It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trijicon Ruggedized Miniature Reflex Sight: The Future of Handgun Sighting Systems

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
a reply to: projectvxn

If you really are Army then what is your mos?

Who the F&%# cares what his MOS is? And as far as I know, only the AF uses a 4 charterer code for our MOS (air force specialty code), besides it would border on violating OPSEC.

Can't tell you how many times I've been challenged here. from Swabby the Quack, and others.
SnF brother.
edit on V162015Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 08 Oct 2015 20:16:13 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It doesn't matter to me.

He's claiming SF.

I used my full code because I am not just a 15T. I have a flight identifier.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Mine was 18B,before I retired.

I was a SF weapons Sergeant.

You're full of #.

MOS of an 18B WTH is that, certainly not an MOS from the 1950's to current date.
I'm sure Swabby the Quack will show up now.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Mine was 18B,before I retired.

I was a SF weapons Sergeant.

Didn't pick up any additional skills or special qualifications before retirement?

Weird.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

18B is what he says it is.

Earlier in the thread he claimed he's so bad ass that he trained SEALs. That was AFTER he told me that Army guys are nothing.

Now he's claiming an 18 series MOS in the Army.

He started by saying that iron sights are more accurate than modern reflex optics.

This guy is a liar of the highest order.
edit on pThu, 08 Oct 2015 19:56:30 -050020158America/Chicago2015-10-08T19:56:30-05:0031vx10 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm sure he spend 20 years in SF as a weapons sergeant...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My Burris on my M1a. It's changed a bit after this photo.

I live off base and shoot at Zia R&P Club. It's just south(and West sort of) of Kirtland AFB

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Earlier in the thread he claimed he's so bad ass that he trained SEALs. That was AFTER he told me that Army guys are nothing.

He started by saying that iron sights are more accurate than modern reflex optics.

Let me rephrase 11B guys are nothing,I was assuming you were in 11B if you were in.
But of course you could just have a google mos.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I pictured some guy training seals in how to catch fish and balance beach balls on their noses.

You're getting very close to an insult a buddy of mine used to use to start fights in Navy bars.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Let me rephrase 11B guys are nothing,I was assuming you were in 11B if you were in.
But of course you could just have a google mos.

So could you.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mirthful Me
You know who trains SEALs?

Airborne School at Benning.

Nothing more amusing than the SEAL "one for all all for one" routine. When one of them gets busted, they all do pushups. So you end up with..um..synthetic events that lead to one of them getting some minor discipline. Sort of on purpose. To watch the whole batch of them one for alling.

Not that I'd do that.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Uh... Weaponry Forum granted but Let's Stop the Personal Sniping and reacquire the target, Please.

The Trijicon Ruggedized Miniature Reflex Sight: The Future of Handgun Sighting Systems

thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19904147]Violater1[/pos. V
Dang, all hell broke loose here since my last visit. I was in the Marines for 6 years, my mos was 0331( heavy machine gunner) so the Marines still use 4 digit code.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Oh I forgot, that m1 is sweet.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Mirthful Me
You know who trains SEALs?

Airborne School at Benning.

Nothing more amusing than the SEAL "one for all all for one" routine. When one of them gets busted, they all do pushups. So you end up with..um..synthetic events that lead to one of them getting some minor discipline. Sort of on purpose. To watch the whole batch of them one for alling.

Not that I'd do that.

Synthetic or sympathetic? No matter... Yes, Benning is the place to go to disregard a perfectly good aircraft still operating within it's flight envelope...

SEAL's along with the other SFers are privy to a multifaceted training regimen... I just kind of doubt "The Humanoid Typhoon" is part of that regimen.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
My Burris on my M1a. It's changed a bit after this photo.

I live off base and shoot at Zia R&P Club. It's just south(and West sort of) of Kirtland AFB

I still do all my banking to this day through KFCU (though I'm thousand of miles away now)... There's no explanation as to why an old Devil Doc would be anywhere near KAFB, it just worked out that way. I hope you take the time to take that impressive looking stick up to the Whittington Center and really put it through it's paces...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Also, on topic, have you tried carrying the Glock in a holster? If so, drawbacks? If not, do you plan to?

To give you and update. I just picked up a Blackhawk! OWB paddle only holster, lever 2 retention system(the button, not the weird cover thing). It fits perfectly without modification.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join