldn't most people in that situation do just about anything to save themselves? Especially when they are being told they are a soldier of god? Now the others involved who have come from western backgrounds are either too stupid to know better or friggin sociopaths, psychopaths, rapists and murders. What percentage of these isis type organizations does everyone really truly think have ANYTHING to do with religion? I would guess that percent to be very low.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately it is not the worst they have done. If people want to get all religious I would put forth if there was a demon walking the earth it is in charge of this group. I do not know how else to explain act so horrendous that when you think they have done thee worst they beat it.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Who were these people who allegedly were killed while praying to Jesus?!

I keep reading that hey were told to convert BACK to Islam. 8 were beheaded for not turning BACK to Islam. So what we have here are 4 christian missionaries who came to backyard of satan himself (daesh) to spread the word of Christ . Oh really ?
Daesh goathumpers have done enough evil as it is,no need for various Christian groups to spread propaganda in order to push their own agenda.
edit on 8-10-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i feel so so sad for what happened to this father, the boy, the family. i feel so so sad for the whole world for being in such a state of terror and misery. and i am also very very sad for all the beings who kill and torture. maybe i am most sad for them because they are so very very far away from the light, it must be so dark around them. i am also sad for all people who feel hate and feel a need to kill the bastards. and i am also so very very sad for myself that i have not shed a tear yet for i feel so numb and over-bombarded with so much cruelty a human being is hardly capable to cope with.

i wish we could hear more news of the father. i would like to know that he can get up next day and grieve without turning himself towards hatred.

i wish to hear of at least one murderer who turned around from his shadow to love again. or to love for the first time.

thank you OP for prompting us to mourn. i am finally crying...........

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I have to say you took the words right out of my mouth..exactly the part that made you doubt..I hope it's not true.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucia2389

i wish to hear of at least one murderer who turned around from his shadow to love again. or to love for the first time.

thank you OP for prompting us to mourn. i am finally crying...........

I fear that once these people are in the grips of this organization even if they wished to turn things around it would not be possible. I feel for the naive who got involved and are now probably tied in for life or to face death for trying to leave. I especially fear for the women this organization has. They are literally prisoners with an even worse fate than the soldiers.

Everyone needs to remember the women and the children these "people" have when discussing just blowing them all up...heartbreaking.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Neither Russia, nor the Western coalition seem to have any real desire to deal with IS in a manner which will see a successful end to their spread, or their barbarity.

Incidents like these are some of the most horrid, vile, and awful things to have come to pass for a considerable time on this planet, and a response must be made to it. However, that response must be PRECISE, have a mandate behind its delivery which demands a zero collateral damage count at the end of the process, and I say that not because I am a hyper pacifist with soft skin, but instead I say it because otherwise, what ever response is made will be totally ineffective.

Collateral damage, from air raids, drone strikes, artillery fire, and what have you, helps the enemy and achieves the enemies goal for them. No matter how many IS a warhead kills, for every collateral kill it creates ten more. For every orphan created, every parent who has seen his or her child blown up because they were within fifty feet of a terrorist, every person who has lost family and friends in the propaganda dense environment of the region, there will be several mourners who have nowhere to turn and no recourse other than to don the mantle of hate and lose themselves in violence. It is not right, it is not how it ought to be, but we need to accept that this is how it actually is, and come up with solutions which do not involve lazy, low risk, air assaults which rely on questionable intelligence, and always kill at least some innocent people.

I believe that IS must be taken out, but it must be done silently, efficiently, and without anyone knowing they are dead or dying, until WELL after the fact, by several minutes, or hours if it could be done. It should be done by way of the blade, by way of silenced shots in the darkness, by way of broken necks and spines, crushed larynxes, mangled occipital regions, steel spikes rammed into the brain case, through the eye socket. Conventional war creates more death than it has to, and therefore always fails against ideologues, who use the toll as a recruiting tool. These bastards need removing, but they need removing the right way, if this awful war is ever to end.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Russia is sending in the Spetsnaz.
Their attacks are going to become much more silent and there will be less collateral damage.

edit on 8-10-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join