It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsofts Hololens demo.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow we have all the VR units being released in the next year or so and now this.

Jump to 2:40 to see the actual action.

Imagine a zombie game where they come into your house
Us gamers have a bright future but I do wonder If I will ever see daylight again.

3k for the developers kit though I will get a Rift before this.
edit on 7-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Very nice.

Luckily Microspy are not the only people creating this stuff.
You'll notice it the guy says the bots know the layout of YOUR room, that also means THEY know the layout of your room, and WHO is in the room, because windowz 10 reports everything back to MS.

I want this tech, but I will not be getting it from MS.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

OMG you are right imagine the stuff they can do....
I'm sure the microsoft NSA squad are really interested in watching me playing video games and who comes to my house :0.

I can see it now.

"Mr Gates we have compiled a report on Boymonkey and how many times he scratches his arse while playing games".

"Why thank you minion I knew spending all this money would yield results"....

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Windows 10. The spy in your home.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Always an off button and ways around it all.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Way back in 2004 when gates WAS STILL THERE! he said
"We just got to figure out how to get a camera into everybody's home"

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So what? come on dude you think they are going to be watching us all? how many millions of people? who gets enought time to watch us and why would they want to watch a bunch of gamers?.
Trust me you nor I are not important enough for anyone who gets paid to spy on folk actually spy on us.
Like I said also If you don't want all the fetures a simple google search will help you sort out windows 10 for what you want.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yep, but in the TOS it states you give permission, so what will happen when you do an update and the update finds you've gone against your agreement? They'll legally switch it all back on.

I use linux, nothing in it is spying on me (except maybe the nsa) so why should ms need to?
edit on 7-10-2015 by VoidHawk because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So what? come on dude you think they are going to be watching us all? how many millions of people? who gets enought time to watch us and why would they want to watch a bunch of gamers?.
Trust me you nor I are not important enough for anyone who gets paid to spy on folk actually spy on us.
Like I said also If you don't want all the fetures a simple google search will help you sort out windows 10 for what you want.

Facial recognition!!!
They dont need a room full of people sitting there watching! its done by computers that STORE what they see.

Information is like pure gold! It'll be sold!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Google spys on our internet habits, facebook does also to sell our info to marketers.
So what I have programs that stop all that also.
Why would I care when I have the intelligence not to fall for adverts and such?.
You worry about privacy but post loads on ATS telling everyone how you really feel all the time.
Heck they already know everything about you what they want.
And that will be nothing because like I said we aint important.

But I digress this tech is awesome.
Can't wait.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Google spys on our internet habits, facebook does also to sell our info to marketers.

But that is by agreement ie: PERSONAL is by agreement.

So what I have programs that stop all that also.
Ha! You THINK they stop it.

You worry about privacy but post loads on ATS telling everyone how you really feel all the time.
Heck they already know everything about you what they want.
I'm fully aware of that, and so are many others, why do you think so many have stopped posting?

But, this is all off topic.

I agree the tech is awsome.
I recently saw something a little similar to this. It involved a real (think it was Ferrari) car parked in the middle of a vast expanse of concrete. The driver put on a headset, and he started driving. The computer knows where the car is and its speed etc, and via the headset it provided the scenery presented to the driver.
The guy in the car is driving a genuine very high performance car across exploding bridges and balls of fire, he drives up the side of mountains and makes incredible jumps, he fires missiles to remove obstacles etc.
I'm useless at describin it, but it was incredible, and al while driving a ferrari.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

A hammer always works for me. But then it wouldn't make much sense to spend a bunch of money on this invasive garbage and then smash it to pieces. So I just won't buy it in the first place. Fortunately, we still have the right to simply not buy the damn thing. Maybe that would get their attention if enough people gave them the finger.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow i cant wait! Battlefield 5 with thay will be sexy!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I just had a thought imagine the adult entertainment

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Oh...my...god....

Shockingly, That never even crossed my kind before about VR!
Wow adult entertainment...i cant even imagine what kind of crazy things are in store for us in the very near future with VR. I honestly never thought about it before, and im almost sickened to my stomach that i havent lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Check pm going to send you a you tube vid.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Will do!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hahaha awesome!
And those where real peoples reactions, not some cheesy set up woth actors.
VR is going to take EVERYTHING to the next level!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Find the one with the old people looking at the same lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ohh think Resident Evil or Silent Hill with this... or the most interesting version of Tetris ever!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join