It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Viking End of the World Fulfilled February 22, 2014?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Like the Mayan end-of-the-world scheduled for December 21, 2012, the Viking end of the world came to pass February 22, 2014 [1]. Today it seems most people are aware that a religious fanatic named Chris McCann has said this is the last day of our existence [2]. This is while the Viking end of the world went by with little fanfare even though prophecy began on 02/22/2014 and is still being fulfilled today.

February 22, 2014 was also the day Ukraine's president, Viktor Yanukovych, fled to Moscow as his government was overrun by a coup [3]. What's gotten missed, at least as far as I have been able to find, is an analogy of the history of the divisions in Ukraine the precipitated the current conflict. It seems, at least from my non-expert perspective, that there's a long running dispute over who's credited with the founding of Rus, the namesakes of Russia and Belarus.

Eastern Ukrainian Slavs still claim credit for being the forerunners of these historical peoples, so do descendents of Vikings [4]. Although they bred to become one people long ago, this particular dispute still divides them along ancient ethnic lines. It appears that Slavs, always warring amongst themselves, invited Vikings to rule them with an iron fist to create peace amongst their people. So both sides have a claim for contributing major cultural influences to that part of the world, therefor much of modern civilization.

Another interesting note is that later, in order to make peace with Muslims, the Rus people had to convert from pagan to some form of biblical based religion. The “Khazarian Hypotheses” [5] claims there was an empire wide Jewish conversion soon followed by its breakup where many of these newly evangelized Jews were dispersed all over Europe. The Khazarian Hypothese says they became who are now known as Ashkenazi Jews.

This was where the wealth and power of Jews in Europe originated, with usury (lending money for profit “interest”) illegal between Catholics and not allowed among Jews, nothing prevented either religions from lending to each other. Since Jews were a minority among masses of Catholics, Jews got their foot in the door of finance before anyone else because few Jews were borrowing from Catholics while many Catholics sought financing from Jews.

The Khazarian Hypotheses is considered by some to be anti Semitic/anti Zionist because it states that Ashkenazi Jews are not descendents of Abraham through Moses by birth or marriage but rather conversion, which some say means they have no right-of-return to Israel. This makes the whole topic very volatile and controversial.

[1] www.dailymail.co.uk...

[2] www.usatoday.com...

[3] world.time.com...

[4] en.wikipedia.org...'_people

[5] www.darkmoon.me...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
But the world didn't end in 2014...

Although must say good effort.. star and flag for that reason..
edit on 7/10/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon- a failed effort, the question is was it by the Gods or men, because if the world ever ends, I will never believe it was caused by anyone but men,, and if it ever gets to the point that something like this starts and ends with establishing a new world order to broker peace with the Gods so the world does not end, I will feel assured it was contrived by men to that end, that's the question here I guess, is it too much of a coincidence to be random, and if so, who was behind it, men, or Gods with not enough power to pull it off, because if you study the details of the financial disputes that lead to the coup, that was the beginning of a currency battle in an ongoing currency war that hasn't been resolved yet, one that could end in the collapse of the dollar

edit on 7-10-2015 by BobbyFontaine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyFontaine

The way i see it is we have had multiple end of the worl dates come and go. But we are still here typing away on ats. Those religous predictions did not come true so there is no need to worry about false superstitions or religous superstitions that talk about the end days. This goes for even Catholic and christian religions. I say that because there were people that believed in the old religions the same way people believe in todays religons, and if past beliefs did not come true then that means that todays religious superstitions/predictions wont come true aswell.

My theory would only work for predictions with a date attached to them.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd - you're assuming mystical forces would have to be at work for the world to end, what if there are human forces who seek to fake the end of the world, to give the appearance that prophecies are being fulfilled when they're actually fabricated in order to give the appearance that a God or gods are behind it,, of course for it to work, the end of everything could not actually happen or there would be no point to the exercise, they would rather have to take mankind up to the edge of the end where a deal is struck between mankind and people pretending to be Gods to not end everything, but rather come to some kind of arrangement where we do what they tell us to do and they (they being people pretending to be God) don't kill us all,,

that's what appears to be going on to me, multiple failed attempts to take us over that edge where this final solution can be concluded, and it's not working well for the people behind it, they come up on dates where prophesies are to be fulfilled ill prepared, so they have to put it off until the next date,, perhaps they thought they were ready for February 22, 2014 but were not,,

I'm pretty sure when they run out of dates, there will be a fake alien invasion, which will be used the same way, we do as they tell us and get to live under their grace, then they lay out a plan for us to live by, which will give the people faking it complete power over the future,,

it all has to do with slavery being too costly and inefficient, and no matter how they ("they") structure it, we eventually rebel,, so what they seek, what they have always sought, is a way to make us think a force greater than mankind could ever stand up to, a benevolent power, a creator, our creator, who just wants us to love it, who loves us and knows better than we do what's good for us, and if they can ever get enough people to buy into it, everyone else would have to fall in line because to even consider anything else would be detrimental to their future, like how this article (link below) claims ““Joseph Atwill, who is the author of a book entitled ‘Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus’, asserts that Christianity did not begin as a religion, but was actually a sophisticated government propaganda exercise used to pacify the subjects of the Roman Empire.”

news.discovery.com...

new topics

top topics

join