It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drinkers of the world, when do you know its time to go to bed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Current 93 - Earth Covers Earth

edit on 7/1010/15 by 0 x 0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1010/15 by 0 x 0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-10-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

The Ventures Walk, dont run
edit on 7-10-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
a reply to: valiant

To be honest, never heard the '90's stuff or later. I knew they continued on without Danzig, but I just didn't have the money to blow on albums at the time.

Totally different genre, but I do enjoy some early My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult around this time of year.

Laibach is usually a bad sign.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You guys are young. Thats a good thing

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't drink anymore because I was always a social drinker and have never really liked drinking in the house. Since having a child I don't really go out anymore. I didn't have him until 40 so did all my partying before that. I was the biggest party animal going and for a few years was a holiday rep (so always partying).

When I used to drink I knew it was time to go to bed when I had danced on the tables (Phase 1), then started telling friends how much I loved them (Phase 2), then started getting a bit argumentative (Phase 3). At phase 3 I would go home and then go into Bridgette Jones phase. In this phase I used to play "I am", Neil Diamond and "Take it to the Limit" the Eagles, then the tears would come. At that point I knew it was time for bed. I would then get into bed and put my leg on the floor to stop the room from spinning. Ahhh Happy Days!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join