It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't like numbers anymore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I used to read posts from people seeing certain numbers all the time and didn't think much of it.

Then I started looking at names and birthdays of people and events and numbers are everywhere!

Look at jfk for example. His initials covert to 10,6,11 and if you rotate them upside down it becomes 11/9/01
For sept 11, 2001 the terrorist attacks...

His wife was apparently born 7/28

If you take the word God and shift the letters twice it becomes IQF which converts to 9176

9/11/01 - 9176 days = 7/28 1976

It's as if this reality is an evil mathematical hell where the same numbers are all over the place!

If you see number patterns ignore them. It's so irritating

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Numbers are stoopid.
There are too many of them.
23 is just a jerk sometimes.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

What an odd thing. I have a form of dyslexia that inhibits my ability to do math. I can do it in my head, but if I try to do it on paper, it just starts getting very strange; numbers start to stand out in patterns and almost become 3D, and my mind just goes into this crazy loop...it's really hard to explain. Same thing happens when I look at maps. So I basically avoid numbers and maps most of the time. But I see patterns...most notably I see the number 11 and the number 8. Multiples of it, etc. Everywhere. Been that way since I was a little girl. For instance, as I type this I glance up and the time on my laptop is 0224. Which is 8. I can't hang around on your post too much because I know what will happen if I do, but that's really cool. I wonder how your discoveries correspond to numerology?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

...ignore them

Ironically enough that'll just instigate even more of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

What an odd thing. I have a form of dyslexia that inhibits my ability to do math. I can do it in my head, but if I try to do it on paper, it just starts getting very strange; numbers start to stand out in patterns and almost become 3D, and my mind just goes into this crazy loop...it's really hard to explain. Same thing happens when I look at maps. So I basically avoid numbers and maps most of the time. But I see patterns...most notably I see the number 11 and the number 8. Multiples of it, etc. Everywhere. Been that way since I was a little girl. For instance, as I type this I glance up and the time on my laptop is 0224. Which is 8. I can't hang around on your post too much because I know what will happen if I do, but that's really cool. I wonder how your discoveries correspond to numerology?

I was born on 8-23. 8 is 2 to the 3rd power.
My brother was born on the 23rd in 1976.
1, 9, 7, and 6 add to 23.
Don't get me started. It is a rabbit hole.
Everything I think I see becomes a 23 to me.

edit on 7-10-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

1, 1 was a racehorse and 2, 2 was 1, 2......1, 1 ,1 ,1 race and 2, 2, 1, 1, 2

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Ironically enough that'll just instigate even more of them.

Oh, how right you are!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I was born on 8-23. 8 is 2 to the 3rd power.
My brother was born on the 23rd in 1976.
1, 9, 7, and 6 add to 23.
Don't get me started. It is a rabbit hole.
Everything I think I see becomes a 23 to me.

Oh wow...I actually thought you were jokingly making reference to that movie about the number 23. Yes, it is precisely like that for me...I will become obsessed about it sometimes and find myself going off into a zone, just multiplying and dividing and adding and it really gets bad.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Read "Cosmic Trigger" by Robert Anton Wilson.
He goes into great depth on the "23 enigma."
He was also a fine man. Great mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

its like humanity is robots living mathematical scripted lives.
224 x 3.142 Pi = 703.8 which rounds to 704 which is the letters G0D
edit on 7-10-2015 by ChrisB76728 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Academic Mathematics is Death Math. That's why you don't like numbers, try my 1, 2, 3, 4 theory which will be posted once I've made 20 replies.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If you take 9,176 hits from a bong this thread will still be confusing...

Seriously, step away from 9/11.....um, I mean bong...

There is a rule in medicine that all doctors subscribe to....it's the rule of true-true-unrelated...
Example: my mom drove a station wagon for 15 years and got breast cancer at 43...ergo driving station wagons causes breast cancer....nope
Mom drove a station wagon: True
Mom got breast cancer: True
Correlation: Unrelated

Example 2: almost 70% of pregnant mothers will require nausea meds during pregnancy....7% of babies will have some sort of diagnosis upon being born....ergo, zofran causes birth defects......true-true-unrelated...

You should apply this rule to your "calculations." Or don't, it's up 2 you..

-Christosterone
edit on 7-10-2015 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Look at jfk for example. His initials covert to 10,6,11 and if you rotate them upside down it becomes 11/9/01
For sept 11, 2001 the terrorist attacks...

1. Who says you can rotate the numbers upside down?
2. Why only his initials?

His wife was apparently born 7/28

If you take the word God and shift the letters twice it becomes IQF which converts to 9176

9/11/01 - 9176 days = 7/28 1976

1. Why the word God?
2. Who says you can shift the letters? Now they no longer say God.
3. Why does 9, 17, 6 get to be 9176 instead of 32?
4. Why don't you flip 9176 over, like you did in the example above?

It's as if this reality is an evil mathematical hell where the same numbers are all over the place!

Your theories lack internal consistency, and there's no established set of rules that you adhere to.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 8/10/15 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You are lost, and you don't understand how the numbers get their meaning.

Answer the questions of Wandering Scribe. I think is quite simple: Why those number? Why those operation.

I will add:
What are the dimension of your number? Substracting a date with an alphabet cypher does not give a date. The substraction operation does not make sens in this situation.

Aren't you dishonnest giving those "process" without explication. I can make any number with god. I can even generate texture, drawing or sound. It's true, you can do any manipulation on number, but should the resulting number have a signification if they loose all logic in the transformation process?

new topics

top topics

join