It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Our Troops That Safe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Alright, I was playing "Operatiion Flashpoint" a little while ago, yes, old game, but it proved something, if terrorist get the right weapons and terrain, our troops can b in ALOOOT of trouble, again, yes, it's a game, but I don't c much of a chance of a M1 Abrams standing a chance in some wooded hills, not from RPGs, but with other, more effective AT Weapons, obviously, I'm not saying them, but I think ya'll get my point.
Also, what our "invincible" vehicles, there r ways of beaten them all, well, harder if not anyway 2 destroy some of the planes againts planes, but anyways, it doesn't take a large, cost effective army 2 defeat us unfortunately, I even think I have a idea of how the insurgents r getting in and out of spots like the "Greenzone" in Iraq:
Saddam also HAD, not might, BUT HAD 2 have terrorist training forces after the 1st Gulf War, u don't learn these types of techniques overnight, I mean, it might a Vietnam Problem going on over there, remember, Osama bin Laden said that this would b another Vietnam, he didn't say where.
P.S. We 5 more years b4 the new FCS/Future Combat Systems comes out, so we better b a bit more careful. We've already had 2 many die over there, and more wounded and captured.
P.S.S. [Hinit, hint
] If the "Greenzone" is so safe, y rn't we checking INSIDE THE "GREENZONE" HOMES?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And this has what to do with the NWO??
ill get a mod to move this to the game section

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
And this has what to do with the NWO??
ill get a mod to move this to the game section

Done....

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
That a small terrorist band or army can defeat us in the right spot, and cause a NWO if done correctly.
That's how.
Sry, but maybe not it didn't need to be in NWO, but can it b out of games plz?????

top topics

join