It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what? I'm SICK of this!!! Just plain sick and tired of it!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Justin Beiber...wait he is Canadian but can we still blame the USA?. lol

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I love all youze yanks - but ya politicians, lawyers and alphabet agents can piss off, they don't form part of my loveboat (pardon the pun).

Youze yanks need to step up and protect your God-given rights, lest your government false-flags you into submission to give them up.

Poms are alright too in my book, they can't handle their piss, but that's another argument.

That is all.
edit on 7-10-2015 by Sublimecraft because: I bet boymonkey challenges me and says something about 20 pints

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is that a drinking challenge? never been beat I used to drink 20 pints a day when I ran pubs.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Isurrender73

Justin Beiber...wait he is Canadian but can we still blame the USA?. lol

I think we have to go 50/50. Y'all gave birth to him, but we made him famous.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The ATS population probably isn't an accurate picture of global perception. Most people in the conspiracy scene believe America to be at the heart of all things conspiracy related.

I find it kind of disheartening to see how easy it is for foreigners to come to this country and thrive either legally or illegally but doing research the last couple of years it seems it is getting harder to travel to or even become a resident of many countries now. Kind of blew my perceptions of world travel is all I am saying. Even when it comes to Canada. Canadians have no trouble coming to the US but its a different story vice versa.
edit on 8-10-2015 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

George Bush Senior
Bill Clinton
George Bush Jr.
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
John McCain
Iraq
Lybia
Syria
Regime Changes - "35 countries where the U.S. has supported fascists, drug lords and terrorists"
www.salon.com...

Self-Righteous judgemental Christians
Federal Reserve
Monsanto
NSA

I am sure I am missing a few. I don't think people on ATS hate all Americans, just those who are responsible for the list above.

Our leaders are international war criminals.

I think most people on ATS realize that 99% of Americans are just regular folk trying to get by.

You know most of this list could be applied to England, maybe except for the mentally ill comments on Christianity.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pyramid head

Care to explain how?.
Maybe these.
Iraq
Lybia
Syria

Oh and why just England? not the UK?.

But the rest? oh and what mentally ill comment?.
edit on 8-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Don't worry. Internet hate everything. It's say really bad thing about... nearly everythings. Just get over it.

(May be there are an exception about cat... but I don't understand why... Those stupid cats...)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I personally have no reason to hate the American people. Like a few people have said above, I think a lot of people disagree with some of the politicians and so forth.

The problem is, for countries that elect representatives such as PM's and Presidents, they become not only the representative of a government, but of a people. I think some struggle to separate the two.

Of course, you have a right to have an opinion on another country, and they have the right to opinion on you. But when you are the leaders of the free-world so-to-speak, that brings a whole other level of exposure to criticism.

Like I said, I have no reason to personally bash any of you. I have said in many of my posts, I don't feel I can comment on US laws and their effect, when I don't live there. The UK has enough issues on it's own, like everywhere else, so I like to comment and criticise on that, rather than anyone else.

Don't take it personally my friend, you love your country and you have every right to defend it in any way you want. But always remember that hatred usually stems from others insecurities.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I am British, I hate the constant insults to the US and do agree they do go on, I feel it fair to disagree or agree with another nation's international policy's or even there internal policy's but do not feel it is my place to comment on them except where and if they impinge upon me or my nation though I will comment freely on my own Government's often disgusting internal and external policy's.

We owe a debt to the US people that can never be repaid, how many young men all whom by right's should have been the grandfathers of an entirely different modern America to that which now exists actually instead laid down there live's for our freedom in the second world war, for this I love the American people and care about them in my heart and idiology.

But of course there are those whom have other intention's and among my fellow brits are those whom are simply ignorant fool's and forget all about these fact's or whose mentality is totally wrong and basically illiterate.

Instead of saying to themselves "I am angry about this corporate driven greedy use of our forces and government's to drive the personal wealth and power of a corrupt global elite whom are manipulating nations into war and creating disharmony and chaos in our own rank's or impoverishing our own people they instead look for a scapegoat outside of the ring.

Why they made it the US I don't know except that psychologically speaking it may be the small dog syndrome.

You ever seen a small dog in a field with a giant bull.

America is the most high profile nation, it has overstretched it's military and wasted those of it's own taxpayer fund's when that money should have been used to save the like's of it's great city's from decline and I do not buy the free market model, all economy should be regulated to prevent monopolization and anti competitive practice but some should even be run by the state for the sake of the state.

So I am a lefty but I do care about the US and no the US is NOT to blame, a group of very wealthy INTERNATIONAL elite ARE to blame, some of them have US passport's, some have British passports, some German, Some Saudi (Opec is one of the biggest criminals in the game not the US).

And if WE do point the finger it should be were it would be correct too, The BILLDERBERG are the scum responsible for more local european and global suffering than any other entity out there, they control the bank's of the world never mind titles such as IMF or GMF or World Bank, they showed there ugly mug's once they had nothing to fear from communism but prior to it's fall played nice just in case they got exposed, now they do not give a damn.

They OWN world leaders and have there fingers in almost every war and conflict in the world today as well as the immigration crisis, they see a divided society with that division based on relative wealth as the key to there own survival and power, keep the people divided to prevent a strong resistance to there agenda from fomenting.

It is an old idea in the UK, they use foreigners to break up the poorest areas cohesion.

When he was the last Viceroy of India he gave a speech during Partition when india divided into two states, Pakistan and India and in that speech Mounbatten the Queen's cousin whom was later assassinated by the IRA invited the Indian people to come and live in Britain, WHY was he being a good man, no he was not let me explain.

He was also boing to be put into power as a prime minister but not an elected one,
www.thelondoneveningpost.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...

At the time the strongest by number of voters party in the UK was the Labour Party with the likes of the Tory's only gaining government because of our non proportional representation system.

So the electorate of our Left wing Labour Party were working class and poor whom lived in tennemant's and later council estates, places the Torys hated but which had strong social cohesion so the Tory's hatched a plot.

Divide and Conquer.

Immigrant's were and today are still funnelled into these poorest area's, this created a disharmonious environment, no longer were these community's tied together but they became fragmented and common bond's disappeared.

The Great Illusion.

Who did the right blame, Labour of course, not the Torys, no the home country party would never do something like that would they?.

Now we have a prime minster whom is wanting our old folk DEAD and our poor DEAD and to house only those whom earn over £50.000 per year with his new scheme of 200.000 so called affordable starter home's while at the same time our people are suffering terrible injustice at his party's policy's hand's.

Hmm is America to blame, not one bit.

That bring's me to the other reason they pick on the US, it's over there out of sight but a loud word in the house, they do not wan't to look in there own mirror and see whom is responsible for the problem they have caused themselves by letting the Tory's gain power so they Blame, Blame, Blame other's and the US get's it a lot.

Then there is the Palastinian and Isreal conflict and because of Mountbatten very large numbers (far more than the official figures) of our nation are now Islamic, they blame the US for supporting Israel, well guess what, I do not support killing kid's playing on a beach with a missile strike but I do support Israel's right to exist.

edit on 8-10-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Dude don't even worry about it, America may have been in the lime light for some serious assessment in recent times, but once you guys are officially dethroned as the economic super power, all that channeled hate and constructive criticism will be directed towards China and possibly Russia as well if their escapades in the ME ends in occupation..So don't sweat it, you guys will end up like a has been celebrity begging for the attention again as your national leaders plunge your country further into debt to achieve that.

Also you have to admit America's foreign policy record is #ing atrocious.. So that might be why y'all receiving hate. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I like ATS; there are a number of very bright people here. In fact, I would posit that most here are very intelligent, but there's one thing whic really rubs me the wrong way lately and I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of all this hating on the United States of America, just sick and freaking tired of it! It doesn't matter the thread anymore before someone weighs in and has some snarky negative comment about America. I don't see Americans hating on the UK, or Australia or anywhere else, but there's sure a lot of hating going on from the same toward America.

In my life, I've traveled internationally on an extensive basis. I spent (5) years of my life traveling overseas. I've spent considerable time in Europe, Asia, Australia and even some time in the middle east. I've been to the Arctic, the Antarctic, South America and numerous other places. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to impress you, but hear what I have to say next.

I found Europe a delightful place. I liked the people, the customs and the way of life. I loved Australia and New Zealand. Again, I found the people engaging and friendly. I spent considerable time in these countries working, not just traveling. I traveled extensively in Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand...Japan, S. Korea, Taiwan and even China). There too I found warm people, friends, love of life and respect for other countries...including the USA. Heck, my old passport is almost an inch thick with numerous inserts.

Contrast this with what we see here on ATS. There is a very apparent and overt hatred of America by British and Asean countries. This puzzles me, and flies directly in the face of my own personal experiences. It seems not a single thread can go by without someone posting some snarky, rude or insulting comment about America. It's just endless. Some of the arrogant posts seem to take pleasure in not understanding their supposed humor. Frankly, it's rude and disgusting this attitude.

Non-US people here just love to repeatedly HATE on America. Why? We are your allies, we are your friends. Yes, the USA has numerous warts and problems, but so does everyone else...why the hate and vitrol? We are not perfect. I am not perfect. Yet some of the posters here act as if they post from some ivory tower of perfection. C'mon, do you really hate America that badly?

I just don't understand it. I traveled to your countries and loved your culture, respected your ways and your people. I understand differences and take these in stride. What I see here in return is total contempt for America...absolute and utter contempt.

Why do some of you HATE America so much...from your keyboard, when clearly this is not the case in business or in person?

Are you trolling?

Honest post and question!

I think you could be referring to someone such as myself. I have been stridenly criical of the US however, it should be understood that nearly all times I am referring to the US govt.

I once asked the question: how many women and kids does the US have to kill before they are gulity of genocide. For that, I copped a lot of flack in return, which I thought would happen.

There are just as many good people in the US as there in my country and many others. The only thing that may cause me to back off critising the US when I am trying to alert people to a problem where the US is the instrumental cause of the problem, as I see it, is the fear that the US govt through my govt could seek resprisal against me but if that where to happen then theirin would be the evidence of their guilt of assertions made against them.

I would also point out that many Americian people are trying to bring their govt back under control the same as many here are trying to prevent our govt from getting as bad as the US govt and I am one of them. For that reason and far too many other reasons I find it necessary and appropriate to critize the US.

Hoever; I can appreciate that truth like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

Thank you for your post.

edit on 8-10-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingclaydiskI like Americans they are our allies here in the UK. Do I agree with American policies and do I like their leaders, NO. I also don't like our government or our policies but I love British people (well some of them). I don't think when people are having a go about our interventions in the Middle East, Iraq etc they are just having a go at America, it just happens to be American are at the forefront of any action because they are a bigger more powerful country than others in NATO. Also, rather like being a parent, we love our children but we know their faults, but if anyone was to criticise we would defend them to the end of time. I think this is how you feel about your country and me about mine. Lets be honest do you love everything about America? Do you agree with everything your Country has done in recent years? I certainly don't agree with the fact that Blair went into Iraq under the disguise of WMD. I loathe some of our politicians now. And as I have said before on the whole I love being British but without doubt there are certain people in British society who I feel ashamed of. There are terrible things go on in this Country and there are some real lowlifes and as much as I am also against radical islam there are also certain elements of western society where I understand people of islam faith might find our ways less than desirable. The West in general has become immoral in many ways and yet we seem to think we are superior to other countries and our way is the right way. I certainly don't think living in a dictatorship or living in a society where you are frightened because of your religion is the way forward but I think somewhere in the middle is a happy place. We both UK and America could do with looking in at ourselves once in a while as well as judging everyone else then maybe we wouldn't be judged in the same way. Just my opinion!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It's an international board for alternative topics - you will invariably get contrary opinions to the MSM narrative.

If you're looking for "Rah, Rah, Rah!", uber-patriotic, kool-aid drinking content, you're honestly in the wrong place. Skeptics and conspiracy theorists alike are going to question the most influential and wealthiest country, its policies and its people.

TBF, as an American, I don't think the U S. gets anymore flack than say Catholics, Jews, Masons, LEOs, the military - all groups with a power base. It's only natural there will be vocal opposition or skepticism.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Well one usually hates most in others what they hate about themselves, be it conscious or unconscious I do not know... perhaps a little bit of jealousy as well really. When america speaks the world listens, I can say first hand, being Canadian, we are like America's annoying little brother and many other countries aren't far behind!

My little brother doesnt call ham " bacon"......

You canucks cant be trusted, with your super nice attitudes, and apologetic demeanor......you arent fooling me!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I'm sick of the hate that Islam and the Middle East receive on here, I don't whine about it.

I ignore it.

A master troll knows when to not reply to a low level troll.

*dont ignore me to prove a point*

Quoted for truth!

Maybe someone should start a thread about it because its getting out of hand! Arab Muslims, hell all Muslims, are openly hated on ATS daily. They've become that group that the majority agree it's okay to hate on.

As soon as they start acting enmass like it is present day, and not the pedo mohammed( may he burn in hell for child rape) time nearly 2,000 years ago, then we can talk.

Instead, the extremists do extreme things to innocents, and the suppossed moderates stand by and watch, doung nothing to stop it, because they agree, they just dont have the balls to do it themselves....

Charlie is a fake muslim btw, he doesnt believe allah is the truth, he is muslim to try to impress a girl, next time it will be budisim....

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

edit on 8-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Swills

And how many threads, and how many Internet articles, and how many US government regulations are there on those groups of people ?

I did the math, and it adds up to thens of thousands of regulations to keep them folks in their place.

Wait, what? You're talking about thread creation, internet articles, and government regulations? Like, really? You did the math? For reals?!

There are plenty of threads, articles, and regulations against all of the above, so what's your point?

Fact is the Muslim population greatly outnumbers all those so called hated groups combined and they are the largest most hated group today.

Um...have you seen how they act in large numbers?

Name one, just one muslim country where being a woman is nearly as good as in america, just one!!!

Muslims deserve their treatment!!

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Wow what a knob you are.

Am i wrong on a single point?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

He is a moderate Muslim. Just as we have moderate Christians who do not believe being gay is a sin.
So yes you are wrong and I stand by what I just called you.
Plus a few other choice words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join