It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what? I'm SICK of this!!! Just plain sick and tired of it!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You know what "Native Americans" are sick of?
You, "American."

I mean, this is actually an ok thread here? What the actual...

Enjoy your day off.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, you need to get a grip, comrade. This is the kind of blind love of country that would make the Soviets proud.

I'm as American as you. I'm well within my rights to criticize the US from a point of concern, and to acknowledge the same from others whether or not they're American. If WE can rip some other country's policies, or critique their social practices, you bet your ass they can do the same to us. America is NOT that speshul as a land mass, and citizens of it are not protected speshul snowflakes. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, ya know?

Progress and ideas happen when people communicate, whether you think it's fluffy sugarcoated fawning or sharp retorts. Foreign perspectives are rather valuable, seeing as how they lack the patriotic blinders, and I welcome them.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Get over it OP, people are commenting on the GOVERNMENT, not THE PEOPLE, and yes you do have a really crappy government just like my UK one is as useless and I suspect most people from most places would say their government is crappy.

Don't get caught up in the old America home of the brave nonsense, our governments do deals with nefarious people, take innocent lives just to please a dictator and generally rob us all blind, that is just how it is. Its the PEOPLE that count but sadly we get little or no say in what our so called leaders do.

I love America and have the privilege of calling a great many Americans my friends, that is the real power and that's the America I love..

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The hate is misguided methinks.

Foreigners don't hate Jim of Jims bait n' tackle in Milwaukee, or Sandra that works night shift at a Cincinnati Hospital, they hate the Trumps and the Bushes who make you shake your head time and time again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join