It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same girl at all mass shooting sites.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is a photo floating around claiming this girl is a flase flag actor. Seen at boston, Aurora, Sandy hook, and the most recent Oregon. I'll let be the judge.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
how bizarre......

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
MOTIVE. What could possibly be a motive. Come up with a plausible REASON to even consider that this is the same woman rather than a few of many pretty brunettes in anguish and maybe I might listen.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
She did it!
Case closed.
and as for motive obviously to round out her crisis actor portfolio
edit on 7-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

It's difficult to really tell because she is covering her face in every picture, not to mention the girl pictured is crying with a different level of "face scrunch" in each of the pictures as well (best way I could describe it, you know what I mean)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Snopes says false
Snopes

The largest of the images was also the most iconic and heartbreaking: the photograph (taken at Sandy Hook Elementary) that captured the moment during which Carlee Soto learned her sister Victoria Soto was among those killed.

To the right of Soto in the photo collection (which in several iterations is inaccurately labeled as being from “Boston”) is Amanda Medek. Medek’s sister Micayla Medek was among the dead in the 20 July 2012 Aurora, Colorado, theater shooting

The young woman depicted at the bottom (after the Roseburg shooting) was identified as Jessica Vazquez, seen crying and hugging aunt Leticia Alcaraz.

edit on 7-10-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The same woman was not photographed at three different tragedies. The images show three different women who were each photographed crying at the three respective tragedies. The identities of each of the women are known, and they are completely unrelated. A cursory resemblance and similarities in the expressions of the three women were used to make this easily disputed claim.

Source

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yes, this DOES happen and IS real, but ATS will not tolerate it being pointed out. Theyre compelled by some force to censor inconvenient truths like this.

Thread Closed in 3...2...1...

link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Snopes says false
Snopes

Thread closed.

link   
a reply to: FamCore

That's very true, but the nose is what got me. People have unique noses imo. I was just throwing it out there. Possibility. The christmas trees did it for me, so anything is possible.

top topics

join